Ciao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Desdemona

Original poster
I'm always so bad at making introduction threads, but I'll go ahead and give this a shot. . .

Hello Iwaku! My name is Desdemona and you totally can't prove that I stole that from Shakespeare!

A little about me is that I've been Roleplaying since I was about eleven years old and now that I'm eighteen, that means I've been Roleplaying for about seven years or so! My Roleplay interests are always changing, so I'm not really sure what I'm looking for while on this website and I'm usually open to just about anything. I should also note that I've visited Iwaku before for a short while and Roleplayed a bit while here, but not much. I eventually deleted my account and here I am again. I'm actually quite happy to be back on this site again as the other Roleplay sites I've visited did not have the same friendly and relaxed atmosphere as this place and I'm looking forward to diving into some Roleplays while here once more!

Some more personal details about me is that I'm a complete and utter nerd who loves video games and history. I have an interest in anything that is considered "weird" from conspiracy theories to tarot cards to other facets of the paranormal world. I am extremely fascinated by astrology and am more than happy to do an astrological reading from anyone who asks! I also have a sweet tooth for desserts and strawberries meaning that my favorite food of all time is strawberry shortcake (pancakes are a close second though). I'm also always on the hunt for new music, so if you want to convert me to your favorite band, I'm very open-minded about the musical world!

Uh. . I think that's it for now? I can't really think of what else to say as I'm not great with creating introduction topics. If you have any questions for me, please don't hesitate to ask as I'd be more than happy to answer them! Looking forward to meeting you all again!

• Love
Reactions: junebug
You did amazingly at an intro. I've been roleplaying since I was 11 as well! And I'll be 24 next week ^.^ it's been quite some time =P

I'm glad you returned to give us another shot. As for music, we have a plug dj room that a few of us hang it in every night. You can find the link to the room in the General Chatting forum.

Welcome to Iwaku, and if you have questions don't hesitate to ask ^.^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
You did amazingly at an intro. I've been roleplaying since I was 11 as well! And I'll be 24 next week ^.^ it's been quite some time =P

I'm glad you returned to give us another shot. As for music, we have a plug dj room that a few of us hang it in every night. You can find the link to the room in the General Chatting forum.

Welcome to Iwaku, and if you have questions don't hesitate to ask ^.^
Welcome back Desdemona!
Thank you kindly, both of you! I may be heading over to check out that Plug.DJ room that you mentioned. . and also a happy early birthday to you, Celest!

Welcome to Iwaku! Hopefully, you're finding everything okay and if you're not you'll ask for some help or get some questions answered. I really love tarot and astrology myself, so I'm glad to see the interest is still alive.

• Thank You
Welcome to Iwaku! Hopefully, you're finding everything okay and if you're not you'll ask for some help or get some questions answered. I really love tarot and astrology myself, so I'm glad to see the interest is still alive.
Thank you kindly for your welcome! I'm adjusting to the site quite easily likely due to the fact that I've been here before - it seems as lovely as it did before. I'll make sure to ask any questions should I have them! And yes, the interest in tarot cards and astrology is still kicking! My friend group is filled with people having an interest in both fields.

• Love
Welcome back, Desdemona! That is quite a pretty name. ^^ If you have any questions or concerns, don't be shy to approach our staff (red names) and our interns (light blue names like @Vivian here).

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Welcome back, Desdemona! That is quite a pretty name. ^^ If you have any questions or concerns, don't be shy to approach our staff (red names) and our interns (light blue names like @Vivian here).
Thank you kindly, Hana! If needed, I won't be shy to approach any of the Staff!

Greetin's, ello's, yo's, and top of t' mornin' to ya's!

That's about all the Irish/Scots I got in me. :P Anyways, welcome to Iwaku! Or back, I should say. I hope you have all those kibbles-n-bits-level tenacious RPs with extravagant characters and plots with sugarplum popcakes as a topping. It's twelve o'clock midnight, where I am, yes Sam I am and green eggs and ha--

I'll just stop myself there. But in all serious, welcome back to Iwaku! I hope everything is about as sweet cherry pie or whatever the saying goes like.

• Thank You
Greetin's, ello's, yo's, and top of t' mornin' to ya's!

That's about all the Irish/Scots I got in me. :P Anyways, welcome to Iwaku! Or back, I should say. I hope you have all those kibbles-n-bits-level tenacious RPs with extravagant characters and plots with sugarplum popcakes as a topping. It's twelve o'clock midnight, where I am, yes Sam I am and green eggs and ha--

I'll just stop myself there. But in all serious, welcome back to Iwaku! I hope everything is about as sweet cherry pie or whatever the saying goes like.
Thank you for the very unique greeting! That ending made me think of an old friend of mine, haha.

Reactions: Dolkvier
Nice to meet another tarot enthusiast. ^^ Welcome to the site!

• Thank You
Welcome back, Desdemona~ It's nice when we got returners here :3 Have fun!

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.