Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

Christmas Karaoke!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Celest, Nov 28, 2012.

1. At this point in time this is just a discussion. Wrong and I are hosting karaoke together since I run the even and she wanted to do a Christmas version. Since we want a decent turn out we need to know when y'all are available. Wrong and I have narrowed it down to any date after December 16th since that is when things will be settling down for us.

Which date will work for y'all?

Like I said before, this is just a discussion. Keep checking here to find out the actual date.

Link to the group

2. I am totally for this! And it's after the 16th! WHICH MEANS I CAN GO!

Any day besides Wed Night please :3

3. Any day works for me~ I have a flexible schedule. Though weekdays are better than weekends.

I will totes be there if this is happening :3

4. OKAY! We have a date! How does December 18th sound?

5. I will so be there! 8D

6. Blast, I will be unavailable anytime AFTER the 16th. *sigh*

7. Oh lame! D: No good... maybe we will do another special Christmas Revi time -nods- for whenever you're available!

8. It's okay. I'll just try to make it the next time you host one, Celesti!

9. I WANT IN!

I really want to be in this because I missed the last kareoke night, and as far as I know there hasn't been one recently. Anyway, weekends are pretty much always open, especially Sundays.

10. >.> erm i probably won't be around for any christmas singing XD you can drag me in but i doubt i'll sing more than one thing *ahem* although i'm working on a small project with my christmas parodies : D so keep eyes open on my blog post for edits with erm...ear shattering things >.>; anyways i'll keep my eyes open

11. CHRISTMAS KARAOKE! CHRISTMAS KARAOKE! CHRISTMAS KARAOKE!

[​IMG]
    Tuesday, December 18th!

8:00 PM Iwaku time!

This night will be full of Christmas carols! ^.^

If you want to join then you need to message W or I your Skype name. Recording will happen. If you DO NOT want to be recorded then shoot me a PM and let me know; we will edit you out. Listeners are welcome but prepared to be hassled to sing anyway :D

No bad attitudes! No judging! Just fun with your fellow members! ^.^

12. k count me in. I believe you already have my skype name already tho. also I might be late about 30 minutes

13. You've already got my Skype~ :3

*goes to research awesome christmas carols*

14. you'll have to remind me Cele cuz i work that day but i'll be home around 7 eastern time :p and I have wed off so i can stay up a bit ^^

15. I wanna listen :D

16. I wanna join! If I feel brave I might just sing a bit, too!

I'm gonna have to stock up on the eggnog.

17. Christmas Ckaraoke Update!!!

Iwaku People!
    The scheduled time of 8 shall continue the same, but due to certain circumstances
    W shall be starting off the Karaoke and Celest shall be joining in with us later.
    For people who are attending, please message me your Skype name if i don't already have you added.
    Thank you for your Understanding
    ~

[​IMG]

18. do you have mine miss W? I may just listen for a bit as I JUST got home X_x need to unwind some first