Chronicles - Baptism of Fur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolling for Henri's HP

Annnnnd I think Henri's finished.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's my character up in my original post.

Backstory to follow soon.

What are people availability's for the next 3 weeksends (i.e. Friday night, Saturday night or Sunday day time)? Just asking as its been made known to me that some may not be able to make all sessions and i would rather have the whole group around and my mini-quest may span 3 weeks although i hope to contain it to just 2.

Finally got an image up.

Oh, I cannot wait to write this back story.

EDIT:

3.5 Humans, 1.5 Elves, and 1 Halfling. Violette will file this in her diary as it is surely somehow significant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fridays and Saturdays work well for me. I'm also typically available all day.

Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are all fine byme. If we could start a tad earlier that'd be awesome too.

Can people also click join game so they can be assigned too

Changed up Henri's stats and added in history.

And Tegan... Your character's picture is kinda creepy. >.>

Bad news everyone. Im afraid we will have to postpone Saturdays game till the following week as Asmo & Tegan dont get there modem till Monday, and i really want everyone there so i dont have to NPC stuff.

Till next weekend, lets hope nothing happens to anyone for the following weekend.

Modem Achievement unlocked.

Let's do this low-level shit. :|

If no-one else is backing out then its a go for Saturday, i know Talon Phoenix may be late but i have permission to NPC him till he arrives.

No to stop procrastinating and finish of preparing only got Wednesday night and Saturday to finish o.O

Can everyone make sure there there character sheets are complete and legal by 21:00 eastern time tonight. So I can try and finish preparation. Don't want any last minute shopping excursions on Saturday evening.

*Looks at Tegan*

*Sips her coffee*

Kind of going through some shit at the moment. But I don't really have anything else I want to purchase so I'm just going to hold on to my wad.

Don't worry, I won't break your game with fancy treasure.

I'll break your game with cunning wit.

Please can you take another look at your traits. You can only pick one trait from each category.

FYI sorry to anyone who thinks my posts are short, aggressive and snarky. It's not that, it's just that I'm replying via my cell and find it much easier to write short concise messages.

Last edited:
Aaaargh! I'm sorry too, everyone. My already Zero to Murder temper is a little hot this week since our apartment situation is pants and we're going to have to move again.

Baby, I can change!

*buys a Rope Trick scroll at Walmart*

Yeah, I'm sorry that your apartment situation is getting worse...

Here have a cake!!

1247648835eijan_kakut_033.jpg

Reactions: Tegan
Status
Not open for further replies.