Chronicles of Bondyrill

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested!:D

Lovely :D
Then make a character and join our merry band!

So I can't make a fae then, or..?

My gosh. This was a thing, I forgot. Give me a bit and I'll have a character up soon.

So I can't make a fae then, or..?
Fae are ancient and of limits so no. :)

Would healing magic fall in the magic 2 category?
It depends on how good you are at using the healing magic.
Lvl2 would be apprentice level still you can heal some wounds but I wouldn't trust you with anything serious as you might grow the poor patient an extra arm or something instead :P

Name: Lilith Steelblood
Appearance:
image.jpeg
(Leather armor has seen far more wear and tear then shown. Entire body adorned with countless old and newer wounds. One icy blue eye, the other is dead with a scar running though)

Race: Human

Race attribute: Versatile and unfalteringly determined.

Combat Skills:
- Swordplay Mastery
- Archery Proficiency
- Hardened: Having been though countless battles and suffered countless injuries, Lilith can take more then a bit of a beating. Has famously fought for an hour with three arrows in her back.

Other Skills:
- Perceptive: Can very easily sense when someone is lying. Also very observant.
- Smithing: It's been many years but she can still make or repair weapons with passable quality provided she has the right tools and materials.
- High Stamina: Doesn't tire easily. Can travel for many days without rest.

Weapons:
1. Nitor - Sword shown. Has a device that allows it to be split into two blades. Sheath specially made to be able to hold the entire sword or just one 'half blade.'
2. Punishment - Longbow made of ebony. Arrows are steel tipped.
3. Anor's Will - Shield made of cobalt and steel. Has a extremely faded bloodstain in the center.
image.jpeg

Magic: Asking her this question typically results in a black eye.

Personality: The strong, silent type is a good way to summarize Lilith. She doesn't like to talk much, when she does it's most often a criticism of some kind, followed by her calling you weak if you complain about it. She will often think lowly of people until they have proven their worth, then they're equals. It's difficult to become her friend mostly because she doesn't try to make them, war teaching her that friends can only break your heart. Lilith is slow to most emotions, even seeming devoid of them at times. She is loyal to her compainions and slightly overprotective of her friends. In battle she is merciless and cold, not stopping until her opponent either concedes or dies. Her never-give-up mentality often forces others to drag her out of battles or arguments she can't win. She is also very judgmental of people who use magic.

Bio:
Lilith was born of a blacksmith father and a tailor mother who died in childbirth. She grew up in a small village near Yahweh and spent most of her time either helping her father or watching the knights as they marched through town with their freshly polished armor, off to fight whatever evil was out there, doing evil stuff. When she grew older she told her father that when she became of age she would join the human miliary. Her father, not wanting to lose her but also respectful of her wishes, choose to make her a sword and sheild to use. The sword was named Nitor and while in the process of making the shield Lilith's father was attacked by a crazed magic user in the middle of the night. The girl, then a young adult, would come home to see her father with spikes of ice stuck in his chest and the magic user dead on the ground, his skull bludgeoned by the nearly finished sheild. Her father's final words were 'you will make me and your mother proud, so long as you do what you feel desined to do.' She was 20 then. By the end of next week Lilith had completed the shield and named it after her father before heading to Yahweh and beginning her training to join the military. This lasted for four years, the young adult showed great promise, even managing to pick up archery along the way. She served for five years, quickly becoming known as a warrior without mercy or tiring, but eventually left due to her becoming bored and questioning the righteousness of her missions. Finally, she has spent the last three years of her life traveling throughout the lower lands fighting beast and bandit, searching for a challenge of her skills and possibly a title along with it.

Feel free to tell me whatever I messed up, because I feel I must have.

Nice profile Crono.. lol

I like the fact you add 'If anyone asks If I can use magic = Punch in the face.' <-- Which was funny.

Our refined GMs will be the judge(s) of that. But I thank you anyway.

Name: Lilith Steelblood
Appearance:
View attachment 91697
(Leather armor has seen far more wear and tear then shown. Entire body adorned with countless old and newer wounds. One icy blue eye, the other is dead with a scar running though)

Race: Human

Race attribute: Versatile and unfalteringly determined.

Combat Skills:
- Swordplay Mastery
- Archery Proficiency
- Hardened: Having been though countless battles and suffered countless injuries, Lilith can take more then a bit of a beating. Has famously fought for an hour with three arrows in her back.

Other Skills:
- Perceptive: Can very easily sense when someone is lying. Also very observant.
- Smithing: It's been many years but she can still make or repair weapons with passable quality provided she has the right tools and materials.
- High Stamina: Doesn't tire easily. Can travel for many days without rest.

Weapons:
1. Nitor - Sword shown. Has a device that allows it to be split into two blades. Sheath specially made to be able to hold the entire sword or just one 'half blade.'
2. Punishment - Longbow made of ebony. Arrows are steel tipped.
3. Anor's Will - Shield made of cobalt and steel. Has a extremely faded bloodstain in the center.
View attachment 91704

Magic: Asking her this question typically results in a black eye.

Personality: The strong, silent type is a good way to summarize Lilith. She doesn't like to talk much, when she does it's most often a criticism of some kind, followed by her calling you weak if you complain about it. She will often think lowly of people until they have proven their worth, then they're equals. It's difficult to become her friend mostly because she doesn't try to make them, war teaching her that friends can only break your heart. Lilith is slow to most emotions, even seeming devoid of them at times. She is loyal to her compainions and slightly overprotective of her friends. In battle she is merciless and cold, not stopping until her opponent either concedes or dies. Her never-give-up mentality often forces others to drag her out of battles or arguments she can't win. She is also very judgmental of people who use magic.

Bio:
Lilith was born of a blacksmith father and a tailor mother who died in childbirth. She grew up in a small village near Yahweh and spent most of her time either helping her father or watching the knights as they marched through town with their freshly polished armor, off to fight whatever evil was out there, doing evil stuff. When she grew older she told her father that when she became of age she would join the human miliary. Her father, not wanting to lose her but also respectful of her wishes, choose to make her a sword and sheild to use. The sword was named Nitor and while in the process of making the shield Lilith's father was attacked by a crazed magic user in the middle of the night. The girl, then a young adult, would come home to see her father with spikes of ice stuck in his chest and the magic user dead on the ground, his skull bludgeoned by the nearly finished sheild. Her father's final words were 'you will make me and your mother proud, so long as you do what you feel desined to do.' She was 20 then. By the end of next week Lilith had completed the shield and named it after her father before heading to Yahweh and beginning her training to join the military. This lasted for four years, the young adult showed great promise, even managing to pick up archery along the way. She served for five years, quickly becoming known as a warrior without mercy or tiring, but eventually left due to her becoming bored and questioning the righteousness of her missions. Finally, she has spent the last three years of her life traveling throughout the lower lands fighting beast and bandit, searching for a challenge of her skills and possibly a title along with it.

Feel free to tell me whatever I messed up, because I feel I must have.

Well then, I do not really see anything wrong with her, so accepted she is ^^

Of course I have time for an adventure!

Still working on mine!

Are real-life images okay to use for your appearance? I haven't been able to draw all of my characters yet. :s

Well, any image or description of your chars appearance is made for us to approximate what you intend. So if a rl-pic is what you deem best it is just as acceptable.

Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Thank you! Ignore the clothing in the images, and focus more on the appearance of the person please ;~; Almost done!

I've decided I won't be participating in this role-play. Good luck anyhow!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.