Christmas Spirit QUIZ

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Preferred Character Gender
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Christmas Spirit QUIZ

Are you a Grinch? Well? Are you?

Take this brain bending quiz to find out!

click HERE click
for
QUIZ

E

Elyd

You have little or no Christmas spirit.

YOU DON'T LIKE CHRISTMAS AT ALL!!!!! Meh, you're a Scrooge :(
I suppose I didn't *really* need a quiz to tell me that... What other options are there?

E

Elyd

You're not materialistic?
Nope, apparently, I keep being excited about being with my family, but gifts are stressing me out. And I thought I had Christmas spirit because I was baking people cookies and planning on spending time with my family and friends! :(

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
You have an average amount of Christmas spirit.

Ehh... You're in the middle. You aren't a HUGE Christmas person, but you don't have NO spirit. You are middleish.

I'm average! Also, I should start reading these quizzes. I think this one was made by a 2ed grader.

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
You are a platypus.
???o.e??? why did you choose those answers? go retake the test! YOU ARE SO WEIRD!!! I actually kinda like you.

I chose them, because I don't know what this holiday is.

C

Celest

[h=3]You have an average amount of Christmas spirit.[/h]Ehh... You're in the middle. You aren't a HUGE Christmas person, but you don't have NO spirit. You are middleish.

A

Anglkate

middleish?!? REALLY?! WHERE IS MY CHRISTMAS SPIRIT?! WHERE IS IT?! WHEEEERE?! *sets up a trap to capture it and waits until christmas day*

I see you when you're sleeping and know when your awake....*hums*

eh christmas is christmas lol i do like the food though ^w^

Vay

The Empress
Male, Female
Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
You are a platypus.

???o.e??? why did you choose those answers? go retake the test! YOU ARE SO WEIRD!!! I actually kinda like you.

The answers amused me.

redblood

Anxious Tomato Will Bite You!
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Afternoons, evenings and nights.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female,
Genres
Historical, fantasy, magic, horror, supernatural, survival, vampires, demons, pirates, mutants, ghosts, romance (FxF, MxM, MxF) (Romance should be part of the plot and not the whole plot in itself), etc.
[h=3]You are a platypus.[/h]???o.e??? why did you choose those answers? go retake the test! YOU ARE SO WEIRD!!! I actually kinda like you

Hahha awesome xD I'm a platypus xD

Ai

The Red Queen
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
You have so much Christmas spirit it's crazy!

You are such a holiday person, it's insane! You love Christmas soooo much, you can never wait until Christmas eve!!! You're just like me, I like you. =3

Ho, Ho, Ho? on that note - What better for xmas tree red and gold or blue and silver?