The Bunny Witch
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Magical
Hey! I'm Angel, but you can call me that, or Key, or Tuzi... or whatever.

Soo I'm new. Pulled over onto this site by a close friend (Wolfsin), who was invited by... someone I've yet to meet ^^" I've been RPing for around-about 4 years. I started, age 13, on MyYearBook... and stayed there for a few years, getting to know the community and really just developing my enjoyment for writing. But after years of RPing with the same community that group of people got... tired, I suppose. RL Drama got in the way of RP, no one was interested to try new things, characters were repeated and switched around so many times that no originality could prosper.

And thus I find myself here, with the one other person from that community that I honestly love to RP with.

Haha, well anyway, I'm excited to see what this site has to offer, and what I can contribute to the amazing collection of literature you've all got going on~

After skimming through this forum for a while I decided to include the little recommended questionnaire thing here, too-

What do you prefer to be called? Angel or Key
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl
How many years young are you? 17~
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yup!
Groups or One on One? Hm... I like both!
The Harlem Shake or Gangnam Style? Pft, Gangnam Style (K-Pop ftw), but to be honest I've yet to see the Harlem Shake so...
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Radioactive - Imagine Dragons

Also! Along with writing I'm really into drawing, photo-editing, etc. The first thing I did on this site actually was to make a forum for my photos and stuff, so go check it out if you're interested in that sort of thing! Often times I like to draw people's characters for practice, so maybe you'll be interested in requesting/commissioning me to draw (OR EDIT!) something for you? :3

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=20354

Welp, I think that's it! If you have any questions feel free to ask~ Lets be friends!​

Ooo, MyYearbook, eh? I roleplayed there too, not enough to really become known, though. You wouldn't happen to be a member of Macabre, would you?

Also, nice meeting you! :D

I used to be, but I left o: Who were you on MYB?

I KNEW "Tuzi Witch" sounded familiar! Anyways, umm . . . Louka, I started off as. Then I believe I used the name Raiu. I did mostly PM roleplays though.

Small internets.

Hrmm, well I don't really remember many people from Mac since I wasn't around much, but its cool to see another semi-familiar RPer ^^ Shall we write together, some time? o:

Hello Key! Welcome to Iwaku! Being as you're an artist, you should totally check out the Art Challenges I've posted up in the Creative Challenges forum (Which you can usually find a link to the recent posted one in my sig). We're always looking for creative minds so hope to see some work there, :D. Happy roleplaying and I hope you can find this place to be a new home.

Hello! I am also new, and maximum the hormone are fantastic! Hope things go well for you!

Haha, looks like you were the first to get that reference, @teenagegothgirl, congrats! Hopefully we'll see each other around and maybe even get the chane to RP together~

And [MENTION=1783]Cosmos[/MENTION], I'll definitely check out the art challenges @u@ just the thought makes me drool~ *Ehem* Anyway, thanks for welcoming me so warmly! I hope to see you around more often!

Well have a happy moe moe nani desu kawaii in return. Enjoy yourself and don't feed Diana.

I'll try and I hope the same for you. I'm also usually in the cbox goofing off. :)