Chosen of the Gods (Percy Jackson based rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance:
"I'm cute, I swear!"

(A picture will be added.)

Name:
"That's Princess Selena to you. Just kidding!"

Selena Amezcua

"I'm this many. Wait, I don't have enough fingers."

Female

Godly Parent:
"Daddy? He's the messenger of the gods, and also has a bunch of titles. Like god of trade, thieves, travelers, sports, athletes, border crossings, and even the guide to the Underworld. Suffice to say, he's pretty cool."

Hermes

Powers:
"No, I don't have any nifty magic powers. I'm just really good at what I do. Remember that if you wanna keep your pants up, 'cause i'll snatch your belt right off you before you even know i'm there."

None

Skills:
"Much like Daddy and my siblings, i'm kind of a jack-of-all-trades. I excell at a few things, and i'm really good at sports and stuff. Mostly though, i'm just good at taking stuff and being in places people don't want me to be in."

Acrobatic Skills
Highly Athletic
Great at Sports
Proficient With Daggers and Knives
Poor Swordplay
Decent Archery
Fantastic Pickpocket
Highly Stealthy
Efficient at Picking Locks
Can somewhat manipulate the mist

Gear:
"Just look at all my neat stuff! No touchy, though."

Pair of Celestial Bronze Daggers
Compass
Thieves Tools
Bandanna with Skull and Crossed Spears
Hair Ties
Harmonica
Various Odds and Ends

Fatal Flaw:
"Sometimes a girl just wants more."

Greed. Selena is prone to fits of kleptomania, and often times grabs things without thinking about it. On more than one occasion, she had taken valuables practically without realizing she had done so.

"I suppose I can share a little more about myself."

Parties
Conversation
Taking Things
Trinkets
Sports
Music
Information

Dislikes:

Fighting Needlessly
Quiet
False Information
Liars
Tamper-Proof Locks
Stupid People
Statues

Fears:

Being Petrified
Helplessness
Being Forgotten

Hopes:

To become a world renowned musician
To become the greatest thief to ever live
That her worth will never be dictacted by who she knows and not sho she is.

Greatest Wish:
To make her father proud.

Favorite Food:

Ice Cream

Favorite Color:

Yellow

Birthday:

December 1st

Favorite Music:

Blues/Funk/Rock and Roll

Last edited by a moderator:
Any particular reason we're making CS's in a Group RP Plotting/Interest Check Thread?

It's just extra preparation. Plus, it gives me a chance to go over sheets before posting them into the base OOC. Also, plot discussions need to be a thing. Since I'd like for you fine folks to get into your characters so we can incorporate them all into the events.

Does any of this make sense? Haha

Reactions: Ali
Appearance:
(I may have a picture later, but not now.) Natane is roughly 5'8 with an Amazonian build. Her waist length, dark brown, wavy hair is streaked with platinum blonde. She has hooded beige eyes and light colored skin that is littered with tattoos of crescent moons and hell hounds. She is most often seen sporting combat boots with frayed high waisted shorts and a crop top hoodie with some sort of sarcastic saying displayed across the chest of it, or her choice of one of the many flowing violet or grey tank tops/baby doll t shirts she pairs with light skinny jeans.

Name:
Natane 'Nat' Bell

Godly Parent:

Nyx the goddess of Night

Powers:

Creating shadow constructs, manipulating shadows/darkness; essentially umbrakinesis

Skills:

Nat has an odd knack for tracking things, as she is extremely observant and has a few overactive senses. She is also extremely disciplined in Karate, Judo, and Kung Fu. Finally, Natane is a gifted actress. Well, she has to be.

Gear:

A silver armband created to look like bats surrounding a star within a crescent moon. It was a gift from her mother that seemed ordinary enough. If anyone asks, Nat will tell them her father gave it to her for her 16th birthday. It is normally kept within a sleek, black chest with Nat's diary and her mp3 player. When worn, this armband will shroud the wearer in complete darkness, making them undetectable by scent, taste, sight, sound, or even touch.

A double edged short sword with a hilt carved out of obsidian

Poison darts w/ blowgun

An emergency pistol with silver bullets

Fatal Flaw:

Natane is quite impulsive, acting in the heat of the moment. She barely ever weighs out the consequences of her actions and jumps straight into things rather than thinking through them. That isn't to imply that she isn't intelligent, because she is, but she acts first and thinks later.

Extra:

(This section is entirely optional! I'd just like to give you a place to put things like:

Dislikes: Mornings, the Sun, Loud Noises

Fears: A lack of power, being a disappointment

Hopes: To be socially intimate with others, break down stereotypes, to be something worth being proud of (will change later on)

Greatest Wish: To belong and Be wanted (will change later on)

Favorite Food: Spaghetti

Favorite Color: Violet

Birthday: March 8th

Favorite Music: Indie artists like Halsey, Stephen, Melanie Martinez, Regina Spektor, Sia, Imogen Heap, Eden, LAUV, and others.

Theme song: Linkin Park- What I've Done

Appearance:
937a66522a81b6c65738471a0b7cbe5b-d9s5nwf.jpg

(Image is not to scale.)

Name:
Blythe Caprion

Godly Parent:
Eris - Goddess of Strife and Discord

Powers:
•Chaos Magic•
[spoili]Apocalypse Inducment
Chaos Manipulation
Destruction Magic[/spoili]

Skills:
- Manipulation
- Lying
- Keeping Secrets

Gear:

Blythe has been unclaimed in person, however, receives constant encouragement towards the darker side of things, from her mother's perspective.

((Working on gear T_T))

Fatal Flaw:
Blythe detests being born of Eris's malevolence and hatred. She wishes for a more peaceful world, one where people get along. Often, she finds herself losing control of these loving qualities, over-taken by the deep rooted spiritual connection to her mother and the awful things she has brought onto the world. Blythe struggles on a day to day basis with the good and bad of everything in the world.

Extra:

✔ Conversation ✔ Rain ✔ Sun ✔ Nighttime ✔ Chaos ✔ Destruction ✔ Beauty ✔ Health ✔ Friendship ✔ Sparkles ✔ Nature ✔ Animals ✔ Love ✔ Matchmaking ✔ Gossiping ✔ Laughing ✔ Tea ✔ Coffee ✔ Sweet Drinks ✔ Non-alcoholic beverages ✔ Competition ✔ Desolation ✔ Discord ✔ Strife ✔ Winning

Dislikes
✘ Having to choose ✘ Psyche ✘ Arguing ✘ Modern Style ✘ Insanely salty foods ✘ Heavy Metal ✘ Insects ✘ Being cooped up ✘ Public Humiliation ✘ Nectar ✘ Dark Colours ✘ Hatred ✘ Being second-best ✘ Overwhelming stupidity ✘ Unexplained instances

Fears
• Losing her true self to chaos
• Having to decide which side she plays for
• Losing her friends
• Accidentally destroying camp Half-blood

Hopes
• Her mother will one day understand her
• She can rise to the true power of the daughter of Eris
• Her personality doesn't taint those around her

Greatest Wish
To be able to find a balance between herself and her mother's true heritage.

Favorite Food
Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches

Favorite Color
Pink!

Birthday
August 22nd

Favorite Music
Pop-Punk

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Appearance:
lamia_by_jennysmonsters-d8mefhm.jpg

Name:
(This rp primarily takes place in the United States, where Mount Olympus now resides. Fortunately, America is enough of a melting pot that any and all cultures and ethnicities are fair game.)

Godly Parent:

(As a demigod, you are born of a god/goddess and a Mortal. Which God or goddess?)

Powers:

(Not all demigods have special powers, as not all Gods bestow their children with such gifts. Those who do are potentially powerful, but, every power has it's limits. Be careful with this, as it can be easy to go overboard with powers that are literally "god-like.")

Skills:

(Though not all demigods have mystical powers, most or all are blessed with skills and talents inherited from their godly parent. Though, remember that just because you are like your parents, it doesn't mean you can't have other skills.)

Gear:

(Half-Bloods are often in danger from monsters, which is a primary reason for Camp Half-Blood's existence. As such, they are trained to fight and protect themselves. Different people have different preferences and affinities for different Weapons, just like skills. So, choose wisely. Additionally, if you have already been claimed by your godly parent, you may start with a magical item given to them by their parent. Please, if you do this, have it make sense and make sure you can explain how and why they got it. Especially since most of the minor gods seldom claim their children, and even the major gods don't until after they've arrived at camp and been there for a bit.)

Fatal Flaw:

(Everyone has flaws, Demigods are no exceptions. In fact, what makes them so special actually makes it more so. A fatal flaw is a character defect that has the possibility of getting you, and worse, others, killed. An example would be Medusa's pride, and we all know how that turned out.)

Extra:

(This section is entirely optional! I'd just like to give you a place to put things like:

Fears
Hopes
Greatest Wish
Favorite Food
Favorite Color
Birthday
Favorite Music
Etc...

WILL BE WORKED ON MORE(EDITED) LATER ;)

Yeah, I'm sorry. The only Character for now that won't belong to the Greek Pantheon is a special plot related one that I'll be playing later.

As for plot points, I haven't managed to come up with a good prophecy yet. The plot revolves pretty heavily around those. So, I'll keep mulling it over. I am sorry for the delay.

Lilly-goat is interested

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Status
Not open for further replies.