Chosen of the Ascended (OOC)

Want me to just use a set number below 30, or is it okay to roll until I get stats lower than 30?
Either works for me. :)

When it comes to making your character worse off for reasons of adhering to your character concepts, I say go ahead; it's not like you're trying to cheat the other players by making your guy WORSE, haha.

I am slightly confused of how i will figure out how many points i got...

Just open the "Process" spoiler in the introduction and click the "die tosser" link. Then put 5 into the slot next to the ten sided die and click "roll". It will give you your score on the right.

Yeah!

You'll have a pretty powerful guy, nice :)

Kentauroi can't use Arcane Fonts, but can they use Arcane Empowerment? (and the race passives could be put into the Arcane Empowerment Style instead of Martial Specialization?)

Reactions: Jade
Well time to skim through the process, and then to decide if i want a Magical or a Physical character.

• Love
Kentauroi can't use Arcane Fonts, but can they use Arcane Empowerment? (and the race passives could be put into the Arcane Empowerment Style instead of Martial Specialization?)
Exactly! :)

I added my new character to my previous post for Gyde. ->Link to post here<- Let me know if there is anything that needs changing (or if she's good the way she is).

I am not entirerly sure just how much a point means so, what kind of char will i get with these stats?

Skill and Power: 38.

Skill-
Martial: 4
Magical: 7
Weapons and Armour: 4
Tactical: 3

Power-
Arcane: 8
Normal: 5
Will: 7

I am not entirerly sure just how much a point means so, what kind of char will i get with these stats?

Skill-
Martial: 4
Magical: 7
Weapons and Armour: 4
Tactical: 3

Power-
Arcane: 8
Normal: 5
Will: 7
As for Skill:

You are well trained in some kind of martial art, as well have a good grasp of the usage a certain weapon, or maybe a bit lesser grasp of two.

Tactical can be representative of your tactical equipment, and/or your tactical aptitude, such as being able to hatch a good battle, rescue or escape plan.

Your magical is above average and means you have studied and practiced magic long and hard over many years. You know many fairly powerful spells.

As for Power:

You have a fairly high score in Arcane, meaning you are very attuned to the Fonts. You will either have a lot of oomph behind your spells, or a lot of variety to choose from and make unique combinations with.

Your Will score is at 7, which is good, but not amazing. A 5 in Will would translate to a very stout heart, full of confidence and resolve, but not impervious to despair or panic.

Finally, your Normal score of 5 means you have a fair amount of physical aptitude, but aren't the biggest, strongest or fastest around by nature.

What a badass little horse you got there, @Xylime!

Only thing I have to say is, just be sure to follow the no sex rule; in fact, make that a no romance rule for you're character.

I will have no underage furry hanky-panky in this RP! >:(

Not saying you'd go that route, but you know how some people are, hahaha

So yeah, looks awesome to me! That girl's super powerful man; strongest fighter in the game so far, though she could most likely be bested through a well timed, well placed blow, or with a trap, and so on.

Hey GonzoB, any chance I could make Nim a chosen of the Scoundrel? I had an idea that she does this out of calling, not for coin and the like, which I can do without her being a chosen, but it would make her more than a petty thief.

Hey GonzoB, any chance I could make Nim a chosen of the Scoundrel? I had an idea that she does this out of calling, not for coin and the like, which I can do without her being a chosen, but it would make her more than a petty thief.
Fine by me.

Just add a few points (8-16) to your character

• Thank You
Reactions: ze_kraken
Name: Malchador Soltius.
Race: Human.
Class: War-Mage.
Appearance: Malchador is quite clearly a foreigner, he comes from a compleatly other continent far of in the north. His skin is a shade or two paler than regular, his hair is the dark red colour of blood and his eyes are icy blue. He prefers to dress in robes which cover is body, this robe has two layers. The first one to serve as a robe and cover him but the other layer hides the armour he also wears. There is a steel plate protecting his chest and he also has small armour parts to protect part of his body like gauntlets and grieves.

Skill-
Martial: 6
Magical: 9
Weapons and Armour: 2
Tactical: 0

Power-
Arcane: 9
Normal: 4
Will: 8

Arcane Fonts-
Points Available for Arcane Fonts=Arcane Power + Will Power, and -1 for Each Font Form Used
Arcane Fonts Require Magical Skill of 6 or Higher and at Least One Point in Arcane.
"Nature's Form":
Font of Water and Ice: 6
Font of Wind and Air:
Font of Soil, Stone and Steel:
Font of Fire and Flame:

"Essence's Form":
Font of Life:
Font of Light:
Font of Death: 5
Font of Darkness:

"Energy's Form":
Font of Lightning: 6
Font of Force:
Font of Sound:
Font of Haze:

Martial Specialization-
Points Available for Martial Specialization=Normal Power + Will Power
Martial Specialization Requires a Martial Skill of 6 or Higher and at Least One Point in Normal.
Speed: 3
Strength: 2
Toughness: 2
Balance: 3

Arcane Empowerment Style-
Points Available for Arcane Empowerment=Normal + Arcane + Will + Martial + Magical
Arcane Empowerment Style Requires Both a Magical and a Martial Skill of 5 or Higher, and a Natural, Arcane and Will Power Score of 5 or Higher. Practitioners of This Style Can Use No Other.
Speed:
Strength:
Toughness:
Balance:

Weapons, Armour and Tactical Equipment:
1: A longsword.
2: Pieces of a steel armour that he wears beneath the two robe layers.

Summary: Malchador is a odd person, he one day just suddeny apeared Geleena and has gone to many countries serving them as many things such as a scholar, a inventor or alchemists. But the one thing that drives him is the need to experiment anything and everything, he does not care about how or why he experiments things he does not either care what it will be used for later on. He would actualy have no problem with creating a magical plague which creates undead, instead he would just be happy to experiment and create something new or improve something old. His amoral personality can be quite horrifying.

Thinking of making a compleatly close combat oriented guy....Is there a possibilty to make a half-ogre?

Thinking of making a compleatly close combat oriented guy....Is there a possibilty to make a half-ogre?
Sure. I guess a half Ogre would be Braugh the Bloody's grandson/daughter. A stat change is not in order.

Alright, i was almost wondering if i had to maybe take half of the stat bonuses or something like that. Well gonna try my luck with the dice gods!