3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
Which was your favourite book? Did you read them when you were a kid? A teenager? an adult?

The answer is yes to all three for me; I literally learned to read on the Chronicles of Narnia. My older sister would read a bit, and then I'd read a shorter bit, and then she'd take over again.

My favourite is The Last Battle. How about you guys?

My favourite was The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe

Read all of them as a kid. This was over a decade ago, and I'm only nineteen, so I hardly remember a thing about them bar the basics. I remember feeling like the Last Battle was all over the place though, although whether it was or not is another question entirely. As I said, I hardly remember a thing about them.

The Horse and His Boy is probably the book I remember most clearly, so I'll vote for that one.

I have read them all multiple times on and off, and my two favorites are Dawn Treader and Prince Caspian, though I'm also possible to Magician's Nephew.

Damn, now I want to reread the series...

Reactions: Minibit
I have, regrettably, never read any of these books.

Saw that first movie though, and Liam Neeson Lion was pretty cool.

I first read them as an Adult a few years ago! I can't remember much about them now. >< But I think my favorite is the one where they went to all those different islands.

I first read them as an Adult a few years ago! I can't remember much about them now. >< But I think my favorite is the one where they went to all those different islands.
Dawn Treader is best book.

Reactions: Minibit
I read all of them, don't remember much but the ending. ...The ending was pretty dark.

Poor Susie or whatever that whore who got into make up and boys was called.

Didn't realize how religious the series was until I did some background digging on it and was all..woah about it.

I only read the first one, so I can't really give a good opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.