2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
All forms of Fantasy, Magi-Tech or blended Genre, SciFi, Paranormal, Dark Mystery, Post Canon or AU Fandoms
Chronicles of PAGAN
This Reality is not the one you are accustomed; this reality - that reeks of death and of fear is slowly being consumed by things classified as SHADES. The Agents of PAGAN are all that stands between humanity and the Darkness that lurks around every corner, down every alley, within the depths of every mortals soul. Having risen up above the authority of all known governments on Earthy, they monitor every facet of society now - from the rich to the poor; trying to safe-guard our very humanity from the corruption brought to our plain by the SHADES. Welcome to earth 2064, where metropolis stacked atop metropolis suffer the strain of over population as well as political conflict between nations. But these are not the worst of their problems. In this reality the SHADES - creatures of the dark - are the real problem. From Ghosts and Ghouls to Banshees and Poltergeists; humanity is plagued with fear and haunted on a nightly basis. The toll of surviving one of these encounters if to live branded as a TAINTED, monitored always, trusted by none. Given a single choice to either serve PAGAN or to live in constant fear of not only your abilities - but of PAGAN and society too. Step a toe out of line and you simply vanish - locked away in Purgatory; a triple max prison built just for the TAINTED. Life within for the remainder of your days as little more than a lab rat for the R&D department of PAGAN.

Alright so there is the pitch, now for the explanation! This is an idea i'm actually using for a story of mine. I've been so obsessed with it lately I thought I would see if some would like to role play it with me. This idea can go 1x1, or small group. If the idea gets a big pool of interest I may open it up for a larger group. Now for a little bullet list of things I'm looking for from interested members!
  • Members of the group would be playing Agents of PAGAN ( Paranormal Agency of Global Analytics & Negotiations )​
  • Agents in the story are always paired off one NORMAN (Normal person) one TAINTED (Those who have been affected by a SHADE and the result is the unlocking of mental capabilities or powers.) However, for this rp I am willing to be flexible and use what we get so if you join you will get to be whichever you would like even if the numbers don't pan out.​
  • The settings will be an alternate universe Earth with an edge of futuristic - so expect some interesting tech along with a different set up to our own universe.​
  • Even though there is fantasy within this universe there will not be any vampires or fairies or elves or anything. Just our TAINTED and the SHADES. When / If the group gets going I will have a catalog of sorts defining all of the SHADES. I will also use member made ideas for this catalog!​
  • I would like this group to be ACTIVE - meaning posting daily or as closely as we can to daily. Of course real life comes first but please don't just vanish on us! That is rude and can often lead to the death of a group.​
  • I would like posts to be at least a paragraph. I will not limit your post length but we don't want them to become to over sized and slow the flow of the rp.​
  • I'd like to shoot for 4 to 8 members in total for this group - if it goes group of course.​

I think that is all I have to say on the group O.O;;; Ready to answer questions and stuff so if you are interested post below! Also may be a good idea to post whether you want to be TAINTED or NORMAN.​

INTERESTED MEMBERS
TAINTED :: 5 || NORMANS :: 5​

TAINTED

Solunae
Makomin
EgoGhost
Chris_Reaper
Greywing44

NORMANS

Camleen
Shizuochan
Pinkleton
ShatteredSkies
Ramboing

(( Solunae, Makomin , EgoGhost , Chris_Reaper , Camleen , Shizuochan , Greywing44 , Pinkleton , ShatteredSkies , Ramboing ))

Going to tag some followers here to see if any of them are interested. No one on this list has joined as of yet.
Bab || Celest || inkedpoet || Isomia.n || jacktheripper || jyncka || Oliver Queen || Scath || ShatteredSkies || Snowy Turtle || The Lone Wanderer

Last edited:
Reactions: Makomin and Katori
Reactions: Makomin
I could go for a Tainted...

Awesome! Okay so far we have 4 TAINTED then and I believe my friend ShatteredSkies will be joining us as a NORMAN which makes 5. So maybe I will open up the slots to 8 to see if we can get more NORMANS in the mix. If not we'll just rework the story bit a little and make it to where NORMANs are not required to unlock the TAINTEDs abilities.

Alrighty! Any NORMANS in the house?

I could be a NORMAN.
I presume those without the paranormal abilities would still be highly trained to combat about anything. like a step above about anyone else in the world, given their targets.

I could maybe chime in with a normie

I can play multiple characters if needed. So I'm up for both Normie and Tainted

Pretty interested.

My phone's a bit wonky and it won't let me edit my post so I'll just make another.
Applying for a NORMAN

I could be a NORMAN.
I presume those without the paranormal abilities would still be highly trained to combat about anything. like a step above about anyone else in the world, given their targets.

Yes the NORMANs are highly skilled investigators, though they don't have to be combat heavy they could be genius level intelligent or could specialize in other things but they have all definitely been trained to handle the SHADES.

I could maybe chime in with a normie
Awesome! Adding to list now!

I can play multiple characters if needed. So I'm up for both Normie and Tainted

Thank you for your double interest! Though i would like to keep things simple by having us all only play one character a piece for now. I hope that doesn't deter you from joining us!

Pretty interested.
Awesome! Adding to the list now!

Alright need one more member - may be a tainted may be a norman depends on which way @Greywing44 decides to go!

After the last member we will be sealing the group and getting started!!!!

Oh also to all in the lil group I would like for us to stay in contact via a chat system of some sorts. Would you all rather prefer a chat room to be made here within IWAKU or a Discord chat? this way I can quickly answer questions and relay news and stuff. I will still do this on our OOC page to but this would be swifter form of comunication when it comes to questions and getting touch with me ^.^

(( Solunae, Makomin , EgoGhost , Chris_Reaper , Camleen , Shizuochan , Greywing44 , Pinkleton , ShatteredSkies ))

I'm okay with either though we could also use skype but I don't want to make anyone download anything.

Reactions: Makomin
I don't know what a discord chat is so I'd personally prefer it to be made here

I don't know what a discord chat is so I'd personally prefer it to be made here
Okay awesome i think it would be easier to make here too ^.^ Also did you decide on which you would like to play as a Tainted or a Norman?
((also Discord is the alternate chat system Iwaku also uses ^.^))

Still not sure...Another question, can a Norman have two tainted assigned to them or just one?

Still not sure...Another question, can a Norman have two tainted assigned to them or just one?

I'm actually toying around with the idea now of having 2 teams with five each assigned to them. But normally within the story I'm writing it doesn't happen no.

Alright then. Tainted.

Status
Not open for further replies.