Chronicles of Thedas - A Dragon Age Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reveuse

Original poster
Greetings to you, fellow Dragon Age fan! I am Reveuse, and would be presently looking for someone to play an OC Dragon Age roleplay or a dozen with me. I am available most times, and would love to plot something set in the past, prior to the game and books, where we could explore such things as the lifestyle, major events or even great tragedies of the rich world of Thedas.

I am a fairly decent Roleplayer, and I hope you will agree on that and make me think the same about you. My needs are a patient and constant companion that would not mind chatting OOC between posts and who preferably have the World of Thedas encyclopedia and is not afraid to use it as well as a spell checker. I mainly need to be excited about our current tale, and want you to feel the same, so don't be afraid to tell me if something grows stale and we'll either toss a plot twist or do another tale entirely. I understand, so don't worry!

So if you are still with me, please send me either a PM or post here, and I will respond shortly. Thank you!

I'd be interested in it but I only played the games. I haven't read any of the books.

That's just fine, the encyclopedia if preferred but not needed. I'll shoot you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.