Church Shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may now commence with told-based puns.

NO COUNTRY FOR TOLD MEN. TOLDBOY. STONE TOLD STEVE AUSTIN.

• Love
Reactions: Jorick
@Gen. Gwazi Magnum PI I'd advise against further discourse. No matter how much I may dislike some of your previous statements, nothing even comes close to "I think ending discrimination in the work place was a bad idea." :ferret:
Good to know I rank higher than Gwazi on your shit list.
You've argued in support of Eugenics, outright describing the process of arranged breeding as "updating computer software."
You're literally incapable of civilly interacting with people that have opinions that slight your liberal sensibilities.

Why do I even engage in discourse with you? Unless I fall in line with the status quo, you're going to persistently bomb me with moral shaming tactics at each and every turn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to know I rank higher than Gwazi on your shit list.
If it means anything, I don't hate you. I only hate one person on Earth, and it's not you. I'm highly disappointed by your words, your beliefs, and I will question the scientific rationale behind some of your claims, but to quote Voltaire: "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it."
You're literally incapable of civilly interacting with people that have opinions that slight your liberal sensibilities.

Why do I even engage in discourse with you? Unless I fall in line with the status quo, you're going to persistently bomb me with moral shaming tactics at each and every turn.
All I did was tell you exactly what you said, and exactly why I found it morally reprehensible. You specifically asked me to explain, so I did. Again, I don't hate you. I'm disappointed, and I question you.

As for political affiliations, I actually tend to be very centre-oriented. For instance: I'm for the legalization of guns, but I'm also for gun control and escalating regulations. I'm for social reforms to the prison system and the abolition of the poisonous laws that have created the drug war, but I'm also for the death penalty.

I refuse to blindly affiliate myself to any one side. My "side" is my own. I am a skeptic first and foremost, and I follow the evidence wherever it leads. People have questioned me on these forums before and forced me to recoil and reconsider my position through clever argumentation and evidence. If it offends you that I question your points and point out how they're nearly identical to those of the Nazis on a factual basis, then I must remind you that offense is taken: Not given. :ferret:

As I said, though. I don't hate you. I can't hate you, unless you do something worthy of hatred... And that takes a lot.

Last edited:
Holy fuck, this thread really is the Prison Planet forums all over again. Down to the "MUH LIBERAL AGENDA" bollocks argument.

Damn, shitposting about the pros and cons of racial segregation in the same thread meant for the murder of 9 innocent people in an historic place of worship.

General has achieved a whole new level of tastelessness. Please reel in your toxic imaginations for once and show some respect.

Reactions: Sidhe
@Gen. Gwazi Magnum PI I'd advise against further discourse. No matter how much I may dislike some of your previous statements, nothing even comes close to "I think ending discrimination in the work place was a bad idea." :ferret:
If you're referring to this:
Especially the human condition that believes things like needing to separate the races, or that having multiple races live together is a bad thing.
Then I'm afraid you've committed Poe's law.
(If not, then I'm the one derping right now).

Note how ASTA was saying human condition worked against Multi-Cultural-ism?
I was responding ironically, stating that the mindset that ASTA has was what was working against it.
Not the condition ASTA is assigning blame to.
The only countries that seem to be firm exponents of multiculturalism and ethnic heterogeneity are Western nations. Excusing those with work permits and temporary visas, you're not going to see China opening her borders to receive a crushing wave of non-Han Chinese people anytime soon, for example.
That's basically every 1st world country that doesn't currently have a ton of issues about the rights, safety and well being of their people.

Would you honestly say that China is as good/decent a place to live in as America, Canada or most other Western cultured countries?

China, the place were they slaughtered people for protesting and still haven't apologized for it, the place where worker rights are practically non-existent, where Internet is still heavily regulated/controlled, the only country that still seems to show support for North Korea, where daughters are murdered constantly because people value sons more?

That's not exactly a country you want to have as an example as to why ______ is a good idea.
Nigeria is a pristine exemplar of how too much diversity can be detrimental to a nation's health: 8 major spoken language, 250 keystone ethnic groups, and two religions whose practitioners care absolutely nothing for one another. Throw a subtle pinch of African clannishness into the pot and you get a nice helping of ethnic friction. I'm sure the Igbo are still a bit miffed over the atrocities committed against them during the Biafran War.
Major =/= Official.

Canada, America and most of Europe have a lot of fairly popular languages, where many families will speak that at home rather than the official language.
They constantly bring in ethnic groups from all over the world, and from mixed marriages new ethnicity are popping up.
And freedom of religion, so any religion goes (assuming their practices aren't violating laws).

Yet the only country that seems to be having issues is in fact America.
And America has it (for the moment) restricted to a couple of riots, riots mainly caused by bad history and poor economic conditions.
Not because some black gene or white gene kicked on that spontaneously made people violent.

Though admitingly the individuals that supported riots like Ferguson fell very low on the ladder of human decency in my opinion.
But when white flight is put into a biological context, it becomes glaringly discernible that whites simply cannot help but do what they do. Evolution meticulously programmed them--bit by bit--to seek refuge with other whites, network with other whites, fight alongside other whites, reproduce with other whites, and otherwise associate with other whites.
Not quite.

What happened was we were all originally African, but then like most animals we began to migrate to other parts of the globe.
And then evolution happen, different skin colours provided different evolutionary benefits according to our environment.
So over time one skin colour became genetically more fit to survive (and therefore more likely to live to breed, and produce off spring) than others depending on the area.
That's not a concious choice of choosing who to breed with, that's just natural selection at work.

Now granted, this might cause some people to have a preference to their own skin colour. But that's not the same as conciously seeking them out, or having a hatred/dislking of others.
And people break their own preferences when it comes to mating at the time, may they find a special kink, find someone intriguingly different, or they simply found love. And mutli-racial couples are common place, and as human society has advanced more and more, we have broken off from more of our evolutionary tendencies.

Men being expendable providers and women being sheltered caregivers to give one example.
I don't believe in racial separation, but I do see the freedom of association as a fundamental right that all people, irregardless of their color and creed, are unquestionably entitled to.
Which you also have.
The freedom to associate with others.

However, this being a free world means that those who don't want to associate with still have the free will to go and do and what their heart desires.
Which will place them in most places among society.

So someone although free to practice a life absent of ____ skinned people, can do so, but they will live a very disconnected and sheltered life as a result.
one of the lesser known ramifications of the 1964 Civil Rights Act (besides the wholesome disintegration of black culture, the erosion of black social values, and the complete obliteration of black self-determinism) was that it kicked off a crushing, monumental episode of "brain drain" within the Afro-American community. Your elite and upper-class blacks, now interested in seeking fortune and prestige within richer white markets, formed comparatively safe and financially endowed ethnic enclaves across the country, in turn leaving the less fortunate, less capable, and more socially dysfunctional of their kin and kith behind in the ghettos.
So essentially individuals have chosen to leave a community of less intelligent individuals while looking for more similliar minded individuals?
Everyone does this.

And it's no surprise that when you leave a community who builds themselves according to race, and join one who builds themselves among interest, intelligence etc that suddenly racial diversity becomes bigger.
No one should feel obligated to set lower standards for themselves because they share the same skin colour as some people in a less fortunate circumstance.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
China, the place were they slaughtered people for protesting and still haven't apologized for it, the place where worker rights are practically non-existent, where Internet is still heavily regulated/controlled, the only country that still seems to show support for North Korea, where daughters are murdered constantly because people value sons more?
-_-

Dat reddit young white male china shitposting.

Let's keep in mind that this is a Discussion thread about a recent tragedy, not a soapbox for your opinions on race.

For those of you who simply HAVE to argue, and you all should know who you are, take it to PMs. Hash it, hug and/or kiss, and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.