Ciao!

B

black.shot.eyes

Original poster
Hello!
Man, it's been a heck of a long time since I've done forum roleplaying. Anywho. I'll keep it short and sweet to ease the pain of laborious reading. Here are just some points that will sum up what I wanna say.
  • I love to do LONG plots. Stuff that goes on but it constantly changes. You set something up? I'd be more than glad to answer it.
  • I'll roleplay with virtually anyone. I'm extremely friendly and welcoming!
  • I have ONE character that I'd like to roleplay here. It's a male one even though I am female. The gentleman in the picture to the left is what he looks like. Trust me you guys, he's awesome and I've been DYING to show him off to people. He fits relatively well in any genre. So if you're interested, let me know below (Since I'm new and I won't be able to get messages yet).
Um, that's about it. If you have any specific questions/comments, leave 'em below!
I look forward to roleplaying with all of you wonderful people!

Ciao, blackshot. :]

I am pretty sure you're going to love it here, judging from the sound of things! Are you more of a one-on-one RPer, or do you do group stuff?

Also, that is a pretty man.

Hello Lenore! I do both! AH. Yes. He is UBER hot. He's one of my new favorite Japanese actors too. :D Eee. But he fits my character so well-- *nodnodnod*

Ohh, he's an actor? What's his name?

(Also, you can call me Ozzie! Lenore is my Halloween "costume". ;] )

Oh! Haha. My apologies. And his name is Takayuki Yamada. He's pretty badass!

Hallo miss lady with a sexy man character! 8D Welcome to the community!

Thank you! Hello to you as well! :]

Forza Italia, Daje Lazio. Welcome to Iwaku! :)

Welcome to Iwaku, I'm October nice to meet you.

I think you'll find everything you're looking for here.

Hello, Hello! Pleasure to meet the both of you! If you'd like to start a thread or something with me like ASAP, let me know! I'm still figuring out how I wanna hop in!