Choose a Staff Member #1

Who would you want to have a drink in a park with?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heliacalRebirth

Original poster
Kicking off my newest series right here in the general thread, I've decided to add a cup of fun to the recipe!

Every so often I'll be posting these with a new question, so keep yer eyes peeled. And no, you cannot choose all the staff members.

Don't forget to tell us why you chose that member in the comments ^.^

DONT BE ASSHOLES >:[

Last edited by a moderator:
I like my drinks the way I like my men - strong. Tea is not strong. It tastes like urine.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hehe fine. It can be coffee from the blackest pits of hell if you so desire.

Again, I can't stand the taste of coffee. If someone tries to make me drink coffee, I'll spit it over their face.

I'll drink hot chocolate though, with any of the admins.

Reactions: 2 people
YOU ARE WRONG TEA IS THE DRINK OF TRUE MEN!!!

Also I'd totally have it with Grumpy.. though I expect him to bring a bottle of whiskey (paper bag optional) rather than a cup of Tea.

You suck for not letting me pick multiples. ;__;

I choose DAWN. Because out of everyone, she is the person I have known the longest and yet have not met in real life. O___O I would love to have tea with Dawn in Canada one day.

And I really want a tea party with Vay and Rory. >>

I've actually HAD drinks with Asmo, Myrn, Ozzie, and October. 8D

Really want to choose more than one but since I have to . . .

I choose Diana. Because she keeps talking about DRAGONS and maybe she'll bring pictures :D
*< wants to know what all the dragon stuff is about*

Reactions: Minibit
Uhh... I'll just pick Diana. Apparently she talks about dragons. I like dragons. ^^ It's why I want a dragon tattoo.

Diana.

I've interacted with her, a few times, she's nice, plus I like this that she has in her signature.

"Don't let me catch you saying "literate" in reference to posting skill. I will probably throw rocks at you."

Oh... struggle...

Ultimately... Minibit. She seems like a great person, someone with whom I could actually relax and sit and talk. Plus, she's head of Worldbuilding... how can I resist?

I'd love to talk with Asmo and Rory, but they both scare me... <.<

• Love
I've met Myrnodyn already. Had more than tea with him. ;)

I would probably choose either October or Fijo. (I chose neither since I would choose either) My reasoning being that if I choose one I get the other and maybe we can get Jinx in the mix. Have a smoke and a pancake. A bong and a waffle. That sort of thing.

I HATE THEM ALL.

jk I just wanted to pick that one.

I'd pick Rory. We wouldn't be in a public park with tea, though... That's a really weird thing to do. At least, to us two it would be. XD Nah, we'd probably go find Fel somewhere and then plot a bunch of world ending nonsense in safety of indoors.

I'd drink with all of em, and once everyone's drunk, see who does the stupidist thing, tape it, and sell it to the other staffers as blackmail.

• Love
I'd have to say either Malkuthe or Lstorm. I feel like I get along with them best. And whether it be tea or coffee I care not. I like them both.

• Love
Probably Asmo. Would probably be the scariest moment I would have ever had while drinking hot coco but it would be most interesting.

Probably Asmo. Would probably be the scariest moment I would have ever had while drinking hot coco but it would be most interesting.

Asmo isn't that scary. You just gotta bonk him on the head a few times if he starts to pull out the chains :)

Reactions: E.T.
I will remember that. But I think that applies to a lot of people on this site... <.<

I like my drinks the way I like my men - strong.
i like my women like i like my coffee. i dont like coffee. or tea.

i chose grumpy because underneath all of that cursing and bad attitude there is a lovable person troll thing deeeep deeeeeeeeep down somewhere <3

Status
Not open for further replies.