Chosen of the Ascended (OOC)

Ok. So are we just waiting on that?

You misunderstand.

I was talking about how I commissioned the voice over, not your picture.

If you want one, you can buy one for five bucks, o wait a while and I'll get you one in a while, but it's we don't need it for now.

As for your CS, we need to talk about it more. I'm going to bed now, but I'll get with you tomorrow.

Ok. Yeah I don't have money so I can't pay, at least as of now. D: But ok.

Thanks for the update :D

On a side note, I'm happy to see that you're taking to this RP with such a passion. Getting commissioned art and voice overs for the story and characters, which I must say are all awesome.

I'm really looking forward to starting this RP. With all the thought put into the story and character creation I have a good feeling about this one :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Jade
Chosen_zps00a4a69b.jpg

Behold... the banner for the RP!

The one on the left is your badass battle mage?

Here ya go, @Xylime!

GonzoGyde_zps9eb382ed.jpg

P.S. Sorry I never got to you yesterday @Nocturne997; this new promotion is really increasing my hours. I'll get with you tonight.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Just posted a new CS and thought it was a good opportunity to show you guys what I want these CSs to look like:

Name: Jeol Leveronnce
Race: Human
Class: Alchemist
Appearance: Dark, tanned skin, blue/green eyes, black hair, big ears, stout jaw, and a stubby nose. Dresses in loose leather, in various shades of brown and tan.

Skill and Power:

Skill:16
Martial:
Magical: 12
Weapons and Armour:
Tactical:

Power:14
Arcane: 8
Normal:
Will:

Arcane Fonts:

"Nature's Form": 1
Font of Water and Ice: 2
Font of Wind and Air: 1
Font of Soil, Stone and Steel: 1
Font of Fire and Flame:

"Essence's Form": 1
Font of Life: 2
Font of Light:
Font of Death:
Font of Darkness:

"Energy's Form": 1
Font of Lightning: 2
Font of Force: 2
Font of Sound:
Font of Haze:

Weapons, Armour and Tactical Equipment: None

Summary: Born to nomadic trader, Jeol has has been traveling from coast to coast and back his entire life. Early in his adult life he took off on his own, seeking to sharpen an innate talent for the arcane arts. Rather than focus on one, single Font, he decided that he would instead dabble here and there, learning several different magical styles and philosophies. After a fashion, Jeol learned, through much trial and error, that one can actually change matter from one form to another if he simple knows the materials' respective fonts. Jeol is now one of the lands most famous and well respected architects and sculptors, responsible for such wonders as the Great Bust of Calliebra, and the Sea Curtain that surrounds the Archipelago of Kellence.

Another thing: Tactical and Weapon slots aren't just for equipment, they also represent your skill and aptitude in these areas. For example, this characters score in Tactical allows him to come up with decent battle plans, and plans in general. A high score in Tactical doesn't just allow you to have a shinny new grappling hook, it also means you can think like a ninja that would normally be using said grappling hook.

Same with Magical; I know it seems more practical to just stop at 6 points in either Magical or Martial so you can use those categories and then put the other points into Power, but a higher skill score means you can use better, more extreme magic, and better, more amazing martial arts/skills.

Characters can be 'faithful' to more than one ascended, correct? (Assuming they are a form of widespread religious practice instead of just something to aspire to/fear)

Last edited:
Characters can be 'faithful' to more than one ascended, correct? (Assuming they are a form of widespread religious practice instead of just something to aspire to/gear)
Yeah, totally, though certain Gods may not like/allow their followers to worship one who is diametrically opposed to their philosophy or cause.

• Thank You
Reactions: ze_kraken
So, Gonzo, we gonna take care of my CS?

Looks pretty cool, and the idea of making a grim executioner worshipping a dark god(?) is pretty cool (In my book atleast) XD

• Love
So, Gonzo, we gonna take care of my CS?
Yes, absolutely; sorry for taking so long.

Ok, so, the only thing you need to do is choose one way of writing your race bonus and stick to it.

I think [Race +] works the best.

Magical: 8 [Race +3 added]
Arcane: 8 [Race+3]
Font of Life: 5 [Race]

Otherwise, approved!

Oh, so, yeah; Nocturne decided to only put +3 to some skills that he figured his character wouldn't fancy as much as the other racial traits, and that's fine by me.

Here ya go, @Xylime!

GonzoGyde_zps9eb382ed.jpg

P.S. Sorry I never got to you yesterday @Nocturne997; this new promotion is really increasing my hours. I'll get with you tonight.
He's so...burly! O_O I imagined him a little more lean, but you know what? I like him! (I'll have to keep reminding myself that he's more buff than I'm used to though, so if you see me trying to squeeze him into tight spaces, stop me) The sword and and clothes came out perfect! Thank you very much GonzoB! (and thanks to you too Porg!)

And now, a super weird question that you were probably never expecting GonzoB. I know we're only supposed to roll once, but can I roll again to get a worse score? Hear me out. I want to make a female centaur, but I want her to be a foal (not sure what age yet, but I was thinking in her early teens). And because she'll be just a child, I don't want her to have better stats than anyone else (so below 30), but I still want to roll to have a bit of a random factor to her stats. What is your opinion? Want me to just use a set number below 30, or is it okay to roll until I get stats lower than 30?