Chronicles of Fate

Ok guys, so I'm extremely sorry for taking so long to reply and stuff and I can give you a ton of reasons, but I'll just leave it at sorry. Ok so its taking me longer then usual to put out my other post mainly because I don't have a character sheet >.> Anyway just for now I'm going to put a pause on this RP until I have everything ready to go. I probably should have done more work before I had actually posted the RP up >.> This RP is still definitely going to happen, though not exactly right now. I'll try to be fast, but its a bit of work. Mainly because I have lots of notes and I just have to sort through them. I promise I won't actually get this going again, unless I have all the work done so you guys won't have to wait on me.

P.S. You may notice that all my previous posts have been deleted, except for the main post. That was me just trying to unclutter the thread.

P.P.S. so sorry guys but for now this RP is on hold and I may start it up later when I have everything for it ready, but it probably will take some time. I'll know next time to wait until everything ready to start a RP.