Chosen Seven (Signups Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't we start without Lux's chosen? Maybe someone joins in later.

I would love to join and I'll take up whichever spot you need still. I'm at work so I won't be able to post a character sheet until I get home in four or five hours. Which god do you need me to be chosen by? :)

Lux. Thanks for joining! :)

Name: Alison (Ali)
God: Lux
Description: Alison is about 5'5", fair skinned, black hair and violet eyes. She always has her black hooded cloak on, with elbow length, velveteen gloves. Normally her hood is pulled up, shrouding her in shadow.
women-x-mysterious-and-203822.jpg

Personality: Ali is quiet, aloof, but kind. She's always watching out for others around her. She is patient from years of meditation.
Weapon: A walking staff. The top is capped with a simple silver ball.
History (Optional): Ali was dropped off at a monastery as a baby. She grew up around the patient but quiet monks who taught her the importance of ritual and timekeeping. She always woke with the dawn to meditate; she always broke her fast at high noon. She always slept after the last star rose.

Here she learned to love the stillness that came with nature, and how to quiet her mind. She learned the importance to mediation and thought. The monks taught her self defense with a staff, to train her body as she sharpened her mind. She loved to learn. It was this last passion that caused her the most pain. One day, as a teen, she was in the monastery's library, studying the ancient texts. As she turned a page, she knocked over her candle. The old parchment caught flame, all of the monastery going up in smoke.

Alison ran. She never looked back, and will never lose the grief and guilt she has from this tragedy.

Reactions: The Writing Owl
Alright, I'll start the thread up in a bit!

And it's fine, Mana. :)

I'm away for the weekend people so I'm sending my regards and be back soon sorry if you are waiting for me I should be on most of the night tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.