Chronicles of Elym: The Spark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably better for da player-balance if he went Kitsune-Human though. Think it's 4-3 right now, if Psyker actually makes his CS.

Working on CS. I'm really god damn slow with CSes.

Pretty much what everybody else said. Me and Ner0 are old butt buddies, and he asked me if I could work my usual magic and draft up a really unlikeable antagonist.

But yuh, prepare for ze hordes

We aren't antagonists~ We're winners!

• Love
Reactions: Ner0
HAH, I spose we'll see bout that.

Who knows, maybe Tater can pull his usual hax shit in the IC, but it's often unwise to underestimate the value of an underdog in a RP. And with the orc forces greatly outnumbering the human-kitsune alliance, it doesn't look too good.

Reactions: Ner0
HAH, I spose we'll see bout that.

Who knows, maybe Tater can pull his usual hax shit in the IC, but it's often unwise to underestimate the value of an underdog in a RP. And with the orc forces greatly outnumbering the human-kitsune alliance, it doesn't look too good.
Which means the Orcs are def gonna get fucked over... God damn it cliched story telling!

I'll make sure to throw a wrench into the carefully laid plans of our GM with nepotism and tactical foibles.

I'll make sure to throw a wrench into the carefully laid plans of our GM with nepotism and tactical foibles.
Most excellent. I'll do the same with over extension and overly aggressive troops.

Count me as well, with plot derailment via excessive application of Orc Hordes.

Are you still accepting human generals?

Status
Not open for further replies.