Chil's Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bored and unmotivated outta my mind RN so maybe this is the time to test out the new painting brush or finally get an example done?

TBiEJTn.png
UmgzrDq.png

Learning to draw Transformers = hell.
Trying to draw Tailgate = even more hell.

I'm pretty sure I screwed up his thighs/legs...

And his arms. Don't get me started on the arms, the legs were difficult enough, BUT ARMS?

They are huge round things in one cover, in the other they're pretty pointy but still tall... What?

Reactions: Captain Illiterate
Been a couple weeks since you posted. You better be drawing; You're too good to be slacking.

• Thank You
Reactions: chillin
Been a couple weeks since you posted. You better be drawing; You're too good to be slacking.
Don't worry, don't worry, I'm drawing all day erry day still. <3 (Also, thank you!!!)

I've been actually hanging around a gr8 art (community) site which is called PaintBerri. It's still in beta, but the gist of things; you can reply/comment in images. Which makes it great for laid-back RPs and stretching your art muscle; but not only for that! It's great for staying motivated, finding a positive place, making friends, or just doodling in general.

Here are some things I did on it:

a7e54a35-fa56-4b44-96ce-c34f161898aa.png

9729a314-8a69-4b8c-9001-673419abc9d4.png

675e36b6-3ae9-4d16-8a7e-57a5aad5a3db.png

d073bebb-c5d0-41ca-a1b2-d4134d15b4b4.png

And some others.

It's full of RP groups and stuff, and you don't have to feel pressured about your art or- anything, really.

Ok but seriously, I'll try to post anything actually good if I find anything. Too lazy to scan things rn.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
img

Since summer is nearing and my depressive bout should be wearing off, here's a doodle of an old OC that @TragicTrees might probably recognize, to kick off the thread again.

Also, I wanna draw comics but I'm all outta ideas. So if you could send over some short comic ideas or RP stuff that happened, that'd be neat...

Reactions: TragicTrees
img

Since summer is nearing and my depressive bout should be wearing off, here's a doodle of an old OC that @TragicTrees might probably recognize, to kick off the thread again.

Also, I wanna draw comics but I'm all outta ideas. So if you could send over some short comic ideas or RP stuff that happened, that'd be neat...
Ahh it's lovely!! I always love your ocs AND your art style.

Ahh it's lovely!! I always love your ocs AND your art style.
*sCreams* too long time no see. <3

To be honest, it's art styles at this point. I just felt like doing simple stuff.

Maaaaan I miss the Scratch RPing days... So carefree... Aaaaand I'm, again, being an inactive butt and leaving over 4 RPs hanging. Oh well.

*sCreams* too long time no see. <3

To be honest, it's art styles at this point. I just felt like doing simple stuff.

Maaaaan I miss the Scratch RPing days... So carefree... Aaaaand I'm, again, being an inactive butt and leaving over 4 RPs hanging. Oh well.
Ahhh all your styles are amazing, to be quite honest.

And same here; though, it's nice having a wider range of people.

Ahhh all your styles are amazing, to be quite honest.

And same here; though, it's nice having a wider range of people.
Thank you so so much. <3 And yeah, I agree! Although I have to learn to be more responsible, haha.

Also, some personal comic WIPs/shots/ideas (in Croatian because I want to make Croatian stuff more).

test1.png test2.png test3.png test4.png
Page 1- i live alone in a little hut. i havent seen anyone in a long, long time. of course i saw them before, but they... they left. disappeared. not that i cared, but, like.

Page 2 - *yawn* home sweet home. i love plants. they also keep me company.

Page 3 - i take care of them and do what i can... ...to stay alive... -DROP DEAD ALREADY

Page 4 - OH MY GOD- ...and that no one reveals to the outer world that im a harpy.

Hey here's a doodle of a new OC that I'm starting to really like!! (the oc not the doodle but the doodles nice too)

c36f685f-ac80-417e-8dc3-c2e2400f043e.png

A medic? o.o

Ahhhhh v nice!!!!

Holy ball sack, I wish I could work with color as well as you do. >_>

Holy ball sack, I wish I could work with color as well as you do. >_>
To be honest, it was grayscale... But I admit you can get cooler effects via gray-scale => colour, although it's a bit complicated.

pipericon smaller.png <<how it originally looked

I can't even gray-scale. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.