Chillin' in Columbia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junko squinted at the girl before her, wondering if she had not just launched into speaking another language. She heard some words she recognized, such as "king" and "bloody," but putting them all together like that might as well have been gibberish to Junko.

She let out a deep breath, waving it off. "... Don't worry about the Ultimate thing, I get a little carried away sometimes. Not sure what the heck you're talking about, but, hey, you're a queen or something? I can dig it. The queen of fashion and the queen of... uh, rollerblading!"

kaAV0Cr.png

"... Anyway." Junko smiled warmly, desiring to move the conversation along. "I kind of was hoping for a method that was, you know... easy. Or understandable. I think what you mean to say is... it's not a method I'll probably be able to use. Bummer." Junko sighed. "Ultimate Bummer."

But then, a new voice came from behind Junko. "Excuse me."

Junko turned, eyeing the new individual. Bald and wearing simple garb, the man had pointed ears like one would expect of an elf.

sazFIk8.png

"You were asking about ways to travel to other worlds? You may just be in luck. I know of a reliable method."

"S-Seriously?" Junko happily clapped her hands together, taking a leap toward the elf as if she was dancing. "My name is Junko Enoshima, Ultimate Fashionista! I can pay you with the clothes off my back!"

The elf smiled. "I promise it will only be a meager sum. Please, come this way."

He gestured down the street, which Junko was happy to follow, leaving Miko totally forgotten.

@darnerdemons

Aerian opened her eyes. "Wh-where are we?" Her golden eyes grew comically large.

Fauste grinned at the demi-goddess' childish expression of awe. "Welcome to Colombia, milady." They were surrounded by lush gardens and what appeared to be large stone statues. These Aerian proceeded to investigate thoroughly, running her palms down their cracks and crevices and marveling at the stonework.

"It's like you've never seen a statue before. I'm to remind you of your status as Daughter of Elder Celestiel. Such behavior doesn't suit you." He compromised his chiding with a chuckle.

"Oh hush now, Fauste. We're away from all those formalities, I didn't forget you told me that you'd take me to a place where we can have a vacation!" She danced out of sight behind a grove of trees.

The bodyguard merely laughed at that, intoxicated by his astounding success. This was going to be amazing, for both the demi-goddess and himself.

Lincoln Campbell had gone to sleep in the Coalition headquarters... and woken up in Columbia. He sighed, annoyed that this had happened again to him. He understood the rescue from death, but as the only doctor for the Coalition, he was annoyed to be gone. He thankfully had his pack again. It seemed to be a recurring theme that his medical supplies followed him around. They had proved useful in saving Tommy Merlyn and helping Junko Enshoima. He looked at the map and decided to head for the resort. When he arrived, he noticed Junko and Solas. They were familiar faces and he could at least learn more about the engima. " Junko, you're still okay," he said. He waved gently to Solas.

@darnerdemons @Atomyk

As Junko took off miko chuckled, figuring to let her leave on her own business for the time. With a low hum and some stretches she figured now would be a good time to practice again.

With the gears of her AT revving while she applied pressure she counted down the seconds. Before with a sudden surge forward she took off at incredible speed and with a hop and harsh spin on herself, seemed to fly up one of the stoneworks wall faces. An everyday C rank trick she used for mobility. On top of the pillar she looked around and waved at Fauste and Aerian. "Yo! Who are you guys??" She called out.

@Nyctophiliac

Junko stopped in her tracks, frozen dramatically mid-stride. She squinted her eyes at Lincoln, not quite understanding if he was talking to her or not. "... Huh?"

Solas looked at Lincoln with an expression that was hard to read, though one wouldn't be able to miss that he was frowning.

kv5l6AG.png

"Dude..." Junko relaxed her body, eyeing Lincoln like he was out to get her. "Of course I'm okay. Did I meet you during that, uh, Arch Demon stuff...? I was like... attached to Riley's hip, so I doubt it..." She tapped at her chin, at a complete loss for who this person was.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lincoln noticed that she had strode dramatically mid-stride and that was troubling to him. He felt like he had forgotten a small detail about Junko, he couldn't place it.

Solas looked at Lincoln with an expression that was hard to read, though one wouldn't be able to miss that he was frowning.

Lincoln couldn't also read the dream man's expression, the last one he saw before he had died his death back then, he noticed the frown.

tumblr_nmvmx8w7xE1qfg9xxo3_400.gif

" Arch demon?" Lincoln asked her, clearly confused about that. He had remembered Bill Cipher,but no arch demon. It was then that he remembered the details from the murder game and remembered them rembering him,but not the other way around. "Well, yes, I guess we met, but you were unconscious, then there was this whole dream traveling thing, then I died and then I guess, it's complicated. Maybe this is the first time we met, well, first for you, second for me. A few of us caught on to your time travelling," he said." I'm Lincoln Campbell by the way," he added.

@Atomyk

Last edited:
Junko inwardly groaned. I see I have a crazy fan.

"Well... that sounds lovely, Lincoln, really. I'm afraid I've never time traveled, however. Like, wow, that would be something... Oh, perhaps you met an alternate version of me? Those exist, I think. I hope I don't run into myself because that would be really messed up."

When Solas finally spoke, it as without much inflection. "There are ways around that."

gdSQTvF.jpg

He gestured to a store by the side of the walkway. "My place is just in there. I can provide you with what you seek."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lincoln groaned under his breath, feeling slightly mad about this.

" Well, I guess I should get going," Lincoln said, not wanting to get too much more flustered and confused by what was going on with Junko now. He could have sworn that this was her- but perhaps he was wrong or right. The young man wasn't certain about much anymore quite honestly.

He took a deep breath and was about to leave when he felt a surge of heat around him in the moment.

tumblr_nwcavjhhqF1uuritoo2_250.jpg

Not now, any time but now. He had been getting these every since he had come back, inflictions like he was burning up, except he was fine. He collasped in front of them.

@Atomyk

The young man tumbled, a gust of air soften his fall, levitating him off the ground. A shorter, bald man walked to the floating man, and would putt his arm around him, lifting him. Turning to Solas, the man spoke.

latest

"I'll look after our friend here, you need not worry. Do you still have some of those healing herbs in you bag, Solas? "

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9

Lincoln groaned under his breath, feeling slightly mad about this.

" Well, I guess I should get going," Lincoln said, not wanting to get too much more flustered and confused by what was going on with Junko now. He could have sworn that this was her- but perhaps he was wrong or right. The young man wasn't certain about much anymore quite honestly.

He took a deep breath and was about to leave when he felt a surge of heat around him in the moment.

tumblr_nwcavjhhqF1uuritoo2_250.jpg

Not now, any time but now. He had been getting these every since he had come back, inflictions like he was burning up, except he was fine. He collasped in front of them.

@Atomyk
The young man tumbled, a gust of air soften his fall, levitating him off the ground. A shorter, bald man walked to the floating man, and would putt his arm around him, lifting him. Turning to Solas, the man spoke.

latest

"I'll look after our friend here, you need not worry. Do you still have some of those healing herbs in you bag, Solas? "

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9

If anyone needed a vacation, it was The Winchester Brothers. Sam and Dean had been to hell and back. Literally. Multiple times. They had faced down demons, Death, Angels, and Lucifer himself. They had been through a Murder Game, parallel universes, and purgatory.

A vacation was needed from their regular work.

So, they decided to come to Columbia for God knows what reason.

They walked around the city, taking in the sights and views. Then, they saw several familiar friends. One of whom collapsed right in front of them.

Sam was the first to react.

"Dean, get dad's field medic kit from the trunk." He said, leaning over Lincoln. Dean immediately went around to open the trunk. "Lincoln, it's me, Sam. Stay with me here."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Anybody @Idk

Lincoln was not unconcious for some reason. He had collasped and then levitated, but he was still concious for all this. He heard all the voices and managed to weakly say. "Medicine...bag.." It was all he could manage to say.

@Minerva @Josh M @Atomyk

Junko's excitement dampened as Lincoln collapsed. She shifted on the spot, hands clasped together in an expression of worry. "Is he going to be okay?" she asked.

The situation only deepened Solas' frown. "... I do. However, it seems he has medicine of his own. Zaheer?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Minerva

"Yes, it seems he does. You two seem to know this man. You should take him."

Zaheer's voice soft, but stern as he hand off the injured man of to the brothers.

"Now Solace, I keep an eye on them. Maybe you and , miss Junko should find a private space to talk."

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

Lincoln was not unconcious for some reason. He had collasped and then levitated, but he was still concious for all this. He heard all the voices and managed to weakly say. "Medicine...bag.." It was all he could manage to say.

@Minerva @Josh M @Atomyk

"Yes, it seems he does. You two seem to know this man. You should take him."

Zaheer's voice soft, but stern as he hand off the injured man of to the brothers.

"Now Solace, I keep an eye on them. Maybe you and , miss Junko should find a private space to talk."

@Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

"Dean! Hurry up with that kit!" Sam shouted, turning to his brother. He looked at Zaheer and Lincoln. "What's he talking about? Lincoln, do you have a medical kit?"

Dean shouted back. "I'm trying, I'm trying!" He fiddled with his kit, attempting to get it open.

Columbia was much different from the City of Glass. It was much higher than even The Shard went. The technology was very anachronistic: so different than that which Isabel was familiar with, but also the same.

The air was nicer here. With Reflection down, the polluted air of Cascadia was irritating her lung condition. In Columbia, Isabel could actually breathe with all of the trees and plants around. It reminded her of Sky City, and the atrium which was full of life and greens. The birds sang above Isabel's head.

Everything about Columbia and it's beauty was natural. Well, except for the fact that it was a floating Sky City. That wasn't natural. But other than that, it was natural.

Enjoying the beauty, Isabel sat down on a bench, and began to take deep breaths.

@anybody

"Dean! Hurry up with that kit!" Sam shouted, turning to his brother. He looked at Zaheer and Lincoln. "What's he talking about? Lincoln, do you have a medical kit?"

Dean shouted back. "I'm trying, I'm trying!" He fiddled with his kit, attempting to get it open.
If Lincoln wasn't possibly fainting, well, he would have facepalmed. He was having a hard time thinking, but he did manage to hear Sam's question. He nodded to show that what he was trying to see.

Almost if on cue, a red head walked onto the scene. " He always carry medicine on him, it's in the backpack," she said. After Scott had got the in as guest of the coalition, Lydia had planned to go back home... but instead wound up in Columbia. She thankfully knew at least one person in this mess.

@Minerva @Atomyk @Josh M

Columbia was much different from the City of Glass. It was much higher than even The Shard went. The technology was very anachronistic: so different than that which Isabel was familiar with, but also the same.

The air was nicer here. With Reflection down, the polluted air of Cascadia was irritating her lung condition. In Columbia, Isabel could actually breathe with all of the trees and plants around. It reminded her of Sky City, and the atrium which was full of life and greens. The birds sang above Isabel's head.

Everything about Columbia and it's beauty was natural. Well, except for the fact that it was a floating Sky City. That wasn't natural. But other than that, it was natural.

Enjoying the beauty, Isabel sat down on a bench, and began to take deep breaths.

@anybody
"The study of time is an intriguing one. Those in the East saw time as a cycle, a constant circle of death and rebirth. Those in the West saw time as a constant river, flowing from past to present and onward, to the future."

Lucifer- Looking slightly older and his clothing a bit more worn sat down next to Isabel in a graceful flourish as he leaned back and tilted his hat upwards. The broad-brimmed headgear slightly shabby as red eyes gleamed with good humor, a far cry from the younger man who had told his story to the Digimon.

"In actuality, they were halfway right. Put them together, what you get is the spiral- Time moves forward, but always in familiar ways- Like gauging the flow of a river. It goes where it pleases, but with a good guess and knowledge of how things work, you can predict the way the water will flow. Take my most recent study for example- Myself."

Noting her expression, Lucifer grinned.

"No, not really me per se. But rather my alternates. Its fun seeing some of them, the struggles they face and will endure. Sometimes they shatter, other times they face the challenge head on. In every moment in time, they never back down. Why? Well, here's the next best thing about time and people."

He cleared his throat and raised a finger.

"Under no circumstances, can a man as he has learned his values- Or her values." He added with a nod. "Under no circumstances, could they as they are now, change the course of history with the mentality they have. Simple. Batmans another example. Not sure if you know of him, but I'm an admirer of his work."

Kicking his feet out idly, he added.

"I remember being here, a while back. I was mourning a friend at the time. And even further back, I remember seeing this city war with another risen from the sea. All at varying points in my career, yet not consecutive in my time. Confusing...But you get used to it. I'm thinking of doing a Thesis on it, to pass the time. What do you think?"

@Minerva

"The study of time is an intriguing one. Those in the East saw time as a cycle, a constant circle of death and rebirth. Those in the West saw time as a constant river, flowing from past to present and onward, to the future."

Lucifer- Looking slightly older and his clothing a bit more worn sat down next to Isabel in a graceful flourish as he leaned back and tilted his hat upwards. The broad-brimmed headgear slightly shabby as red eyes gleamed with good humor, a far cry from the younger man who had told his story to the Digimon.

"In actuality, they were halfway right. Put them together, what you get is the spiral- Time moves forward, but always in familiar ways- Like gauging the flow of a river. It goes where it pleases, but with a good guess and knowledge of how things work, you can predict the way the water will flow. Take my most recent study for example- Myself."

Noting her expression, Lucifer grinned.

"No, not really me per se. But rather my alternates. Its fun seeing some of them, the struggles they face and will endure. Sometimes they shatter, other times they face the challenge head on. In every moment in time, they never back down. Why? Well, here's the next best thing about time and people."

He cleared his throat and raised a finger.

"Under no circumstances, can a man as he has learned his values- Or her values." He added with a nod. "Under no circumstances, could they as they are now, change the course of history with the mentality they have. Simple. Batmans another example. Not sure if you know of him, but I'm an admirer of his work."

Kicking his feet out idly, he added.

"I remember being here, a while back. I was mourning a friend at the time. And even further back, I remember seeing this city war with another risen from the sea. All at varying points in my career, yet not consecutive in my time. Confusing...But you get used to it. I'm thinking of doing a Thesis on it, to pass the time. What do you think?"

@Minerva
Isabel understood exactly what he was saying. She wasn't interested very much in the subject, but she let Lucifer talk. "It's a very interesting subject."

There was a brief pause.

"I'm Isabel Kruger." She said firmly.

If Lincoln wasn't possibly fainting, well, he would have facepalmed. He was having a hard time thinking, but he did manage to hear Sam's question. He nodded to show that what he was trying to see.

Almost if on cue, a red head walked onto the scene. " He always carry medicine on him, it's in the backpack," she said. After Scott had got the in as guest of the coalition, Lydia had planned to go back home... but instead wound up in Columbia. She thankfully knew at least one person in this mess.

@Minerva @Atomyk @Josh M
Sam would begin to dig into the backpack. he grabbed the medicine first thing. He pulled the cap off of the syringe (I guess.) and prepared to inject it.

"Dean, get over here fast as you can to hold him down!"

The older brother ran over, and prepared to hold Lincoln down so that Sam could begin treatment. "Hey, hey, Lincoln, listen to me, you're going to be ok." He said.

sabel understood exactly what he was saying. She wasn't interested very much in the subject, but she let Lucifer talk. "It's a very interesting subject."

There was a brief pause.

"I'm Isabel Kruger." She said firmly.
"Lucifer. Charmed."

He stretched out and stared out over the city.

"....So whats brings you here?"

@Minerva

Sam would begin to dig into the backpack. he grabbed the medicine first thing. He pulled the cap off of the syringe (I guess.) and prepared to inject it.

"Dean, get over here fast as you can to hold him down!"

The older brother ran over, and prepared to hold Lincoln down so that Sam could begin treatment. "Hey, hey, Lincoln, listen to me, you're going to be ok." He said
Lydia watched as one of the two men dug into the bag and noticed that he hopefully grabbed the right thing. She wasn't a doctor and wasn't quite certain.

She watched and just as they went to hold him down, Lydia screamed.

The older brother ran over, and prepared to hold Lincoln down so that Sam could begin treatment. "Hey, hey, Lincoln, listen to me, you're going to be ok." He said.

She quickly turned over and saw that Lincoln was still alive. Wait, who had died then? " I will...... try..... thank .... you," he said, feeling a little better but still very, very weak.

@Minerva

Status
Not open for further replies.