Choose a Staff Member #2

Which ONE staff member would take with you to an anime/comic convention?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heliacalRebirth

Original poster
Miss the first one?

Normal rules, don't be an asshat or a beech, or a son of a moose (for our Canadians out there).

Otherwise, comment your reasoning for your choice.

You know you want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose Fijoli because she seems like the type of person who would have great ideas for homemade costumes, as well as have a lot of fun making them~ She's not scary or mean therefore she is my admin of choice.

Ooh, we should have a huge forum get together at a convention or something one day.

• Thank You
Reactions: Smo and Fijoli
Hmm I don't know... If Smo was an admin I would pick her because she knows how to make cosplay outfits, but I chose Minibit because I feel like she's a veteran on the con sceen and knows how to have fun at one. But that's based merely on assumption XD

I would take Blind/Rory cause he is already a famous costumer and reinactor and does conventions. O_____O I would use his fame shamelessly to somehow bank on photographs or chances to grope hottie male cosplayers.

Reactions: 2 people
@Asmodeus because he seems like that grumpy cat. I'd love to see him loosen up a bit!

3d7f3db818a34bd1342aa294a114a292_view.jpg

Yes, because I spend my days with a perpetual constricted anus, criticizing the spelling on billboards and thinking up new ways to attack innocent writers who are actually quite talented, if I could but see beyond their Autism/drunkenness/confusion/real-life stress/spell-checker-malfunctions. I do not smile. I do not relax. I just rage in my spartan, featureless room, straightening the empty picture frames and forever frustrated at Iwaku's inability to shore up my egotistical complexes. Only the sweet release of cyberbullying can evacuate my scrotum and give me but a moment's tearful reprieve before the next chauvinistic spiral.

I would take Grumpy. He has the required upper body strength to hold down the other kids while I stomp on their ribs.

Yes, because I spend my days with a perpetual constricted anus, criticizing the spelling on billboards and thinking up new ways to attack innocent writers who are actually quite talented, if I could but see beyond their Autism/drunkenness/confusion/real-life stress/spell-checker-malfunctions. I do not smile. I do not relax. I just rage in my spartan, featureless room, straightening the empty picture frames and forever frustrated at Iwaku's inability to shore up my egotistical complexes. Only the sweet release of cyberbullying can evacuate my scrotum and give me but a moment's tearful reprieve before the next chauvinistic spiral.

I would take Grumpy. He has the required upper body strength to hold down the other kids while I stomp on their ribs.

311.gif

You lost me at perpetual anus.

Diana! I can do costumes. I adore costumes. All I need is someone who is willing to spaz out and go into fan-girl mode with me.

Reactions: Smo
I'd take Fijo, because she said something once that she wished she had a Smo to do some epic FX makeup for her at a con. :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
I voted for Fijoli. There's just something about her that comes off so kind and sweet. Very helpful person and was one of several people who welcomed me to this site and made me feel so welcomed to this community of RPers. Thanks Fijoli.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
Diana, cause she's the only other staffie that I know likes at least some animes; I wanna get my geek on!

Would have to say Asmo. But only because I would want to photograph the reaction to a reception area reeking of fanboy funk and it's only the opening day.

• Love
Reactions: Smo, Torsty and Zen
I'd take Asmo and Grumpy, leave them there and watch the news when they handed some moron's ass to them for saying something stupid enough to invoke a bitch slap, and watch the nerd fight unfold.

RORUMS. DEFINITELY RORUMS.

I do occasionally get a hankering for the stamper-ing. We could make a day of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.