Christina is a NEWBIE! :D

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Christina-Arisa, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Kidnappable?: I certainly do not mind people sending me messages to invite me to roleplays!

Playing Habits: I almost have no life when it comes to roleplaying. Meaning that I'm almost every day. I post pretty consistently. I will get at least ten posts in a day, at the BARE MINIMUM.

Gender You Prefer Playing: Meh, I'm really into Yaois so I prefer playing men but I can play some females as well.

Favorite Genres: Fantasy, regular OC, Medieval times, angels and demons, vampires, elemental beings (controlling fire, water, air/wind, lightning etc..), werewolves, Sins and Virtues..etc..?

Genre You DON'T Like: I'm not into playing pirates or anything like that, boring people (like those without some sort of fucked up past or defect or something..etc.), cat/kitty roleplays (weird.), living dolls, robots..

Playing Style: I'm totally fine with both but most of the time, I interject plots of my own into the story. I am passively aggressive. :P

Plot Candies: Fluff (sometimes), bad guys that aren't huge and muscly, kind of suddle bad guys (like slimy), betrayal, hot yaoi action (NC-17, I can get pretty sexy), kidnapping, school (but not an emphasis on school work and grades and what not), babies! (whether there's pregnant men in a yaoi or regular pregnancies or adoptions or finding abandoned babies<3), dogs NEVER cats (I'll only tolerate cats if the other person has one but I'll NEVER have a cat.)

Character Stereotypes: All of my characters have tragic pasts or some sort of disease or something that makes them unique (like hair colors or eye colors that aren't normal). I like having sweet, shy characters or brash, rude characters or in-between characters. I don't really have a character motif, except from the whole "have-to-be-fucked-up-in-some-way" thing. *shrug*

Character No-Gos: Animal people. Robots. Zombies. Pirates. Weird, freaky monsters. Trolls. Beasts.

Random Notes: I absolutely love role-playing and am usually open to anything. I HATE, HATE, HATE being godmodded (gosh, I hope you guys know what that means..) and I never godmod.

Scene Sample: See, this changes. If I'm roleplaying on the phone, my posts can me long but if I'm the computer and I'm really into a muse, my posts can get VERY long.

Here's an example of a short post, a mid post and the longest post I've ever done.

SHORT POST:

MID POST:

LONG POST:

Iwaku Roleplays I'm In: I'm currently in none! :D

2. ...I think....
    I think I love you. <_<;

*gigglfits*
    Welcome to the Iwaku, hun! <3
    Enjoy your stay, ask questions if you have any, be safe (haha, yeah right)....
    Read rules, which....does ANYONE even read those anymore? >> Know I sure never have. ^.^;

And have a good day! 8D

*tips hat and leaves casually out the back door*

3. Whoa now that's one hell of an entrance. Damn good job. You'll find many who are attracted to that level of play, believe me. As for myself? Eh, you seem all right :D

Welcome to Iwaku.

4. What he said.

Welcome to Iwaku.

5. You should post that in the resume thread!

But thumbs up for snooping around and jumping right on in to the awesome! >:D Welcome to Iwaku.

6. Welcome to the site.

7. Ello Christina. Welcome to Iwaku. To make this quick, if you ever find youself wanting to learn about, or be in, a Dice RP, let me know. This includes Dungeons and Dragons, Shadowrun, etc, etc. I'm MORE than willing to help. Also, feel free to check out my group, Table-Top Tyrants! Later!

8. Ah, very nice introduction. Now since you've opened with such a piece, we expect great things from you. Welcome to Iwaku my friend.

9. Welcome to Iwaku! With such an impressive entrance, you have set a high standard for yourself! But that's fine, of course, we love long, juicy posts.

Enjoy your stay, and I hope to see you around!

*rides off on a Chocobo*

10. CRISSY!!!!!!

*Tackles you into a big hug and giggles* tehee

11. And this is why your Awesome, my darling.

12. Awww, I had no idea I had so many replies! I've been so caught up on the Yaoi Fangirls and Boy Unite page that I forgot to check everywhere else! LMAO. Thanks for the warm welcome guys, even if I am two weeks later in replying! :D

Now, let's get some roleplays going!