Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome sauce!

Alright we have one more NORMAN SLOT OPEN THEN WE WILL CLOSE GROUP SIGN UP! Working on the OOC thread now ^.^

Hey there! Is there still room for one more?
EDIT: Oh crap looks like there is still room. In that case could I have the last NORMAN slot?

AWESOME! Alrighty people we have our group! I will also go ahead and set up the OOC Chat room here on IWAKU for us will be under PAGAN Chronicles will have password of PAGANAGENT

Um...I'm having trouble finding the room...

Not a problem I am here for help! So go to this link CHAT that will drop you in the Main Chat room of IWAKU look at the top of the chat box you will see 'Cbox Central' then a '+' click the '+' and it will show you a list of rooms scroll all the way to the bottom of that list and you will see our chat room click the join button on the right.

Last edited:
I hate being late to parties. If you ever need another I would be more than willing to play as either a TAINTED or a NORMAN.

Reactions: Solunae
I hate being late to parties. If you ever need another I would be more than willing to play as either a TAINTED or a NORMAN.
Alright I will keep you in mind in case anyone drops out! Thank you so much for showing interest and sorry the group isn't bigger... yet >.> may also end up taking in more people if this idea really launches!

Reactions: rechonq
To the Members!!
Makomin , EgoGhost , Chris_Reaper , Camleen , Shizuochan , Greywing44 , Pinkleton , ShatteredSkies , Ramboing

Alrighty its like what 3AM my time??? Meep wow how time sure does fly when you're building shit. Anyways! I wanted to go ahead and post the OOC Thread Link up so you guys could start looking about what I have so far. You may also post within the thread I believe I have all the space I need to get done what I need to. I still have a bunch to do but I'm not done for the night yet. Working still just wanted to make sure I got this up in case I did get tired and wouldn't forget it later!

[btn=modc|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/chronicles-of-pagan.157187/#post-3324583]OOCTHREAD[/btn]

Status
Not open for further replies.