Chronicles - Baptism of Fur

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, fixed Violette's traits, added a back story and her puppet companion.

Oh yeah, and she may or may not be the anti-Christ.

Thank you Tegan for amending your traits. On another note violette writes erotic fan fiction about the Flint and steel members. I'm beginning to get some disturbing images creep into my head.

Also, you guys are welcome to sit in on my game if you'd like. It starts 12:30 PM Central time and you'd have to download Mumble, since we don't use Vent.

Give us da link!

And we're actually using Vent since the Mumble program is being stupid, so here's the details.

iron.typefrag.com
universal

I'd also appreciate it if you guys don't use the vent outside of the Pathfinder game. >.< This vent isn't mine and it's used by my friend's WoW guild.

You naughty little scamp.

I see what people mean about the healthbars and in future will make them visible to players as you would have some idea how close to death a creature is but how beaten up they are. Unless you use epic descriptions of how hurt they look, and that's going take too long.

The reason I'm using line of sight mechanics and not just fog of war is because it's a dungeon crawl and i noticed in Asmo earlier games you could see rooms & corridors from other parts of the dungeon. I will monitor how it effects the game. One good thing about the dynamic lighting mechanic was that no one noticed the 4 bombers at the south of the building :)

I apologize for how long it took last night. Was never ment to take that long. Just a bit of a prologue to explain how you got captured. Only problem was that the group decided not to leave the 'safety' of the house and due to me not having an NPC there was a lack of direction on my part and the fact that Torrim seemed to bottle neck dire rats outside the front door.

For Grumpy and Talon Phoenix; basically what happened after you guys left was that waves of more giant rats kept arriving trying to get the group to leave. Finally once they were clear fo the house it exploded due to some ratfolk saboteurs on the south of the building. The Blast let set the building on fire with green flickering flames and a the majority of the group were knocked out by force of the blast and the noxious smoke from the fire. Maria and Sift managed to avoid the blast only to see the well collapse into the ground as a giant monstrous dire rat crawled out of the massive hole. The Giant dire rat sore the conscious survivors of the group and spewed a cloud of toxic green gas from its mouth, knocking them unconscious too.

The group awaken, not knowing how much time has past since they were knocked out and captured. They have been split up and locked in several cells, there gear, weapons and backpack have been taken (unless you had anything hidden on you - please tell me if you do). Torrim is in a real bad was he has a high fever, pale and a case of the sweats from his one on one battle with a giant dire rat and contracting some sort of disease from it. Luckily for him he is in a cell with Maria. Lorn is nowhere to be seen. Sift remembers seeing one of the barracks walls collapsing on the jackal as she tried to get the newbies out the building and to safety.

It was a fun game, don't beat yourself up too much about the timing and techie hiccups, those things happen. I'm glad Lorn won't be around for the second bit, and can put all of my attention on developing Violette. You mentioned to me that you wanted Lorn to be there 'for flavor' but honestly, with all these dynamic characters there's plenty of flavor to go around.

ASMO!

What were those manta ray flying creatures you used on us when we were in that climbing encounter? I want to sick them onto my players.

And Tegan's right, you shouldn't beat yourself up. You can't help with the timing and tech problems. At least we made it to the end.

Yup. Cloakers. They have their own religion and secret temples. :]

Hey guys,
On the 26th, my family is having a huge party for Chinese New Year, so I won't be available to play this Saturday because I'll be helping with preparations. Siiiiigh. I'm really not looking forward to being crammed into a kitchen with my family but they're insisting I help.

Just throwing it out there could people play on the Friday.... Its just that due to Zen being the only tank shes quite crucial to the groups survival.

I always knew the Chinese would fuck us.

I can play on Friday. Not sure about Tegasaurus.

I hope you like it in the butt.

And yes I can play Friday.

i wonder if frost will be able to? Normally the others are quite flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.