Chintamani Academy for Inter-Species Education {CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I possibly do no picture and just describe my character's appearance?

Can I possibly do no picture and just describe my character's appearance?
Picture would be preferred since their is a section in cs for height weight etc. If you need help with a photo then I can help but it is real FC only

Is this still open? (Just checking in case) It looks fun! ^^

Okay! Thank you! I will post for this after work today! I plan on a vampire male and alchemist female.

Let's see, I think the Vampire can be 23. The alchemist can be 21. Is that alright? :)

Let's see, I think the Vampire can be 23. The alchemist can be 21. Is that alright? :)
Male Vampyre can be 19

Alchemist female can be 20

superthumb.jpg

❃ Name ❃
『 Vladimir Drakmus 』
❃ Nickname{s} ❃
『 Vlad or Vlady, but feel free to make some up!』
❃ Age • Birthday ❃
『 19 • 13 of December』
❃ Gender • Sexuality ❃
『 Male • Heterosexual 』
❃ Species ❃
『 Vampyre 』
❃ Power{s} ❃
『 Mind Reading | Vlad is only able to read another person's mind if he focuses directly on them. Therefore he avoids flooding his head with background chatter throughout the night. It also serves to give his fellow peers their privacy without him being invasive. Touching may help strengthen the connection but is not needed. 』
❃ Class ❃
『 S-Class 』
❃ Health Ailments ❃
『 While not deadly (unless in large doses) Vlad is comically allergic to garlic. His skin blotches, he swells a bit and sneezes uncontrollably. 』
❃ Dorm Number ❃
『 Dorm Thirteen | Zeta House 』
❃ Physical Appearance ❃
『 5'8" • 155lb • Black hair and Dark blue/black eyes • No Piercings • No Markings 』
❃ Personality ❃
『Vlad is polite, chivalrous, and extremely loyal to friends and family. While he will never raise his fist (or fang) against a defenseless human being (at least to the best of his abilities to far) he will spare no soul any mercy should they harm his family. Despite this, Vlad tends to distance himself a bit, making him a little hard to approach and befriend but don't get dishearted. He may have a resting poker face but he listens and even if he doesn't show much interest he will warm up eventually. You'll know you've gained some trust and friendly affection when he begins to actively seek people out (even he doesn't talk but sits by) and if he smiles more often. Vlad rarely ever smiles, it's just the way he is. He works hard in school and strives to get the best grades that his abilities allow for, even going so far as to push himself. Vlad tends to have a good grasp on his temper and emotions however he can break if pushed past his limit and then he loses control. Probably a reason for his distancing of people. In the end, though, Vlad thoroughly enjoys company.』
❃ Likes ❃
『 Adores literature, teas, fine suits, plays, music (mostly classical but has developed a taste for newer genres). Doesn't seem to mind animals and, funny enough, likes bats a lot (part of his original character history). Vlad just likes to look his best and spends time with his friends. 』
❃ Dislikes ❃
『 Does not like garlic nor does he appreciate foul manners. He hates it when he gets his suits dirty or any of his clothes for that matter. Prides himself in grace and perfection, so when he falls short he gets irked. That he is a vampyre in the first place (mainly cause he can't eat beautiful food anymore) but he's gotten over it. 』
❃ Hobbies ❃
『 Vlad enjoys reading old novels such as Shakespearian plays, culture mythology, and other classics. He enjoys attending plays or orchestras and dabbles a bit in poetry. Besides literature, Vlad will watch documentaries and secretly watch shows based on lore and legends. Vlad does enjoy trival things as well and won't pass up the time to spend time with friends or excerise. He is always open to trying new things. 』
❃ Weakness{es} ❃
『Sunlight and Holy water will both burn him. Stakes (besides his heart) stabbed into his body will slow him down and unless removed will prevent regenerative healing. Extremely allergic to garlic. 』
❃ Family ❃
『 His father perished, leaving Vlad with an old family friend. Father-like figure who just so happens to be a priest.』
❃ Significant Other ❃
『While Vlad is not opposed to the idea of a relationship he has never considered it. Really, he's never had a relationship yet so I'm open to it if anyone is interested or not.』
❃ Other ❃
『Vlad can speak German, French, Italian, Latin, as well as English. Theme Song: 』

669a18fbc8ff84d63d8d99e69b417325.jpg

❃ Name ❃
『 Maverick Amelia Watson 』
❃ Nicknames ❃
『 Mav 』
❃ Age • Birthday ❃
『 20 • 14 of February 』
❃ Gender • Sexuality ❃
『 Female • Heterosexual 』
❃ Species ❃
『 Alchemist • Main: Rock, Sub: Metal 』
❃ Power{s} ❃
『 Mav creates rock projectiles, rock fists (more like a boulder) that can project from the ground but not fully leave (used for both offense and defense) and manipulate the earth in other ways to aid her. She can do the same with metal but is limited (she can use natural metals found in the earth with more accuracy than metal structures made by humans). 』
❃ Class ❃
『 A-Class 』
❃ Health Ailments ❃
『 None. 』
❃ Dorm Number ❃
『 Zeta House, Dorm Sixteen 』
❃ Physical Appearance ❃
『 5'5" • 125 lb • Light ombre and Green eyes • Ears are pierced • No markings』
❃ Personality ❃
『 Mav is a strong individual who does seem to give a rat's a** what people think. She goes by the beat of her own drum and if she doesn't like something she'll speak up. She is a reasonable girl though, so if something makes sense she won't complain about it. Mav doesn't let people mess with her and if they do then she meets them head on. One could say she is stubborn and freakishly determined. Mav bounces back pretty quick too and is quick to forgive (but she won't forget). She could go from a roaring tantrum to being as chill and ice cream in less then three seconds. Adventures, a tad bit rash, and always up for any challenge. 』
❃ Likes ❃
『 Flippin adores honey and will eat it all day long with her tea or without. She has a bit of a sweet tooth and tends to gravitate towards pastries, cakes, and pies (hates frosting though). She loves flowers a lot and loves just about every animal there is. She enjoys listening to music and watching anime. Happens to love bell peppers. 』
❃ Dislikes ❃
『 Headaches (bath the real deal and people who annoy her), she hates tomatoes with a vengeance and will not eat them unless they are in pasta sauce form or ketchup form. Is not too fond of heavily industrial areas or pollution and prefers wide open spaces where she can see the stars and sky. However she loves trees too, so it has to be relatively even, but so won't complain too much. 』
❃ Hobbies ❃
『 Mav likes to tend to her herb garden, just a small assortment of pots with various herbs really. She loves botany and thoroughly enjoys making teas and other medical creations from her collection. She reads a lot, mainly manga that has a lot of action, comedy, and perhaps some romance. She likes to study martial arts and will practice out in nature, lining it up with her own alchemist abilities. Mav just loves music and never says no to a good party. 』
❃ Weakness{es} ❃
『 Because she is an Alchemist she must either draw magic circles to wield earth or have them pre-drawn on paper. Certain groups of earth require different circles (ie. sand vs rock), therefore some circles are more complicated then others. Metal, for example, requires more complex circles. So if she runs out of paper then she will be slowed down. However, she can still draw/scratch circles into any pliable surface. 』
❃ Family ❃
『 Mother and Father. Otherwise not important. 』
❃ Significant Other ❃
『 None, currently. Open. 』
❃ Other ❃
『Languages Spoken: Just English • Theme Song: Make a Move by Icon For Hire』​

Last edited:
@~Dark Disney~ @~Happily.Ever.After~ @TheTechnologicVampire @Lulunopia @Wicked_"Innocence" @Princess Poisoned Rose @CrimsonFang @:Cosmic: @Rose305

Just checking to see who's still here. My goal today is to update the front and finish my characters {finally}. If there's still four people other than me, I'll continue this, but I might move some of it to a Character Index tab for the characters and make this strictly OOC for organization purposes? Anyways... Just let me know. After role call, I'll start on character relationships {other than the ones I've already made}.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I'm in ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Felilla
still here

• Love
Still here dear

@Felilla you get my human for night watch?

Oh wow can't believe I missed my werewolf but he is done

@Felilla and my shifter will go on the watch as well

Status
Not open for further replies.