Chronicles of a Undying World - Chapter 1: Welcome to Safe Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHinku laughed at her statement, nodding in agreement as he stepped inside, fixing his pack on his back. "Come on. They must be already waiting for me on the Living Room". The mansion, which was white and with 3 floors, had some spots that were cracked or completely destroyed. It was like seeing the ruins of what seemed to be a beautiful and fancy palace from a rich family.

After a bit, he stopped in front of the metal doors of the entrance of the mansion. He knocked at it 3 times.

Ayumi marveled at the place. She never got to live in one before the world was destroyed, it was a dream though. Funny how now, after everything she had before is gone, she finally gets to set foot in a place like this. "Okay." She replied breathily, still strucken but their current surroundings. Even cracked and falling apart, this place was beautiful.

After a bit, a short with an eyepatch on hisleft eye opened the door. He looked at Haruto with a grin, happy to see him. "So, you really made it, mmh? That's good, I was actually a bit worried for you". He chuckled and blushed faintly while rubbing the back of his head. His hair was dark brown with some dark pink locks of hair.
Ya.Tong.full.1422871.jpg

Shinku looked at him and chuckled. "Yeah, right. I bet you were more worried about the food than about me me, isn't it?" Brian chuckled, closing his amber eye. "Wait, whaaat...? Of course not, you silly... I was really worried about you, man..." Suddenly, his stomatch began to growl slightly. Shinku looked down at it and laughed, shooking his head. "I think your stomach doesn't agree with you". Brian opened his eyes and looked away, blushing faintly witha pout. "S-Shut up... It's just that none of us haven't eaten for 4 days..." Shinku nodded and began to take off his pack. "Luckily for you, I found some food and medical supplies. And more important, another survivor".

Brian widen his eye and quickly glared at him with awe. "You did!? Where!? Did you bring him with you!?" Shinku nodded with a slight smirk. "Actually, it's a she". As he said that, he slowly stood aside so Ayumi could introduced herself.

Ayumi laughed lightly watching the exchange of banter between Shinku and.. Brian? Maybe. It was nice to see survivors this friendly towards each other. As Shinku stepped aside, Ayumi took a baby step forward, "Hi! I'm Ayumi. You're name is.... uh Brian right?" She asked smiling and holding her hand out for a shake. She hoped she was being too overly friendly that did after all scare some people away. She waited for him to shake her hand with a tiny grin on her face. It was so nice to meet some other survivors. After they had shaken hands, Ayumi lowered her arm back to her side, while running the other through her hair.

Brian kindly, yet a bit quickly shook her hand, looking at her with awe. "Well, damn, Shinku-kun... You really got lucky and found a hottie amoung this totally fu..." Brian was quickly interrupted by Shnku, whom covered his mouth and pushed him inside. "Just get inside and tell the others we have a some visit", said Shinku as he looked him, shooking his head with a chuckled. Brian laughed and nodded, running through a hallway that lead to the living room.

After that, Shinku turned around and looked at Ayumi with a small smile, a drop of sweat on his forehead. "Heh... Sorry about that. That Brian is a jokester and a desparete virgin". He chuckled and shrugged. "Well, practically, most of these people are, so..."

Ayumi laughed and shook her head, "It's okay Shinku. He seems nice." She warily grinned over at him. She took a moment to take in her surroundings. This place was nice, considering the situation. She liked it here. The thought of taking off tomorrow already dimmed her heart. But scavs didn't find homes, They kept moving, kept fighting.

"Well, come in, Ayumi. Let me introduce you to the rest of the guild", said Shinku as he stepped inside and walked towards the hallway. "Close the door once after you come in, okay?" He walked through the hallways that led to some areas of the first floor of the mansion. It was also lighten with some lights the engeneer of the guild build up on the walls. The floors were a bit dusty and the walls dirty, but that wasn't something that really matter this days.

At the end of the hallway, Shinku stopped and turned around, waiting for Ayumi with a smile.

Ayumi stepped inside closing the door behind her as she went. She was a little slow walking down the halls. She was looking and admiring her surroundings. She walked a little faster to catch up to Shinku, rubbing her neck with her hand, "Haha, sorry. I just haven't been to anywhere like this in awhile." she smiled sheepishly.

Shinku chuckled and shook his head, raising his right hand. "Ah, it's okay, Ayumi. Don't worry about it. It's normal to look around in a whole new place". He then turned to his right and pointed with his right index finger at the end of another short hallway, where a lighten room was. "There's the living room. Just go there and let everybody know who you are, okay?" He smiled and looked back at her. "Don't worry,they won't eat you or something like that. I'll catch on you later, okay? I have to do some things at the back of the mansion".

Status
Not open for further replies.