October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Christmas Spirit QUIZ

Are you a Grinch? Well? Are you?

Take this brain bending quiz to find out!

click HERE click
for
QUIZ

You have little or no Christmas spirit.

YOU DON'T LIKE CHRISTMAS AT ALL!!!!! Meh, you're a Scrooge :(

I suppose I didn't *really* need a quiz to tell me that... What other options are there?

You're not materialistic?

Nope, apparently, I keep being excited about being with my family, but gifts are stressing me out. And I thought I had Christmas spirit because I was baking people cookies and planning on spending time with my family and friends! :(

You have an average amount of Christmas spirit.

Ehh... You're in the middle. You aren't a HUGE Christmas person, but you don't have NO spirit. You are middleish.

I'm average! Also, I should start reading these quizzes. I think this one was made by a 2ed grader.

You are a platypus.
???o.e??? why did you choose those answers? go retake the test! YOU ARE SO WEIRD!!! I actually kinda like you.

I chose them, because I don't know what this holiday is.

[h=3]You have an average amount of Christmas spirit.[/h]Ehh... You're in the middle. You aren't a HUGE Christmas person, but you don't have NO spirit. You are middleish.

middleish?!? REALLY?! WHERE IS MY CHRISTMAS SPIRIT?! WHERE IS IT?! WHEEEERE?! *sets up a trap to capture it and waits until christmas day*

I see you when you're sleeping and know when your awake....*hums*

eh christmas is christmas lol i do like the food though ^w^

You are a platypus.

???o.e??? why did you choose those answers? go retake the test! YOU ARE SO WEIRD!!! I actually kinda like you.

The answers amused me.

[h=3]You are a platypus.[/h]???o.e??? why did you choose those answers? go retake the test! YOU ARE SO WEIRD!!! I actually kinda like you

Hahha awesome xD I'm a platypus xD

You have so much Christmas spirit it's crazy!

You are such a holiday person, it's insane! You love Christmas soooo much, you can never wait until Christmas eve!!! You're just like me, I like you. =3

Ho, Ho, Ho? on that note - What better for xmas tree red and gold or blue and silver?