CHIMERA: Sign-ups open

Sorry for the delay- was insanely busy for last few days. Should be able to post more promptly now.

I am far too busy to put my mind on posting right now, I've got like a hundred deadlines in school to catch up to.

Welp, looks like we're dead in the water. Too bad, really.

Nah- we can keep it going, even if some people not as interested in posting, no?

nononononono! Just a rough start... partly my fault too (sorry >.<)

I shall post now :)

My characters were confuzzled as to how they should enter, but I've sorted them out!

The player Parser has been banned from Iwaku by the staff team.

Apologies for any inconvenience this will cause in the roleplay.

Reactions: 2 people
This sounds awesome! Gonna give it a shot! I hope I can still join. Let me know if not.

Name: Zanza Grebbes
Nickname: Zanny, Zan
Chimera? Yes
Hybrid animals: cheetah, bat, chameleon

Appearance:
She has one blue eye and one green even in her chimera form. As a human her black hair is short in a faux hawk, dyed with blonde spots like the cheetah spots she wanted so bad. She stands about 5'6'' flat foot, slim but not a twig, even for the lack of exercise. She tends to wear a lot of plain black clothes, except for the few earrings and necklaces on occasion. She loves to use black eyeshadow in either 'winehouse' or 'arabic' styles.
As a chimera she has the shape and fur of a cheetah, with bat wings sprouting out of her back, sharp teeth both from the cheetah but also from the bat, she has cheetah spots but they tend to change color with her mood when she isn't changing the colors of her whole body.

Personality:
  • Addictive - She has a very addictive personality, both that others can't seem to resist her, but also that she finds it hard not to get addicted to stuff. She is addicted to bitter things, especially coffee, as well as to sleeping pills as she can't sleep any other way.
  • Night Owl - She much more prefers to be out at night and do what she needs to do in the twilight hours.
  • Risk taker - She gets bored easily so she tends to take a lot of risks, mostly to keep herself entertained. She tends to laugh about them when they go well. She is always up for a challenge.
  • Curious - She wants to know everything she can about anything she can. Anything she can get her hands on she tries to learn about.
  • Hacker - Loves computers, especially hacking into the computer of the rich or those that are supposed to be difficult to crack.
  • Aggressive - She isn't quick to temper but when she is mad she is dangerous, very aggressive and violent, using anything she can find as well as she own body to lash out.
  • Open minded - She is very open minded to differences and changes, but she does fight against those who are close minded and against the rich rule and corrupt government.
  • Honest - She is very honest, to the point of sometimes being blunt, but she tries to be tactful.
  • Bitter - She has a hard time believing in love and trusting other people because of her step father.
  • Socially inept - Since she only sees other people mostly when she's working a case for a client or when she needs something she can come off a little aloof and awkward.
  • Erratic - She is all over the map, and you can't really guess what she will do next

Skills:
Human Form: Able to drive, able to work deeply with computers and hack them without ever leaving a trace, photographic memory
Chimera Form:
Ability to fly, echolocate, move very fast, hear extremely well, sharp claws and deadly bite, blend in/'disappear from sight', photographic memory

Background: Unlike most of the subjects Zan didn't get forced in the testing. She volunteered. Her step father worked as high ranking scientist for the Chimera project. While she didn't know much about it, she was intrigued and asked him step father to see if she could get in. Who doesn't want to be more awesome? It wasn't that hard to get her in the project and they even let her pick her own combination. As it was obvious with every other test subject, it seemed to have failed. She was extremely disappointed. Afterwards of course with the failure of the project her father-in-law lost his job and not long after left her mother.
Zan became more bitter. She started riding motorcycle and even tried a few drugs, in her rebellion against the world. A few times she even joined the local kids in destroying property and possessions. Though she is extremely intelligent she dropped out of high school when she was recruited by a group of cyber hackers, also known as Lillium. She also takes side jobs for clients to make money, and does she make a fair amount of it.
She prefers to avoid direct conflict and attack at their weakest, escaping conflict whenever she can using her abilities. Her motto since she joined Lillium has been 'You will not see me.".

Other: When out and about she is rather seen without a laptop or carrying it in her case. She just adores animals, especially cats and bats, which seem to come to her when she's around.

Speech colour:
Darkest purple