Chrome breaking Iwaku?

Ghostly Boo

Edgepeasant
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
I tried restarting, emptying my cache and it's still having a melt down, just completely messed up. Has anyone else had this problem and knows how to fix it?
this is how it looks
gDLgepV.png

Is it happening just on that thread/page or is it happening in every thread everywhere? (If it's just that page, it means some bbcode in there is broken and that's an easy fix~)

Is it happening just on that thread/page or is it happening in every thread everywhere? (If it's just that page, it means some bbcode in there is broken and that's an easy fix~)
It's been happening on all of them.

I'm not having any problems on my chrome, so I think something isn't loading up the full stylesheet for you. 🤔 try a hard refresh with F5! (You may have to press more than once. Or of you're on a non-computer device, whatever the equivalent is)

And can you find the close buttons for the corner notice or the Push Notification notice anywhere to get them to close? I'm thinking it's the notice css that's missing and borking it all up

Thanks for the advice. I've given them all a go and no dice. It's still having a melt down....

😂 Okay, I'm glad it's working! I think it's definitely a case of the css stylesheet not loading all the way. That'll happen if the server is lagging or if an internet connection is lagging. Usually it'll fix fast with a good hard refresh, but sometimes connections are jerks.

Indeed they are, hopefully it's happy now or that refresh will work in the future. Appreciate the help ^-^