3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, S&m, Yaoi,BDSM, Fantasy, Element affinities , Supernatural, Dopperlgangers, Neko's or Amima's are okay, I also Like things with wings Lately and Supernatural or Zombie type settings
This is Now for anyone who wants to jump in, The replies are from people who are no longer going to be in the roleplay, So its still open. :)

Last edited:
It dose sound rather interesting. I am not so much in to chobits but I like your idea. If you still want me I am up for it. ^^
(I might not be the best but I will do what I can. ^^)

• Thank You
Reactions: Yuki40
(I would love for you to Play my Sub!! Please respond when ever you can take your time.)
The original person i had did not respond for a week so i told her i would get someone else if she did not respond. I thought of you, your Such a good sub. Your chracters are so deep too! :)

Aww you make me blush. So what more exactly did you have in mind? I get the consept, fobiden love and all that.
But Tell me a bit more about what exactly you had in mind? Boy on boy?
Any special twists you want?

Your good at just reacting, But if you have any question not answered in my frist post then I answer any you need. And by the was since these are Occ and will get delected we should dicuss this via Pm XD

Sure, just send me a pm and we can talk there.
ANd sure I got most of it.
You want a forbiden romance with chobits, they are looked down opon and treated like just machines.
But they feel more then they let on and hide the fact since they are afraid of being "deleted" or shut down as I belive you put it.
And thies two keep seeing one another any way in seacret.
Am I with you so far?

Ari Misaki
Age; Activated and Bought by Misiki family 4 yrs ago.
Appearance
View attachment 33668

In the Future, probably Japan. Robots have long been put to practical use, and the practical use of Chobits has just begun.

The Sun pours in through the curtains they were a cream color. The master sat in the Kitchen, reading and Downloading his Chobits Long movements. Ari had been going to strange place and returning later then commanded he wanted to know why, where was Ari his Chobit going; if it was not ordered how Could it go there?

Ari held the regular expressionless face he always kept on around his humans. If the humans saw how much emotion and advanced feelings and behaviors they could feel, they would shut you down, out of fear, so we became smart. We learned how to behave as expected, as Chobits robotic human figure androids we resemble people in every way except there is one way to tell us apart.

By Looking at us you normally could not tell. There is law though to be sure Human's are not mistaken for Chobits, and so Chobits are not Mistaken for Humans. The few of us who don't have the very popular animal ear ports sticking out of our heads, have halo's made out of Holographic matter floating above are head at all time's, turning off these halo's at any time is breaking the law, and you be can upgraded, rebooted, or in the worse case, shut down.

Their was A lot of talk going on right now, the ethnic's Committee, is trying to pass many laws and regulation Upon all Chobit , robot, or android units. They have always been against the close relation between a regular human and a Chobit.

They belived it was wrong and Unhealthy for a Human child to began to treat their Chobit like a caretaker..or for the Chobit to start acting Like a care taker. Many of the people who did stick by a Chobits side and treat them as if they were Human were given a name in the press. Anyone who treated a Chobit like a Human or an android like a human was a Chobit-oholic or an Adroid-oholic ,these kind humans were criticized, ridiculed, and treated with disgust. It was no longer acceptable in society to have any human like relation;s with your Chobit, so people had to keep anything locked away in their own homes.

Ari stood his halo red since he was still processing a command. His shirt pulled up his chest parted to reveal his inner entries cercuits and ports a Plug was Currently in his HDMI 2 slot. Ari was downloading his Log movement to his master's cell phone. It was done quickly and a Light blinked red. He unplugged then closed his chest back up easily and pulled his shirt back down.

Standing straight his expression still blank and his voice Mono-tone. "Master the log, has Been correctly outputted." He said as a he turned and looked at him. Jones Looked up at Ari, then back to his phone scrolling through the Numbers and letter's on his movement log, this log showed where his Chobit had been going. His eyes soon focused on some place strange. He knew he had not sent Ari there.

"Question." He commands.

Ari's Halo turns a Green as he is cleared for a new command. "What is it?"

Jones Simply stared Like a total Fool. Ari giggled on the inside but on the outside he was cold and Numb. Does he really think I have to only follow what he says word by word, what a control freak! He was thinking as they engaged in a rather awkward and silent stare off for at least a good five Minutes. Its way to fucking early in the morning for this Jones! He wanted to scream but the stare off persisted. Jones Flicked his cell phone Closed.

"no…Cancel the question." He said swiftly. He looked down at the floor thinking deeply. "Coffee." He commands.

"Understood." A little ding goes off and Ari's ring turns red as he is currently tasked with a command.

He soon moves toward the kitchen doing as his master said, making Coffee. Even though he was treated like, this he cared for the family he Lived with. After all he was not treated badly. No one Had sex with him or anything, nor did he get hit or yelled at, he simply got the treatment most Chobit's got. He was treated Like a computer nothing more.

Jones had seen, where he had been, when he was with his.,.with his friend.,.well they were more then that. They had been sneaking out having sex, going on secrets dates for years, yes the neighbors robot. Yes they could indeed have sex, they were soft and warm like Humans as well, androids were not capable of sex like Chobits were, they were not made for that purpose, but we have nerves, nerves that are more sensitive and intense then a human, so well feel more pleasure then they do sadly. Chobits they had been made to replicate a human in every way, yet they were treated like a lifeless piece of metal that did not think.

We called many different things but are main name that people use far and wide are Chobits. "W-where is everyone.." jones asked, then stopped himself. "I mean…,Staus,Family?" He commands.

A Little ding goes off once more as he processed a command, this dinging thing could easily could be shut off but that was also a law breaker.

"Father stayed at overnight at work, Mother went out before my activation, Miss Ellie is still in bed." He reports as he stirs the coffee.

"her time of return?" he commands.

"3:18 AM" Ari responds promply.

Soon a door booms open. Jones Scrubby haired trouble making big sister Ellie Saunters out..

"Ugh I feel Like shit!" Ellie groaned. Jones chuckled. "Then don't go out drinking!" He insisted. "-But I feel so good at frist." She wines.

Ari soon went to go take the Coffee to jones but she stood randomly in his way his halo turned green and he stopped awaiting a command. Jones grinned. "order you own Coffee." He asked her. Was it really that fucking amazing to have me get Coffee for you guys really, its coffee, I make it everday!? Ari huffed inwardly amused and irritated.

Elli stared at Him, She puffed out her Lip and put her hands on her hips. He got a nice big smile on the inside. "This thing,…." She murmurs eyeing him. "It came to come get me after the party. I was so embarrassed!" She murmurs groggy before she flips over the back of the couch to land on the other side. Good God why are humans so lazy? He giggled in his head as he set the Coffee down before Jones before Folding his hands over his waist as his light halo flickered and dinged again. "What would you Like for breakfast?"

"Cancel breakfast!" Ellie yawned.

He turned. "Excuse me. Please say that aga-"

"Breakfast for one right away." Jones Intercepted with a smile.

His halo went green again he turned back to jones. "understood."

Then back to the Kitchen Ari went. He was more on edge then normal Lately, not seeing his 'friend' was putting him on edge. Normally they found a way to see one another at least twice a week but it had been a whole month , with the law the Ethnic's Committee was pumping out it was hard for a Chobit to go anywhere. Not without being asked what it was doing, and be ordered to go right back home when it was done. One thing Ari did not Like is how he was Called an "it." by ellie, he clearly was designed after the male gender. Was the word "he" any longer to say then the two letter "it" he calculated it , they have the exact same time Limit in a spoken sentence. Negative 0.02 milliseconds.

Ari's world was small and Comfortable for once like himself, as much as it could be that is. Chobits come in many shapes Form and sizes. New expensive models are but in display windows and showcased grandly everyday. When not Activated we simply look like were in a sleep are eyes close and are bodies go Limp.
View attachment 33661

The Whole Shapes and sizes thing is very literal, there really is no chobit that looks the same Unless a Designer in rare cases is asked to makes twins. Even then its seldom rare their exactly identical. We have been designed to be Moible as well, plam sized.
View attachment 33662
When your one without a halo. Floating above your head ever waking minute , blinking red , to green dinging and doing other annoying things.
eve_08.png

time_of_eve2.jpg

- you hare ears or ports, Their very very visible and it is known easily when have these electronic Port ears , these ears are much more popurlars then the Halo method.
194753-chobits-chobit.jpg

View attachment 33663
View attachment 33664 View attachment 33664
View attachment 33667
This is the new world, and hopefully things will change for the better for us Chobits, but as time goes on im not so sure.

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wonderful feel free to start when ever you would Like then Valentine. take your time with your frist post, and be sure to Build a chracter sheet,
Picture

@Yuki40 @Wannano

Uh, guys, you don't have to use PMs. You can make OOC threads in the Signups/Plot Discussion section. XD

I've moved your posts to a new thread for you, so you don't have to do that this time! You can discuss your RP here.

• Thank You
wow thank XD we actually cancelled but Now me and Valentine will use this, Thanks so so much , so attentive :)

Oh okay, cool. No problem. :]

• Love
That's fine take your time, keep in mind you have to make up a family along with your chracter, weather they serve the family or are part of it is up to you but be sure to make one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.