Chronicles of Bondyrill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely to have you with us @NoDayButToday ^^

Regarding the amount of players we want, sadly some of thé applicants will always leave. So I prefer to have a decent amount before I get things going.
So two or three more and we'll start!

@NoDayButToday: Its just a shift+2 = what I did plus the name...

Even though its a stupid question, how did you do that with your profile? Aka where the magics are separated in different tabs.

A quite big miss has been made in the OOC i now see. Something that will need editing and clarification >__<

And since Windstorm has migraine and i can't contact him whether he has brought it up or not.
I shall put this right here so everyone knows.
Ancients and Elders are non playable that Being the Fae, Elves and the Orcs and Dwarfs. This because they are simply OP compared to the younger races when it comes to individual strength or magical abilities. And of course plot reasons..........o_o

We do accept Halfbloods.
However we will be very strict on them and depending what heritage you choose we will give you certain draw backs that will further put your character at a disadvantage.

A quite big miss has been made in the OOC i now see. Something that will need editing and clarification >__<

And since Windstorm has migraine and i can't contact him whether he has brought it up or not.
I shall put this right here so everyone knows.
Ancients and Elders are non playable that Being the Fae, Elves and the Orcs and Dwarfs. This because they are simply OP compared to the younger races when it comes to individual strength or magical abilities. And of course plot reasons..........o_o

We do accept Halfbloods.
However we will be very strict on them and depending what heritage you choose we will give you certain draw backs that will further put your character at a disadvantage.

Oh my hmmm what if I take some of her attributes away and explain the magic. The said that level 3 and 4 either takes some time to cast or time to learn their spell. Give her some more limitations . Or is that still not acceptable?

Example :

Attributes : invisibility, can talk to plants and animals. [Take the others off]

Take away magic 3. Magic 4 won't be learned until much later in the roleplay. So right now she has only magic 1 and 2.

Well then, it seems I had forgotten to put my own character up here. Anway, my schedule seems to let up some for the next week, so if all goes well I hope we shall begin at the latest next weekend ^^

Name: Hemwar Novhelj
scrolls-wizard-old-guy-mojang.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Race: Human[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Race attribute: Stubborn and Versatile.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills: Scholar, Survivalist and Tactican[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]4 and above.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]When you have practiced the arts of the ethereal for centuries, the rules and laws you started out with no longer restrain your powers. You are no longer a mere mortal, but a being able to see the truths of the worlds around you." -Hemwar, Grand Sage.-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]While the old man might initially regard you with pity and an unwillingness to interfere, he is above all else a teacher and will help you acheive your fate. Having lived among the young races for hundreds of years few others can say they know them as closely as Hemwar. Though he would prefer it if they could learn to manage their own troubles.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bio: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Old friends and family grow old and return to the earth, enemies and allies alike fall astray from your path, and you march on alone. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]From an early age Hemwar pursued the arcane and mystical ways, furthering his knowledge and wisdom. It did not take long before he advised and guided kings and queens in diverse struggles. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]In his youth he journeyed across the world becoming aquainted with all beings and creatures he encountered, learning their culture and their lands.Through this well of knowledge he has crafted items and artifacts of great power, as well as fostered teachings in the branches of magic.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He has seen kingdoms rise and fall, great leaders and horrifying monsters claim the lands for their own, and he has outlived them all. Maybe a time will come when he too goes to join the sweet embrace of death, but until then he will continue on his road leaving his silent mark in history.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Now i want more people come come!!
Join on us in this little adventure!!!
Lets go have fun like all those great names in the ancient books and fight of our own evil!!!

Well I revise my character sheet and I hope that this is to your liking.

Name: Oda
Race: Fairy
Skills: Pixie Master
Personality: Oda appearance is very polish, Soft spoken, and quiet. Her eyes gets fueled with passion and determination during battle. Also seems very ambiguous and mysterious when talking about herself.
Magic:
Magic 4: Being The Queen Guardian Maidens you have to be very skilled with your powers. To even think of becoming one it requires years vigorous meditation and training . Oda, even though she was one youngest and weaker ones she was positioned as one of the Queens elite pack.

[stabs=bleft|350x150]{slide=1st Spell|left}Matter Surfing :by riding a mass of pixie dust.{/slide}{slide=2nd Spell|center}Psammokinetic Constructs of fairy dust : create tools, objects, weapons, armor out of pixie dust.{/slide}[/stabs][stabs=bleft|350x150]{slide=3rd spell|left}Slow: last for 30 sec. .{/slide}{slide=Last Spell|left}The Giving Tree: A tree is grown from the ground oozing of tree sap. Consuming the sap admittedly rejuvenate you. This spell take time and energy she rarely use it unless she has enough stamina to perform. {/slide}[/stabs]
Oda is a pixie fairy and lives as a guardian maiden. This is a great job that is one of the honorable positions of their land. Her people's way of life is to represent their land by being : pure, proficient , beautiful, and respectful. The palace represents all the fairies of that land. It gives off a peaceful and respectful environment. All the members in the palace must be multi-talented. Simply because they don't allow just everybody to become a member. Every member has up to three skills; one of them must be combat. You need to be able to handle yourself and protect your fellow members. There are two positions that are not allowed to have romantic relationships : the guardian maidens, and the soilders.

Background:

Oda was one of the last to be picked guardian maidens to be seated in the elite class. This class gets to be closest to the princess. Oda was so honored that princesses Rozalia acknowledge her over the one that are more experienced then she was. As she was able to have one on one time with the queen she loved and respected her more. The princess called on Oda frequently and on some occasions where they would just talk while drinking sliver spring water.Most of their drinking sessions were about the princess plans for her land and people.

Soon after, it was Rozalia's to look for a mate and become queen of the land. The search didn't take long it was obvious on who to choose. This prince was titled "The Everlasting Gallant " the name comes from the many precarious battles he attended. According to the other soilders he aways seem to escape death. Also he is very gentlemanly and coquettish towards the women. Several days after the marrige the palace seemed embalanced. All the constant attention and questions were shared only to the the king. Rozalia's was looked upon as just the wife of The Everlasting Gallent, it made her feel hollow. The queen couldn't take that so she became more ferocious when she spoke. she slowly lost trust in everyone. Many members viewed their queen saying that she is corrupted. Having unnecessary jealousy, displaying rudeness toward the faries who just want to help. Most importantly being disinterested also disrespectful to their king. The fairies felt sympathetic for their king. Although no one knows what is going on on unneath the surface.

Oda felt different she was worried a for the queen. They're drinking sessions has stopped. She didn't understand Queen Rozalia's behavior. Plus her duties also become time consuming so there was no time to reach out. One night a soilders who was one of the king's warrior companion inform him about some suspicious activities that shows signs of possibly an invasion heading in their future. The king sets up a group that he will accompany to go and find where this trail leads. Rozalia was able the hear the last sentence of their secret meeting which angered her. She advised against it even the soilders agreed. The king described Oda to come along and keep a close eye on him . She paused for awhile to think about it, then smiled and agreed for Oda to accompany him. Rozalia told Oda is to be close and make him feel comfortable. Oda promise her that the king will return safely.

During the mission the king looked to Oda for comfort. She keep it professional yet casual. She thought if she be friendly he would tell her why the queen is so tense. They started out talking as friends, but his feelings became strong. Oda who never experianced love slowly caved in. They had a love affair for almost the entire 30 day mission. It stopped when Oda became pregnant. Once she returned she was about to resigned her position as a guardian maiden. Unfortunately it was too late, Rozalia heard of her affair. The king told his wife that it was Oda that came onto him. Rozalia threatened to take his life. Oda was pleading Rozalia to take her life instead. Saying that she was unworthy to her any longer. Surprisingly she killed the king where he stood following his soliders who were on that mission. She made Oda wear the iron headdress and cursed her to wear it until she dies. Oda was stripped from the elite class of the guardian maiden, and is forced to give the queen her child to become the prince of the pixie fairies.

Oda followed her queen damands all the while confused on why she is still alive. After the child was born Oda had no part of his life, which drove her into depression . A few years later an invasion struck the land of pixie dust. The fairies were no match for their iron weapons. Everything was falling apart at that point there was no chance for victory. Rozalia told the boy to go to Oda and stick with her. He did what he was told and found Oda. Finally getting a chance to be with him restore the unshakable fighting spirit that the Queen valued. Oda strategically fought her way through the battle with her son by her side. But her stamina was the running low and she was surrounded by the enemy.

She saw an opening for her son seeing some other faries walking into the tall grass. Oda told her son to run for it. Promising him that she will find him. Oda bearly made it out. Crawling away from the war zone seeing some faries had escaped. Oda cried of joy having to finally to be close to him. All the tears made her weak and falls asleep.

Currently : She just drifting from place to place to find her son, and herself without her kingdom.

Could there be a travelling intelligent dragon as a character by any chance

Could there be a travelling intelligent dragon as a character by any chance
Hehehe sorry no and im glad i got here before Windstorm. Cause he has a bit of an agenda against Dragons in many ways.

No this is a heavily story driven RP so there are a set of restrictions around character creation.

It's alright I can make a different kind of character Though I was just wanting to check to be sure

Reactions: Silvir
Would a half dark elf mixed with human be ok I was just looking around the ooc to see and noticed the talk about elves and such

Well i hope you have looked trough the OOC and read the information available. Note that some rules about the Race is in the Character sheet.
As for a half dark elf im not fully sure on that part and i would have to pull @Windstormugly in to make a call on that part.

There might be a possibility but im not sure.
Since Elves are Ancient we are kind of keeping them out of the game in most things except lore and planned parts.

Which is why we mostly encourage Humans and Demi humans and whatnot if you want to make something that fits into the young races category o_o

I was hoping to make an intricate character, is all. He is half human, and I could use him to explain some lore ya know, if you both are willing to accept that, I was hoping you would too, considering all that I am putting in here as a background and more, he actually doesn't know that much magic as well for combat, mainly just a little teleportation spell which usually works in shadows only or night time, then there is alchemy as well, and his basic attributes too: some stealth, sword and dagger play, and hand to hand combat stuff, nothing big. I know how to work with half breeds pretty well, I have made several before, and it worked out nice and neat. I think if there is a chance to let me show what i have then it could be pretty good if not, I can always change it to fit for better needs.

Name: Kadul "Blade" Riroczir
Appearance:
ca0806_09.jpg
Race: Dark Elf/Human
Race attribute: Aura Vision
Skills:
Combat Skills:
  1. Shadow Teleportation: the ability to move between the shadows at a rapid pace, though it can only work in the shadows or night time.
  2. Blade Mastery: Kadul was trained by dark elf assassins to be the best at what he does with blade fighting, though he cannot swing an ax or hammer how he needs to, he is a master with blade fighting.
  3. Hand to hand combat: Though Kadul was trained in many Hand to Hand combats, he is not the best. as he is an all around kind of Hand to Hand combat fighter.
Extra skills:
  1. Acrobatics: Kadul knows a wide range of acrobatics to be able to get him where he needs to go, sometimes he might use it in battle as a way to distract enemies.
  2. Stealth: Kadul is a sneaky bastard when he wants to be, as he can move around a majority of the time and not get caught. That being said, his want to be able to charge out into battle sometimes has gotten him seen at times when he was not supposed to be seen.
  3. Alchemy: Kadul is also a potion maker, as he makes several different kinds of potions for healing as he does poisons for his blades. He will also sell his potions at time that can become of great value.
Magic: A level 2 is Kadul's magic ability as he has gained the alchemy touch from his mother who was a human alchemist selling her potions and poisons (poisons for infestations and killing rodents). His father though was a retired member of the Shadow Assassin League, which was a secret organization mostly, and was always rumored. Kadul had gained his Shadow teleportation magic ability from his father, but also a rare attribute that is hardly ever seen through out the Dark Elves known as Aura Vision. It is what made Kadul the Shadow Assassin he is today.
Personality: Kadul is a hardened man from his training, he doesn't care for much, except the money. If he knows that something is wrong with a mission from his higher ups he will definitely know, as some missions have gone awry by having him target his own family. A cold man, Kadul can sometimes be unaware of another persons feelings and will not notice them right away, if he does he will simply brush it off, as he feels he doesn't need those things in his life.So he goes on about his business with assassination contracts and more, as he loves the sight of blood, but more he loves the feeling of his aura sight, as it gives him the look of all the natural energies around him.
Bio: Kadul was born a half breed of Dark Elf and Human being. For many years growing up Kadul had known his father and mother, that is until the Shadow Assassin League had taken them away from him, slaughtering them in front of him as a young child. It turned out that his father being married to a human was not that great, as his father was a dark elf. It was then that the assassins that had killed his father were to take Kadul as a child to train to become an assassin just as one of them. Kadul had been put through training for years on end, and extremely rigorous bits of hell to be given the nickname Blade, as he had fully mastered blade training in at least 23 years, and had proven to use his skills effectively on the field.
When Kadul had found out about his Aura vision, he was about 7 years old when it happened. It was an accident when he had fallen down a well, and a panic had went around the town known as Feranda. It was just miles way from the capital city of Yahwahe. The rumor was that a half breed dark elf child had hit his head after falling down a well, but after being pulled out of the so called well, the child was able to see the colors of energy known as aura that is hard for anyone to just see in general. The rumor itself was not completely told by how the child, which was Kadul, had stated. How it went was that the rope for the bucket had gotten stuck. Trying to pull the bucket up himself by leaning in the well somewhat, which wasn't smart, he had slipped and fallen into the well.falling down to the bottom, he had hit his head against the wall, and landed in a large puddle in the well. When hitting his head he had become unconscious, but when he woke up a roaming fairy had given him the aura vision to be able to see the way out. In doing so he was able to use the aura vision to find any weaknesses in the brick and was able to get out with nothing but his bare hands. It didn't take long until his family was killed, and he was taken from the town of Feranda.
Through out all his life after his training and becoming an accomplished Shadow Assassin, he was still discriminated against as being a half breed of Dark Elf and Human. Many accomplice Assassins have fought against him, throwing themselves against him to see if he would make himself look like a monster so he could be put in the Traitor's Rest, a jail the Shadow Assassin's have come up with that will make the prisoner want to kill themselves. Then the start of this war between the young races has many of the Ancients looking down upon him, as nothing but a complete and total monster. As he hides with the Shadow Assassin League, barely hanging onto them by a string, he might as well be running off into the war himself. Though all he wants is to be is left alone to do his work, it seems he is getting dragged into the war unwillingly.

@NoDayButToday your character is accepted, just fit her to the setting IC ^^

@Lord of Dragons We have invited you to a convo to discuss your character ^^

Lastly for everyone I will say that me and silvir will try to start the IC during next week :)
If any newcomers want to join this is your chance :D

Reactions: Redgrave
I don't think my edits went through I am going to have to redo all of that possibly and fix things up, but Kadul is a work in progress currently, I am going to be going away from my computer for a few hours or so, and then I will be back to edit his character sheet

Well then, RL annoys us all. Nonetheless we shall soon begin the little adventure, and I hope not all of you have disappeared due to the wait ^^

A little shout for all those that have showed up in the interest-check/ooc then:

@Cactush do you perhaps have time for a little adventure?

@Holy R. Enigma your character is ready.

@WhisperingWillows do you perhaps have time for a little adventure?

@Sir Pinkleton do you perhaps have time for a little adventure?

@Crono do you perhaps have time for a little adventure?

@The Jest your character is ready.

@Link Loftin do you perhaps have time for a little adventure?

@Taliesa do you perhaps have time for a little adventure?

@CAS do you perhaps have time for a little adventure?

@Redgrave your character is ready.

@NoDayButToday your character is ready.

@Lord of Dragons your character needs to be edited with the changes we discussed

Now I'm going to lock myself and silvir in a little white room until that IC is done...

Status
Not open for further replies.