Chronicles - Baptism of Fur

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot play on Friday, but don't let that stop you. I have work every day except the weekends, now.

Sorry, can't play on Fridays, either, as I work too early on Saturdays. And may I suggest keeping the Baptism by Fur chat in its own OOC? It gets a little confusing if the two overlap.

Can you guys play without me there? I'd hate to hold up the game and don't mind if someone else plays Henri for the night.

You're the only one able to kill anything.

Like, seriously.

But yeah, maybe someone could step in...

Should be ok for Saturday, I've asked frost if he would PC Henri

Ok well we are going to try and continue on Saturday so hopefully all can attend.

I'm on a cruise till Friday So have no Internet and completely cut off from the real world.

Any questions I will answer them when I get back.

I should be able to attend next Saturday.

... T____T So tired from all of the cooking I did today.

Hi guys i know the chronicles were ment to be a spin off serise of one off games to give Asmo a break from DM'ing and for others to try there hand at DM'ing and other character ideas.

Unfortunatly i think i underestimated how long it would take to play through my chronicle. I think it will probably last another 2 sessions as there are 4 encounters left (2 pretty straight forward fights, a faily open ended one and the boss fight). What im asking is what do people want to do. Do they want to continue with this to get it finished, put it to one side for a while and return to the main quest and get back to it in a few weeks, or sack it off altogether. Another option maybe would to play it on another night, just an idea.

No idea how people are enjoying it or not. Throwing this out there at people to discuss it. No idea if i can make this shorter as the last 4 encounters are kinda linked.

Also ive asked Asmo to write a summery of tonight's happenings as he is soo much better at summerising what happened then I.

I vote for playing it on another night.

There's a lot of plot rolling in the main quest, and I don't want it to fade from people's minds. I also don't want to confuse the newbies by constantly telling them we can't play because of this other side-quest that is set in the future and DMed by a different person and blah blah. It also sucks for Gorrack, who I know was able to play this week in the main quest.

But on the other hand, I'm growing slightly attached to this level 2 group. So if we can finish at SOME time, without losing out on the main quest momentum, let's find a way.

I'm quite up for running this another night. I'm actually starting to get the hang of this Wizardry business, and Sift's turning out to be quite the fun character to play: I'm really enjoying having her get increasingly more and more agitated and impatient with everything that's going on (and getting to temporarily blind Mires is a plus).

Um um... I think I'm getting the hang of smashing things? Hehehe.

I can play any other day, but if it's Sunday, it would have to be in the evening since my group plays in the morning.

Hello all, Firstly i would like to apoligise for leaving it to the day before to inform you (Asmo) that i could not play this Saturday. The last few Saturdays have had me all over England for birthdays and the like. I will be available from now on for sure.
It would be nice to finish the level 2 quest first before resuming our higher level romp.

Chuck has spoken!

Why don't we simply rotate between Asmo's campaign and Aarkom's until the 2nd level encounter is finished? That will allow an extra week for both GMs to prepare/adjust their encounters, Cerulean can still play and ET can get started in the main campaign.

Reactions: Aarkom
And what happened to the owlbear?

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO GET TO THE FIREWORKS FACTORY? /simpsons reference #047

Why don't we simply rotate between Asmo's campaign and Aarkom's until the 2nd level encounter is finished? That will allow an extra week for both GMs to prepare/adjust their encounters, Cerulean can still play and ET can get started in the main campaign.

I like tegan's idea, not that i need much prep time now, but will mean less headaches for me trying to get a pass for playing another night.

So +1 vote for playing alternate weeks till level 2 are complete. How do others feel about this suggestion?

@Zen See your dropping out of Asmo's game. Are you available to finish this chronicle off or are you planing to drop out of this too?

Are people available to start a couple of hours earlier?

As we are short was thinking of leveling you guys up to 3 and getting rid of some nNpc so I'm not having to deal with too much.

What you guys think?

*Realizes that she didn't click 'post' when she was RSVPing a few days ago* Oh my...

Sorry I won't be home tonight, chaps. I'm leaving my copy of Sheisty McBastard's Guide to Roguing on the coffee table for Asmo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.