Chuunibyou OC RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too! By the way guys, I've taken a look into the various GM options this site has, such as the many different tags, and I wanted to get some opinions on if I should have this set to a posting expectation of elementary or intermediate; what do you think this RP would call for between those two levels? Also, I was thinking of naming it something based on the ending themes of the series but am having trouble coming up with much, so I was thinking if I can get more heads thinking on it I should get some better results; what do you guys think?

tagging for good measure: @york @Banana-senpai @Takumi @Mundane Monster @Crow @DANAsaur @utsu

Me too! By the way guys, I've taken a look into the various GM options this site has, such as the many different tags, and I wanted to get some opinions on if I should have this set to a posting expectation of elementary or intermediate; what do you think this RP would call for between those two levels? Also, I was thinking of naming it something based on the ending themes of the series but am having trouble coming up with much, so I was thinking if I can get more heads thinking on it I should get some better results; what do you guys think?

tagging for good measure: @york @Banana-senpai @Takumi @Mundane Monster @Crow @DANAsaur @utsu

Yeah, Inside Identity does sound like a good name

Intermediate as Roleplayer Guild calls it is the ideal for me.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Yeah, Inside Identity does sound like a good name

Intermediate as Roleplayer Guild calls it is the ideal for me.
Absolutely agreed.

Awesome! I thought it might be bad to straight up use the song title, but if you guys like it then I'll go ahead with it. Lastly: should I keep the OOC and CS signups in separate threads for organization purposes, or just include them in the same thread? Either way I plan on including either links to the profiles or an actual copy of them in the starting post (I'd use an accordion tabs panel stored in a spoiler tag for the latter to save space)

I think separate threads would be ideal. I just hate it when I have to find someone's CS and its hidden under a ton pf oocs >_<

Awesome! I thought it might be bad to straight up use the song title, but if you guys like it then I'll go ahead with it. Lastly: should I keep the OOC and CS signups in separate threads for organization purposes, or just include them in the same thread? Either way I plan on including either links to the profiles or an actual copy of them in the starting post (I'd use an accordion tabs panel stored in a spoiler tag for the latter to save space)
That's actually very helpful. The profile links, I mean. And if you mean you're not putting CS here, that's good because this is the Interest Section. ^^;

I'd go for seperate.

Awesome, thanks for the input everyone! Also, @Banana-senpai that is exactly what I'm saying, as I am indeed aware that this is just interest check section. The only reason I posted info on my own characters earlier was to add to the interest check and sort of build an idea of how the RP would likely be carried out ^-^

Now I am off to set up the thread while spamming a new song by Utada Hikaru: "Michi" <3

That was fast, thank you! I'll get to work right away! My character(s) are open for underlings younger siblings, if anyone wants!

I would like to join the fun.One last thing to do for my master plan.

I would like to join the fun.One last thing to do for my master plan.
Cool! Go ahead and click the link above that brings you to the OOC thread, which has hyperlink buttons leading to the CS and IC on the top post, which is stickied. The RP is run in an episodic manner, so until the current one ends I advise against posting in the IC, but go ahead and submit a CS when you finish and I'll let you know when the time comes for episode 2. Feel free to strike up conversation in the OOC too :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Mina Domekat
I would like to join. May I join.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I would like to join. May I join.
sign-ups are still open :) the OOC is linked above, and that has links to the CS and IC. The IC is run in an episodic manner, and posting order is determined at the beginning of each episode so until you get a character finished and approved before a new episode I ask that you don't post in the IC ^-^

• Thank You
Reactions: Mina Domekat
Status
Not open for further replies.