5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
So, it’s Thanksgiving Day. You know what that means. Christmas is in less than a month.

Our discussion question is: Has anyone started their Christmas shopping yet? Was it for you or someone else?

Or are you waiting until this weekend to snag some deals?

So, in my household we dont really do presents for each other, for like 20 different reasons. 😂 I grew up in a Jehovah's Witness household so my side of the family never did presents. Then we me and Gibs moved out, we decided to not worry about presents because A) we didn't have a lot of money, B) it's too much pressure with "you HAVE to give a gift!" holidays. So it's a pleasant surprise if there is a gift but no one is disappointed if there's not.

UUUUHM now I have kids, though. O_O I'd get the kids a present every year, but now we're responsible for the whole shebang. I love gift shopping, so that's not so bad. I just dont have a lot of money, and one of them is at this weird age where he doesnt like anything, and there's shipping problems all over the world and AAAHHHH. @_@

Anyway I like shopping as far in advance as I can >_>

I always shop for Christmas super super early! I get major anxiety in the month of December with exams and everything so I tend to do nearly everything in November if I can. Of course, this means that sometimes things show up to people's houses super early if I have it delivered directly, but eh, better than it getting there late in my opinion. My Christmas shopping list is usually pretty small, mostly just my immediate family, my boyfriend and some secret santa things, so it usually doesn't take a crazy amount of time to get everything put together.

I bought christmas presents in august cause all other years I've been doing last minute shoppings and gotten anxious. my friend was done in like february >:o