Church Shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, tell us more of this coming race war you seem rather hyped about.
I'm acutely apprehensive about the US' population projections for the next thirty-five years. Assuming that nothing drastic is done to permute this seemingly inevitable outcome, such a massive shift in this country's demographical composition is likely to impact the varied peoples of America in an exceedingly vexatious way.

America is not--by any stretch of the imagination--a post-racial society. She never will be.

Cultural and ethnic diversity is not necessarily an unsatisfactory thing to champion, but too much of it (like too much of anything) is not ideal. If you're importing a substantial integer of substandard immigrants into your country, the pitfalls of multiculturalism deepen and widen with frightening rapidity.

Multiculturalism's greatest enemy is the human condition.

As America's white population declines, the Anglo-American will become anxious and, if pushed to his tipping point, incredibly violent.

Western civilization may be the most liberal and altruistic of all civilizations in the world, but it is still principally manned by humans.

This fact alone makes me positive that more Roofs will spring up in the foreseeable future.

Last edited by a moderator:
As America's white population declines, the Anglo-American will become anxious and, if pushed to his tipping point, incredibly violent.
54JR2X1.gif

I'm acutely apprehensive about the US' population projections for the next thirty-five years. Assuming that nothing drastic is done to permute this seemingly inevitable outcome, such a massive shift in this country's demographical composition is likely to impact the varied peoples of America in an exceedingly vexatious way.

America is not--by any stretch of the imagination--a post-racial society. She never will be.

Cultural and ethnic diversity is not necessarily an unsatisfactory thing to champion, but too much of it (like too much of anything) is not ideal. If you're importing a substantial integer of substandard immigrants into your country, the pitfalls of multiculturalism deepen and widen with frightening rapidity.

Western civilization may be the most liberal and altruistic of all civilizations in the world, but it is still principally manned by humans.

This fact alone makes me positive that more Roofs will spring up in the foreseeable future.
HQGaGtO.gif

Channing_Tatum_-_Confused.gif

Ok, someone here should be fair and at least address some of the points.
Cultural and ethnic diversity is not necessarily an unsatisfactory thing to champion, but too much of it (like too much of anything) is not ideal.
That can be also be twisted in other ways though:

In America too much White people is bad.
In China too much Asian people is bad.
In Africa too much Black people is bad.
Especially the human condition that believes things like needing to separate the races, or that having multiple races live together is a bad thing.

You're right in that at the end of the day it mannered and ran by people.
But the division seems to come up where you think that people are becoming more exclusionary and violent.
While most of us (me included) feel that as a whole, people are becoming more open minded, inclusive and welcoming.

Like back at the video where George Takei mentioned being in an internment camp?
George is still alive, it wasn't that long ago. But we've already made huge leaps and bounds in racial equality, sex equality, LGBT equality etc. in that time.
There's still some kinks to Iron out, and you'll always get that one asshole. But society as a whole has advanced incredibly, and continues to do so.

And in most of the incidents today, like Ferguson could be prevented with measures like improving the economy.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Posting in powder keg before thread lock.

Ok am I the only one who noticed that Dylan Roof (the suspect in the Charleston shooting) looks like Issac from Children of the Corn?

Ok am I the only one who noticed that Dylan Roof (the suspect in the Charleston shooting) looks like Issac from Children of the Corn?
*Looks him up*

Not really, the hair is off. :/

That can be also be twisted in other ways though:

In America too much White people is bad.
In China too much Asian people is bad.
In Africa too much Black people is bad.
The only countries that seem to be firm exponents of multiculturalism and ethnic heterogeneity are Western nations. Excusing those with work permits and temporary visas, you're not going to see China opening her borders to receive a crushing wave of non-Han Chinese people anytime soon, for example.

Nigeria is a pristine exemplar of how too much diversity can be detrimental to a nation's health: 8 major spoken language, 250 keystone ethnic groups, and two religions whose practitioners care absolutely nothing for one another. Throw a subtle pinch of African clannishness into the pot and you get a nice helping of ethnic friction. I'm sure the Igbo are still a bit miffed over the atrocities committed against them during the Biafran War.
Especially the human condition that believes things like needing to separate the races, or that having multiple races live together is a bad thing.
Having multiple races and ethnic groups living together isn't a bad thing in principle, but it runs sloppily when put into mechanical practice.

For example, most white neighborhoods will remain affluent, viable places for whites to live in until enough of the street becomes non-white. When this occurs, whites file out wholesale, taking their fluffy wealth and median incomes with them.

Once your tax foundation dematerializes, so does the neighborhood. White flight has been the undisputed champion at slaying communities across the country for the last 60 or so years.

But when white flight is put into a biological context, it becomes glaringly discernible that whites simply cannot help but do what they do. Evolution meticulously programmed them--bit by bit--to seek refuge with other whites, network with other whites, fight alongside other whites, reproduce with other whites, and otherwise associate with other whites.

I don't believe in racial separation, but I do see the freedom of association as a fundamental right that all people, irregardless of their color and creed, are unquestionably entitled to.
And in most of the incidents today, like Ferguson could be prevented with measures like improving the economy.
Ferguson's economy could be energized by bolstering it with black human capital, but one of the lesser known ramifications of the 1964 Civil Rights Act (besides the wholesome disintegration of black culture, the erosion of black social values, and the complete obliteration of black self-determinism) was that it kicked off a crushing, monumental episode of "brain drain" within the Afro-American community. Your elite and upper-class blacks, now interested in seeking fortune and prestige within richer white markets, formed comparatively safe and financially endowed ethnic enclaves across the country, in turn leaving the less fortunate, less capable, and more socially dysfunctional of their kin and kith behind in the ghettos.

Knowing them, they're not interested in making a return trip to their roots.

I know I wouldn't.

@Gen. Gwazi Magnum PI I'd advise against further discourse. No matter how much I may dislike some of your previous statements, nothing even comes close to "I think ending discrimination in the work place was a bad idea." :ferret:
But when white flight is put into a biological context, it becomes glaringly discernible that whites simply cannot help but do what they do. Evolution meticulously programmed them--bit by bit--to seek refuge with other whites, network with other whites, fight alongside other whites, reproduce with other whites, and otherwise associate with other whites.
I have a book recommendation for you, I think you'd find it to be a very interesting read.
weirdest-car-facts-around-world3.jpg

What the... fuck?
I've had that gif kicking around for a while and haven't known where the hell to use it. Decided this thread was as good a place as any.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midian
I have a book recommendation for you, I think you'd find it to be a very interesting read.
weirdest-car-facts-around-world3.jpg
You could stop trying to be witty and elaborate on whatever nonsensical point you're trying to make, Brovo.

I'll wait.

I think the less racially charged word you're looking for is geographic distribution.

You could stop trying to be witty and elaborate on whatever nonsensical point you're trying to make, Brovo.

I'll wait.
You've argued in support of Eugenics, outright describing the process of arranged breeding as "updating computer software." You're now arguing that whites are "biologically compelled" to seek out and reproduce with other whites as though interracial couples don't exist. You're arguing that the "Anglo-American" is going to rise up and kill the blacks, for no more reason than...
... That the "Anglo-American" will become so anxious by the mere presence of blacks that they will become incredibly violent. You are literally stating that it is impossible for blacks and whites to coexist because whites will become compelled to annihilate blacks--for no more reason than that they're white and surrounded by blacks. You've argued, just now, that the Civil Rights Act of 1964--one of the most important, empowering documents to prevent open discrimination in pay between whites and blacks--is somehow responsible for the overall "brain drain" of an entire group of people based on their ethnicity.

You may not be meaning to sound like a Nazi, but some of your quotes could be honest to god mistaken for them.

Our ethnicity has nothing to do with how our brains work. How we view other ethnic groups is entirely social programming. Around 20% of Canada's population is comprised of first generation immigrants, we're not having any severe race problems with blacks, or with asians, or with people from the middle east. We have some problems with aboriginals, but that has to do with a long, bloody history--same as the one America has with its black community.

However, your "genetics" argument about whites has a giant Chuck Norris-sized kick punched in it by the mere fact that these massive issues of violence between blacks and whites is a uniquely American problem and nobody else. There are thousands of interracial couples even within the United States that would mock your argument by their mere existence.

Stop trying to pin the blame of racism on genetics--where there is absolutely no scientific evidence to back up your theories and a literal mountain of evidence and real life examples in opposition of it--and try looking at the real cause: Social stigmatism and systemic poverty. Racial identities are forged by social mechanisms, not genetic ones. If you don't believe me, explain the ethnic difference between the English, French, and Germans. They're all white, yet they've all gone to war against each other over ethnic differences in the past. The Japanese engaged in the Nanking slaughter due to a belief that the Chinese were an inferior race--yet the Japanese and Chinese are both Asian.

Once you have even a shred of scientific evidence to back up your claims of genetics, then I might listen. Until then? I, and most other people, will be laughing at your claims until this thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.