Chosen of the Ascended (OOC)

Roll(5d10)+0:
10,2,9,5,9,+0
Total:35

wowzers, think of all that melee skill.

Reactions: Jade
I'm on the fence on (if it is allowed) whether or not to make a third character. I guess that comes to another point, are we all in one plot or is this going to consist of several subplots that form an overarching story?

I'm on the fence on (if it is allowed) whether or not to make a third character.
Yes, it is allowed! :)

Just don't get overwhelmed and leave us in the lurch.

Any ideas as to what kinda character you might make?

Ga'Rei spell warrior, already posted him up, so tell me if he needs to change and I'll do what's needed!

I will have no underage furry hanky-panky in this RP! >:(
No problem! I hadn't planned for any romance. But I can see why you'd need to make sure (I was the one who recommended the Centaur-esque race after all, so I could have had an ulterior motive). The most she may get is a 13-year-old girl crush. (where she imagines holding hands in a field of flowers, innocent stuff like that)

Oh, I forgot to state Yilvia's eye color, so I added that to her CS. Also, I was in a doodling mood and ended up making one of her, so I figured I'd add it to her CS as well. (though it's by no means Porg quality)

YAY! I just realized that we have 10 characters already!

So, I've decided that I will make this RP a bit more focused than I had originally planned. I wanted us to just kind of make up our own stuff to start with, but we really need more direction than that.

My solution; the numbers that I almost arbitrarily placed on the nations will actually serve as a rough guide as to which nations will appear at what time. We will start mainly focusing on Barrience, then its vassal (2), then its ally (3), and then nations 4 and 5 over in the west. If you are or want to be from a nation other than these ones, don't worry; you can hail from there, or even be there but be communicating with others through a crystal ball or some such shit. Have fun with it!

But yeah, for now, we'll be focusing on Barrience and its western neighbors.

Finished up the spell-warrior.

Are we ready to move to rough plot lines and character interactions?

Alright. If you need any help I'll be glad to do what I can.

• Thank You
Hey guys

I think I'm going to take @J_"Kraken" up on his offer to help me brainstorm, and you're all welcome to help.

I would love to hear your ideas about any facet of the RP or it's world.

Let's have a Sunday morning brainstorm session!

I might be a bit slow on the replies. I'll be heading out soon, but I'll be sure to check in regularly! Even got my mobile charging right now.

Alright, now I'm able to actually post on a regular basis, so ready to brainstorm.

Chapter Summary:
(Chapters will span the course of 1-2 months IRL)

Chapter One:
Chapter one will focus on locations 1(Barrience), 2(Leoriene) and 3(Kerralakk)
Chapter Two:
Chapter one will focus on locations 4(Jerrell), 5(Effellerrenn) and 6(Hev'lel)
Chapter Three:
Chapter one will focus on locations 7(Fielel'karr), 8(Hendil'karr) and 9(Gunnarr err' arr')
Chapter Four:
Chapter one will focus on locations 10(Tellarr'karr), 11(Nore err' arr') and 12(Bila)
Chapter Five:
Chapter one will focus on locations 13(Junnarr'karr), 14(Jeull) and 15(Kellence)
Chapter Six:
Chapter one will focus on location 16(Poloro), and will open up a new section of map introducing new races and realms.

Here's a little update I did tot he into.

So, as far as brainstorming... I was hoping someone would start it off with some of their ideas so I could bounce off of it.

If y'all ain't got nothing right now that's ok; I'll just throw some stuff together and then share it with y'all in a bit.

Ideas for what? I mean, as far as the world goes, it's pretty good where it is.

I was just giving y'all a chance to contribute before I sow everything up.

There are still a bunch of things to flesh out, which I can do myself, or we can do in the IC, but yeah, if you have anything you want to contribute, now's a great time.

Last edited:
I will get with you on it tomorrow, I'll have to to think about this one. If you need some feedback now I can try and come up with a little bit, but that's up to you.

Cool.

Like I said, I'm just seeing if you guys have anything that might set us on a cool course that I may otherwise not have gone toward.

Just to be clear, these are world suggestions, not plots and the like, right?

And I think I've asked this before, but how do these fonts equate to magical power/essence and how do we utilize it?

Just to be clear, these are world suggestions, not plots and the like, right?

And I think I've asked this before, but how do these fonts equate to magical power/essence and how do we utilize it?
Yeah, world suggestions.

Um, well, the Arcane Fonts are the twelve specialized ways that people in Gellena have learned to harness and control the arcane forces that flow through the world. Think of them as schools of magic.