Choose a Staff Member #5

Which staff member's browser history would you go through?

• Lstorm

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Cammy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • October

• Cerulean

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Grumpy

• Ozzie

• Asmodeus

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Myrnodyn

• Diana

• Vay

• Rory

• Fijoli

• Jared

• Minibit

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Dawn

• Malkuthe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heliacalRebirth

Original poster
Well? what did you find?

Go ahead and link something.... at your own discretion.

I would go through Rory's. Dude always finds the most interesting shit to link on Facebook or the forums.

Diana, cause according to the last poll she was how you say quite popular. There has gotta be some *interesting* things on that browser history.

i think I would be traumatized by many staff members browser history. I think I'll go for the safe bet of Asmo.

Reactions: Astaroth
I would not go through anyone's! I don't want to know all the creepy sites they visit...

Fijoli's
As a fellow artist I want to see if I can find where she gets some of her inspiration :)

Reactions: 2 people
Minibit's. I bet she's got some awesome wholesomeness on there. Or the other extreme that we don't see on here. Both would be great finds.

Minibit's. I bet she's got some awesome wholesomeness on there. Or the other extreme that we don't see on here. Both would be great finds.
I actually have a bad habit of googling and wiki-ing things I really shouldn't; like Mannequin Baby Syndrome and tonsil stones and pilodial cyst; go prepared 0.0

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Gotta go with Mini...can only imagine the stuff they go through with a search engine after reading there post in the thread about what they would want to do but don't...

Status
Not open for further replies.