Chrome Canary doesn't flash white for the cbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatalrendezvous

Ever forward.
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
8 AM - 6 PM and 10 PM - 2 AM
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy (High and Low), Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Modern Realistic, Apocalypse, Drama, Romance... I have lots of interests!
For those who don't know, Chrome Canary is kind of like a widely-available Developer version of Chrome. It has features that are still being tested for "regular" Chrome, but is still available for you to use.

It functions more or less just like Chrome, but has a different icon. BUT if you're like me and you chat/play in the cboxes a lot, you may have realized that Chrome flashes white when the cbox refreshes! This can be kind of annoying, but most Chrome users just kind of learned to deal with it.

Well, Canary doesn't do that.

You're welcome, cboxers.

And if you're not into using a developer version with stuff that might change randomly on you with high potential for bugs, Firefox's normal stable release also doesn't have the white flashing thing in the cbox. :P

Does it fix Chrome's habit of saving every sentence typed into the cbox? That's one of the reasons I use Edge/IE for CBoxing.

Does it fix Chrome's habit of saving every sentence typed into the cbox?

You should be able to turn that off in Chrome settings. O__O I can in my Firefox.

UNLESS CHROME SUCKS THAT MUCH BALLS!

If you don't have that setting selected, you can simply delete them one by one. Which, really, is as simple as holding the delete key down until everything is gone.

At least, that's how it works in Firefox.

Status
Not open for further replies.