1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Chunibyo RP?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by I.S. Zero, Jul 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just recently finished watching all of the "Love, Chunibyo, and other Delusions" series, and thought that an RP based on a group of Chunibyo would be very entertaining, and I wanted to see if anyone else agreed. If I get 3 others with interest, I'll work upon further details.

2. I would be interested, though I have only finished the first season so far and have yet to watch the second if that would be okay.

3. DID SOMEBODY SAY CHUUNIBYOU?
    Chuunibyou is a personality trait. You don't need to watch a show to know what a specific personality trait is.

4. D: I was expecting some roleplay full of chuuni! And not a roleplay based off Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai ._.

Nowadays Chuuni is also used to describe a certain weeb genre, which I thought this rp was about!

Edit: Educational Link

5. Chuunibyou is basically this thing where you think you're some cool thing that shoots lasers and all that stuff, or think you're some amine character with a cool sword.

Despite its name, some of us, unfortunately, develop it before 14.

6. I know what Chunibyo is, I mentioned the anime because that's what he had just watched before putting this up. If it's just a rp about whole other characters not connected to the anime then I'll be fine. I just wanted to make sure I had let him know that if he wanted a fandom of the anime and it's characters I wouldn't know everything since I've only seen half of it and I wouldn't want to be a hindrance for him.

7. @ScarletNova The only thing you need to know for this RP is what a chunibyo is.

As for the info I promised, I'll try to put up the OOC once I have access to a computer tonight.

8. My apologies, I've been procrastinating on top of my schedule, which is why I haven't gotten the OOC up yet. I'm working on it, just... slowly, that's it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.