Christmas Gift Peeking

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Delnoir, Dec 19, 2009.

?

Have you ever sneaked a peek at your presents?

1. Yeah, and I even got away with it!

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. Yeah, but I got caught...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Nope. I've thought about it though

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  4. No way! Who would ever do that!?

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. We don't celebrate Christmas in my house.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. The topic says it all. Simple and to the point people: Have you ever sneaked a peek at your Christmas presents before Christmas Day?

I personally have. And have gotten away with it. Feigning surprise is harder than I thought though.

2. 'Course I have... every year.... was never caught but everyone knew anyway... it was kinda expected.

3. Yeah, I looked every chance I got. It wasn't very hard, considering my parents weren't really observant. xD

4. I never really needed to. They always asked me what I wanted and I was like "This and this are pretty cool." What do you know I get them that day. All the suprise in our Christmas has been taken away while it is more of a feeling of, hey we are all nice to each other for at least 24 hours.

5. When my parents celebrated Christmas I was too young to even think about looking for presents. I still thought Santa brought all of them. XD

And then when I found out about Santa was the same time we stopped having Christmas. t___t

The Christmases I have had here in Arkansas, the first one was a surprise and the others I don't even try and sneak a peek. XD I like the surprise even though it drives me crazy.

6. Say no more, my friends.

7. "So you're saying you don't enjoy your nights with Lilith?" * Alex smirked teasingly

8. I never tried to peek, maybe shake a box a little, but we used to have a kind of 'tradition' about getting to open one of our presents up at least 1 day ahead.

ONE TIME I OPENED ONE UP AND UNWRAPPED MY MOST FAVORITEST GIFT OF ALL TIME. A BEDTIME TROLL.

I know people thought they were ugly and stuff BUT I LIKED THEM ;_;

HE WAS HUGE, TOO!

After I think about it, I don't think it was really all that much of a "tradition" as it was my cousin and I were just bugging the hell out of the family too much. OUR PERSISTENCE WAS REWARDED.