Chuunibyou Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RareSecret

Original poster
For those of you who don't know, Chuunibyou is basically eight grade syndrome. Chuunibyou is the Japanese slang for this. You know, we all had it. Some time in middle school you had a phase where we would do something out of the ordinary and think it was cool.
There are three types:
  • DQN-type: People would pretend to be anti-social and made up a alibi for this behavior.
  • Subculture-type: Sort of like a hipster. They like to minor trends so they could be "cool" and "different"
  • Evil Eye-Type: People who say they have mystic powers and pretend to have some. They go all out with backstories and such. (More extreme but common one.)
I was thinking the teachers put together a club for people with extreme Chuunibyou and hopefully they could become regular because a negative x negative = a positive right. The role-play is centered around the kids in the club. I haven't figured out all the details but this is an idea I got from watching the anime Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!. So what do you think?

There was once a roleplay based on the anime...I was part of it and I'd love to be part of this as well, hopefully some of the others that were part of the last one show up too! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.