Christmas Kiss (Maniac x Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She gasped as he said he loved her his tounge slipping into her warm mouth her tongue slid acrossed his her back archinginto him as his kiss made her warm from the inside out. 'H-he loves me..." she thought her fingers digging into his gloves causing her to wince as the burns stung.

*He smiles happily, his hands coming to rest upon her ass as he pulled her tightly to him, he deepened the loving kiss as their tongues playfully wrestled in eachothers mouths* "D-do you lo-love me to?"

Her face couldn't get any redder as he asked his question. "Y-Yes."

*He sighs in relief* "Thank g-god..." *He began the passionate kiss once again*

HE kissed him till she couldn't breathe. "Sosuke." she whispered aganst his lips the people around them seemd to stare."P-People are starring."

*His eyes widened a bit as his blush darkened and he smiled nervously, holding her close as he nodded shyly* "O-oh yeah, th-they are..."

"C-Can we go home i'm freezing." she whispered burring her embarrassed face into his new scarf shivering.

*He nods happily and whispers lovingly in her ear* "Which of our houses~? Mine, or yours?" *He smirks as he stands up and kisses her cheek, grabbing her present box up*

She glanced down at the box rememberingshe had a gift for him at her own place, "Mine."

*He takes her hand and starts walking out of the park, smiling blissfully as snow begins to slowly fall*

She walked along side him careful not to fall sticking her tongue out to catch the falling snow.

*He smirks as he sees her trying to catch the snow and laughs softly* "Heh heh, has anyone ever actually did that? It's so hard, i always try!"

A flake hits her tounge and she cheers. "Ha I did it impossible still has possible."

"Hey! Not fair! Haha, hey whats it taste like~?" *He smirked mischeviously and kissed her softly, holding her hand still*

She yelped in suprize at his sudden kiss the taste of cold water on her lips. "It tasted like water."

*He nods thoughtfully, smiling happily and blushing slightly as he broke the kiss* "Hhhmm....Well i thought it tasted pretty good~" *He takes her hand once again and resumes walking*

She blushed madly speeding up to walk faster heading home. "Hurry it's getting cold."

*He softly wraps his arms around her, kissing her neck as they walked* "I'll keep you warm~"

She snuggled into him as she walked with him. "What do you wanna do for dinner?" She whispered her stomach growling reminding her she had skipped dinner.

"Hhhmmm....actually, i'm not sure. Maayybbeee, you could cook me something?" *He smiles pleadingly as her as he nuzzles her neck, snuggling her as they walked*

Status
Not open for further replies.