Chillin' in Columbia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shay pursed his lip slightly. Pleasure. That word always bothered him so much. Perhaps it was because of its association with little more than just sexual pleasure, but then again, maybe it was just the wording. Maybe if it were some other word that meant the same thing, he would have thought of mindless sailing, sparring, dueling, drinking, playing checkers, et cetera, but he digressed.

"Ah... It's complicated. I sort of came by this place by complete accident. What about you? How'd you end up here? Same reason?" He would respond to Kaneda, beginning to walk over to Monument Valley before long.

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi

"I'm here to rest. Palme issues have been going on in my home world, and I had to fight a friend who was... Let's just say that he was significantly more powerful than me. The thing is, though, I don't let friends down." Kaneda said. "So... Yes, I am here for relaxation."

"I'm here to rest. Palme issues have been going on in my home world, and I had to fight a friend who was... Let's just say that he was significantly more powerful than me. The thing is, though, I don't let friends down." Kaneda said. "So... Yes, I am here for relaxation."
"I see..." Shay simply nodded as he listened to what Kaneda had to say, "Did you come here voluntarily then? If so, how did that happen? Does your world... happen to have a device that lets you freely travel through worlds or something of the sort?"

@The Silver Paladin

Having escaped the clutches of the Eds, Sette sighed as she saw herself exploring the gardens. "Darn buggers. No-neck, no chin, and the one who wore a sock on his head. Doubt I'm gonna find any business out here in the garden. But figures things wouldn't be easy here." Sette murmured to herself as she balanced the jar on her tail.

Still things didn't seem all bad! Watching a mesh of blonde hair break through all the greens in the Garden, Sette smirked and began to race after her. "Oi! Wait up!" Perhaps she'd find someone that wasn't a simple ghost or some kind of magical construct from what she assumed. She hoped that this blondie didn't have anything to do with those boys from earlier. o_e

Yang, in her zeal to get situated and ready to vacation the hell out of this place almost missed Sette's yelling. "Huh?" she said with a blink as she half stumbled to a halt to glance backwards and-

"Oooooh my gosh you are adorable!" She squealed with a bright grin as she squatted down to Sette's level when she caught up. "Hi there mini kitty! What can I do for yah? Are you lost? Did you get separate from your parents?"

...err. Now that she thought about it the chance of meeting someone else from Remnant this close to her specific Remnant's entrance...

"You uh... didn't follow me through that door did you because I'm not sure I want to responsible for Vale's first extra dimensional kidnapping."

@Thesprinwoodslasher @Garden

l_93e0ffa8.jpg

As the wind continued to pull him along by his hair, he'd pass by Hajime and Pai-Pai taking photos of his misery, screaming all the way. But then an idea hit the devious Ed and reaching in his mouth, he'd grab his oddly colored tongue and swung it like a rope around the skyline to try and turn himself around. Swinging his short little legs back and forth, the twelve year old began to sail down the skyline, his eyes widening the whole way. Not because his plan was succeeding or anything like that but he hadn't had enough foresight to realize the friction that this would have had on his fleshy tongue.

"TONGUE BURN!!"

He shrieked as his tongue instantly unwrapped from the skyline with a red friction burn running along it's green surface. It was then it finally caught up to Eddy that he was not standing on a solid platform. Glancing around, he'd look down and saw nothing but clouds as far as the eye could see. "Oh. Mommy. AHHHHHHHHH!!" The kid yelled as he began to plummet downwards. It seemed like only one person could save him!

GA-TCHA-MAAAAAAAAAAN!

Watching from the sidelines, Otoha noticed what appeared to be a falling figure on the skylines. Well, he hadn't expected to run into trouble this quickly. But it seems like Karas was needed once more. Looking over his shoulder at Yurine, he blinked as she seemed to make no real indication that she'd start the Karas Mantra.

"The falling one will be fine. Wait and see Otoha. Karas is not required so soon."

Yurine was usually right and so Otoha hadn't made much room to doubt her. But who would save the falling figure if Karas would not? He'd keep his hand tightly clenched around his Karas Medallion just for whatever reason, Yurine's prediction proved wrong.

@OrlandoBloomers @Josh M

With another one of the Ed-Boys, he'd brush himself off and as he started to walk off to try and discern his settings, he noticed something appeared to be off about his line of vision. Almost as if his eyes had slid off to the side. Placing a hand on his face, he sighed.

"Curse these cartoon physics that bind us so.."

1_500.jpg

Shifting his eyes back into place, Double D glanced around and pulled out a label gun. Having grown up with his parents usually solely communicating to him through sticky notes, Double D had always felt an obligation to label things in an unfamiliar setting. Much like where he was now. He did enjoy Ed's company but there were still times where the lovable oaf pushed Double D's buttons. Sending him halfway across this city just so happened to be one of them.

But setting about on his quest to try and find out where he was, he'd label everything. From the street, the rails, the buildings. He could have talked to the holographic citizens but after that episode with Sette, Double D would have much preferred another human being's company. He'd get his desire finally as he stumbled across Junko and the poro. Pulling out a magnifying glass, Double D quickly rushed over as he glanced at the creature through the device.

"How fascinating. This doesn't seem like any creature that I've ever noted before. I'll need to take plenty of notes upon the matter." He'd note before glancing up at Junko. "O-Oh hello there! May I assume that this creature is yours? I'm Edd by the by or Double D if you prefer."

Before Double D could get any further with the teen, he'd tilt his head in confusion at Riley's sudden appearance and seeming urgent nature of seeing Junko. Were these two connected in someway? Perhaps lovers from a far off land? Or old acquaintances finally getting the chance to rejoin together. The girl they had seen before who had the tail of a lion Double D just assumed was some unfortunate mutation. Or that the tail was just a decoration. But after seeing a creature like the poro, not much seemed to be out of the realms of possibility for him.

Still, this felt hella awkward.

5223324+_2c385a78537c573c0f3a660fada9f0e3.jpg

"Oh my! I'm not interrupting something am I??"

@Atomyk @Bomb @The Silver Paladin

SETTE_zpsa3uvktlc.jpg

That was an accurate summary of Sette's reaction to Yang fawning over her. Turning around so her bum and tail would be facing Yang, she'd swing her tail from side to side while baring her sharp teeth.

"Take a good look at me hindquarters and tell me I'm some 'mini-kitty' again. This ain't the tail of no mangy feline. This is the tail of a vicious and powerful lion! 'Nd don't you go forgetting that little fact either, Missy!" Sette exclaimed before turning right around as she plopped down on her butt and smiled. "Though I won't argue about the whole adorable thing. I get that a lot."

"Eh? I don't recall going through any door with you, Blondie. I came here through some kinda glowy portal thing. Decided a break on my own would be interesting so I made my way on through. As for me parents? Ah, what my Da don't know won't hurt him." Besides if she gained a decent amount of money here, this could end up turning out to be quite the lucrative business venture! "Name's Sette Frummagem if ye be curious. What about yours, Blondie?"

@Schnee Corp Lawyer

l_93e0ffa8.jpg

As the wind continued to pull him along by his hair, he'd pass by Hajime and Pai-Pai taking photos of his misery, screaming all the way. But then an idea hit the devious Ed and reaching in his mouth, he'd grab his oddly colored tongue and swung it like a rope around the skyline to try and turn himself around. Swinging his short little legs back and forth, the twelve year old began to sail down the skyline, his eyes widening the whole way. Not because his plan was succeeding or anything like that but he hadn't had enough foresight to realize the friction that this would have had on his fleshy tongue.

"TONGUE BURN!!"

He shrieked as his tongue instantly unwrapped from the skyline with a red friction burn running along it's green surface. It was then it finally caught up to Eddy that he was not standing on a solid platform. Glancing around, he'd look down and saw nothing but clouds as far as the eye could see. "Oh. Mommy. AHHHHHHHHH!!" The kid yelled as he began to plummet downwards. It seemed like only one person could save him!

GA-TCHA-MAAAAAAAAAAN!

Watching from the sidelines, Otoha noticed what appeared to be a falling figure on the skylines. Well, he hadn't expected to run into trouble this quickly. But it seems like Karas was needed once more. Looking over his shoulder at Yurine, he blinked as she seemed to make no real indication that she'd start the Karas Mantra.

"The falling one will be fine. Wait and see Otoha. Karas is not required so soon."

Yurine was usually right and so Otoha hadn't made much room to doubt her. But who would save the falling figure if Karas would not? He'd keep his hand tightly clenched around his Karas Medallion just for whatever reason, Yurine's prediction proved wrong.

@OrlandoBloomers @Josh M

With another one of the Ed-Boys, he'd brush himself off and as he started to walk off to try and discern his settings, he noticed something appeared to be off about his line of vision. Almost as if his eyes had slid off to the side. Placing a hand on his face, he sighed.

"Curse these cartoon physics that bind us so.."

1_500.jpg

Shifting his eyes back into place, Double D glanced around and pulled out a label gun. Having grown up with his parents usually solely communicating to him through sticky notes, Double D had always felt an obligation to label things in an unfamiliar setting. Much like where he was now. He did enjoy Ed's company but there were still times where the lovable oaf pushed Double D's buttons. Sending him halfway across this city just so happened to be one of them.

But setting about on his quest to try and find out where he was, he'd label everything. From the street, the rails, the buildings. He could have talked to the holographic citizens but after that episode with Sette, Double D would have much preferred another human being's company. He'd get his desire finally as he stumbled across Junko and the poro. Pulling out a magnifying glass, Double D quickly rushed over as he glanced at the creature through the device.

"How fascinating. This doesn't seem like any creature that I've ever noted before. I'll need to take plenty of notes upon the matter." He'd note before glancing up at Junko. "O-Oh hello there! May I assume that this creature is yours? I'm Edd by the by or Double D if you prefer."

Before Double D could get any further with the teen, he'd tilt his head in confusion at Riley's sudden appearance and seeming urgent nature of seeing Junko. Were these two connected in someway? Perhaps lovers from a far off land? Or old acquaintances finally getting the chance to rejoin together. The girl they had seen before who had the tail of a lion Double D just assumed was some unfortunate mutation. Or that the tail was just a decoration. But after seeing a creature like the poro, not much seemed to be out of the realms of possibility for him.

Still, this felt hella awkward.

5223324+_2c385a78537c573c0f3a660fada9f0e3.jpg

"Oh my! I'm not interrupting something am I??"

@Atomyk @Bomb @The Silver Paladin

SETTE_zpsa3uvktlc.jpg

That was an accurate summary of Sette's reaction to Yang fawning over her. Turning around so her bum and tail would be facing Yang, she'd swing her tail from side to side while baring her sharp teeth.

"Take a good look at me hindquarters and tell me I'm some 'mini-kitty' again. This ain't the tail of no mangy feline. This is the tail of a vicious and powerful lion! 'Nd don't you go forgetting that little fact either, Missy!" Sette exclaimed before turning right around as she plopped down on her butt and smiled. "Though I won't argue about the whole adorable thing. I get that a lot."

"Eh? I don't recall going through any door with you, Blondie. I came here through some kinda glowy portal thing. Decided a break on my own would be interesting so I made my way on through. As for me parents? Ah, what my Da don't know won't hurt him." Besides if she gained a decent amount of money here, this could end up turning out to be quite the lucrative business venture! "Name's Sette Frummagem if ye be curious. What about yours, Blondie?"

@Schnee Corp Lawyer

Riley looked at Double D. "I-It's nothing you need to concern yourself with. It's a long story." The doctor buttoned up his lab coat. "I just... Multiverse bullshit." The doctor said. "As I said, nothing you should concern yourself with. My name is Dr. Riley Peterson." Riley stuck out his hand. "I need to talk to her in private for a few minutes." It was clear he was taking meeting her a bit hard. "Is that ok?"

@Atomyk

SETTE_zpsa3uvktlc.jpg

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
Yang blinked

"..."

And then just snatched Sette up into a bear hug because oh my god. "I'm so sorry you're not a kitty, You're a tiny little lion cub that is so cuuuuuuuute~!" She cooed. This vacation was suddenly 100% more awesome, though after a moment she frowned thoughtfully. "Though you're a little young to be wandering this place all by yourself, who knows what kind of dangerous people could have been invited to this whole mess. C'mon!" she said, not really giving Sette a choice anyways as she just shifted her grip determinedly and set off. She may have literally just started her vacation at the coolest hotel ever, and she may have been super excited to explore, but there was no way in hell Yang Xiao Long was going to let some little cutie that looked even younger than Ruby meander around some crazy multiversal mish mash all by herself! Big sister instinct was kicking in, and let no one say Yang didn't keep her priorities straight

"We're gonna find you a daycare :|"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @IS THERE A BABYSITTER IN THE HOUSE?!

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
Junko stared blankly at Riley as he came rushing over to her. Her look changed to one of bewilderment as she noticed his hands shaking and his voice quivering. He looked like he'd been through a lot since she'd last seen him, though for Junko, it really hadn't been that long at all. "Jeez, Riley..." Junko let out a sharp exhale of breath. "Where are we now? Your little adventure is so whacked." Crossing her arms, Junko paused as someone new wandered by. Still feeling faint from her fall, Junko wasn't too keen on talking to a crowd of people.

ctbboOA.png

"Um, hey," she muttered to Edd. "I'm Junko Enoshima, the Ultimate Fashionista... but I'm not looking too fabulous today, I know." She looked between Riley and the new boy for a moment, trying not to laugh at how awkward this all felt for some reason. "I really have no idea what this creature is. I guess it's a dog? Whatever. I kind of had a rough landing when I got here, so I don't know, could we postpone that private talk for a moment, Riley? I seriously need to relax."

She looked around for a moment, biting her lip almost unconsciously. They'd caught all of the traitors, but chances were this place was just as dangerous as the last fucked up world. "Say, uh... where's Nicki, by the way? I've been thinking about it, and even if she is totally crazy, I still wanna be in a music video with her. Seriously, I'll need it to restart my career when this is all over."

@Bomb @The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Junko stared blankly at Riley as he came rushing over to her. Her look changed to one of bewilderment as she noticed his hands shaking and his voice quivering. He looked like he'd been through a lot since she'd last seen him, though for Junko, it really hadn't been that long at all. "Jeez, Riley..." Junko let out a sharp exhale of breath. "Where are we now? Your little adventure is so whacked." Crossing her arms, Junko paused as someone new wandered by. Still feeling faint from her fall, Junko wasn't too keen on talking to a crowd of people.

ctbboOA.png

"Um, hey," she muttered to Edd. "I'm Junko Enoshima, the Ultimate Fashionista... but I'm not looking too fabulous today, I know." She looked between Riley and the new boy for a moment, trying not to laugh at how awkward this all felt for some reason. "I really have no idea what this creature is. I guess it's a dog? Whatever. I kind of had a rough landing when I got here, so I don't know, could we postpone that private talk for a moment, Riley? I seriously need to relax."

She looked around for a moment, biting her lip almost unconsciously. They'd caught all of the traitors, but chances were this place was just as dangerous as the last fucked up world. "Say, uh... where's Nicki, by the way? I've been thinking about it, and even if she is totally crazy, I still wanna be in a music video with her. Seriously, I'll need it to restart my career when this is all over."

@Bomb @The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"It's over. It ended a while back." Riley said, regaining his composure. "About... 3 Months ago for me. Multiverse time is weird." Riley said. "Haven't seen Nicki since the end of the mission. She probably went back to her world." Riley laughed a bit. "Yeah, sure take all the time you need. I'm mainly here as a doctor."

A voice spoke in his head. "And a murderer. You're no better than I am."

Riley dismissed the voice in his head, as it wasn't his own. It was Jackson's. The voice came into his head after their encounter. After...

The FEV.

Riley shoved his hands into his coat pocket, and held the vial in his hands. It was still there. He was keeping it safe.

"So... Yeah." Riley said. "Due to Multiverse time, I'm 3 months older than when we met last."

@Bomb @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Yang blinked

"..."

And then just snatched Sette up into a bear hug because oh my god. "I'm so sorry you're not a kitty, You're a tiny little lion cub that is so cuuuuuuuute~!" She cooed. This vacation was suddenly 100% more awesome, though after a moment she frowned thoughtfully. "Though you're a little young to be wandering this place all by yourself, who knows what kind of dangerous people could have been invited to this whole mess. C'mon!" she said, not really giving Sette a choice anyways as she just shifted her grip determinedly and set off. She may have literally just started her vacation at the coolest hotel ever, and she may have been super excited to explore, but there was no way in hell Yang Xiao Long was going to let some little cutie that looked even younger than Ruby meander around some crazy multiversal mish mash all by herself! Big sister instinct was kicking in, and let no one say Yang didn't keep her priorities straight

"Funny. I never figured you for the adopting type."

lqp4QrF.png

He released his tail's grip, adjusting in mid-air and landing lightly on his sneakers. "Hey dorks! Can't say I've run into any dangerous people yet, but you do have a point. Things tend to go boom around you and that's really no place for a kid. Even a faunus one, from the looks of it. A place like this has to have like, seven daycares or something like that. Safe, secure, clingy adult caretakers with cookies! Perfect for a lion cub, if I do say so myself!"

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"I see..." Shay simply nodded as he listened to what Kaneda had to say, "Did you come here voluntarily then? If so, how did that happen? Does your world... happen to have a device that lets you freely travel through worlds or something of the sort?"

@The Silver Paladin

"If they were able to capture Tetsuo, I suppose they could. I didn't come here freely. I came here when my friend Tetsuo destroyed the city of Neo-Tokyo with his power." Kaneda said. "But I've heard about this place."

Junko was so not pleased to hear this. She closed her eyes in frustration and rubbed at the back of her neck. "Multiverse bullshit," she said, echoing Riley's earlier words. "That's so totally lame, I really wanted to work with her. Ugh. I guess it's cool I didn't have to sit around while everyone fought that awful demon dude or whatever. What the fuck though, how did I even get here? I guess you wouldn't know the answer to that, but... well, whatever, if it's all over, does that mean I can go home?"

qHxbJYe.png

"I mean... assuming I'm not just some copy of another Junko." Junko looked downcast at this. "Ugh..."

@Bomb @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin

Sagara Sousuke was here on a mission. To protect the peace of this multiversal resort, looking out for any potential threats.

Well, actually he was supposed to be on vacation, but he just didn't understand that concept. He was to learn how to blend in as a normal citizen, outside of a high school setting, but they didn't let him know that just yet.

He'd just finished eating a meal and was patrolling the area.
Yang blinked

"..."

"Funny. I never figured you for the adopting type."

lqp4QrF.png

He released his tail's grip, adjusting in mid-air and landing lightly on his sneakers. "Hey dorks! Can't say I've run into any dangerous people yet, but you do have a point. Things tend to go boom around you and that's really no place for a kid. Even a faunus one, from the looks of it. A place like this has to have like, seven daycares or something like that. Safe, secure, clingy adult caretakers with cookies! Perfect for a lion cub, if I do say so myself!"

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher
And it seemed they found a lost child. Except...they had tails. Strange children. Well, taking care of citizens took priority.

"Excuse me, I am Sergeant Sagara Sousuke. Are you children lost? Where are your parents? You shouldn't wander around alone too much, it can be dangerous."

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T.

Last edited:
Junko was so not pleased to hear this. She closed her eyes in frustration and rubbed at the back of her neck. "Multiverse bullshit," she said, echoing Riley's earlier words. "That's so totally lame, I really wanted to work with her. Ugh. I guess it's cool I didn't have to sit around while everyone fought that awful demon dude or whatever. What the fuck though, how did I even get here? I guess you wouldn't know the answer to that, but... well, whatever, if it's all over, does that mean I can go home?"

qHxbJYe.png

"I mean... assuming I'm not just some copy of another Junko." Junko looked downcast at this. "Ugh..."

@Bomb @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin

"I assume so. I went home after the Arch-Demon was defeated. I went home, finished my father's work, gave the maintenance stuff to the Brotherhood, and left. I now do medical work for the UN." Riley said, leaving out the information about the attempted execution. "There... Is another form of you, but she isn't like you. She's like the Makoto of your realm. Despair obsessed, and a bit insane. She wanted to take the fate from the fruit, and use that as an excuse to spread despair through the Wasteland." Riley said. "We can, and we will find your home."

Before being grabbed, Paiman was already in lecture mode.

KQRmVqA.png

"Listen here, newbie! As a Gatchaman, it our job to nev-"

Hajime hand swooped the Panda-like alien up with ease. Paiman would freak out as the two few around the city in the sky.

"Slow down, newbie! You're going to kill both of us!"

Suddenly, the fear was too much. As Hajime asked about the Eds....

sqozg5.png

Paiman would be passed out, bubbles floating out of his mouth!

@OrlandoBloomers
l_93e0ffa8.jpg

"TONGUE BURN!!"

GA-TCHA-MAAAAAAAAAAN!

tumblr_inline_n2ka3eHxOi1riacmz.png

"Oh, wow! I don't know what just happened but it looks like that guy needs help! Hold on, Pai-Pai!"

Hajime declared with the same wide-eyed enthusiasm she always sported, glancing down at the fluffy little ball of adorbs in her arms as she slickly flipped around on the sky-hook to navigate the line she was riding in the opposite direction. At first, the panda bear's mouth bubbles just made her coo and giggle with glee, but it didn't take her long to realize... those were sleep-bubbles, not bubble-bubbles! Her leader was, like, totally passed out! Oh no! Her sweet Gatchaman rescue maneuver was gonna require both hands, and if Pai-Pai was being a limp little bear-bear...

"Gosh, Pai-Pai, don'tcha think this is a weird time for a nap? Well, don't worry about it!"

Her tone wasn't accusing or anything like that. Hajime Ichinose had a plan!

CHOMP

...Weeeeeeeell, maybe CHOMP was a biiit of an exaggeration. She just picked Pai-Pai up in her mouth like a momma kitty! Now she could devote both hands to the rescue while keeping her daring team leader safe and sound; it was perfect!

Also, it felt kinda nice to be the one biting him for once-- it was usually the other way around.

Her cunning strategy put into action, Hajime wasted no time in spotting Ed where he was falling, angling her body appropriately... and letting go of the sky-hook.

And as she fell...

G-G-G-G-G-G-GA-TCHA-MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

tumblr_nbb2ymmC6g1qf2huro1_500.gif

"BIIIIIIIIIIRDH, GHBO!"

Her words were a little slurred with her mouth full, but the effect was instantaneous nonetheless; the patented Gatchaman logo marking her transformation in bright pink. Gone were her stylish suspenders, dashing dress, striking scarf and heavenly hairclip... and in their place, the ribbons, scissors and metal suit of a Gatchaman! With a technological cli-clak, two metallic wings protracted from her armor's back, and the undersides of her heels glowed with a sudden energy as her fall became a swoop and her swoop became straight-up flight. She blasted in Ed's direction like the pinkest rocket you've ever seen, snatching the hapless Cartoon Network/Jetix (can't remember which) character boy out of mid-air as gently as possible.

"GATCHA!"

She exclaimed cheerily with a wink beneath her helmet, the LED on her visor briefly shifting to (^_~) to convey the expression. She didn't fly too long, alighting on the nearest platform with Ed safe in hand as she whooped, threw her arms out to the side and posed excitedly in victory.

"Howdhgy-doobdhy, misdter mahnmh! Yu'rbhe save nowh! Bud youh shudld be mbore carefudh wid yur helicopder hairh from dnow on, kay? Duh Gadchamanh won'dh alwaydz be aroundh to save yuh, so watdch oud!"

iU3UrnO.gif

She advised him sagely, beaming and sticking two fingers up in a scissor-like pose with a snip-snip or two for emphasis. And with that, the day saved and her heroic advice delivered, the Gatchaman took off to patrol the skies, definitely not letting anything that might distract her catch her eye--

Oooooh!

qHxbJYe.png

"OHMIGODH, YUR HAAAAAAAAAIR! ID'S SOH PRETTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!~~~"

Hajime positively squee'd, showcasing her appreciation for Junko's taste in hairstyles in what was probably the most tactful way she possibly could have; by blasting down from the sky and touching it.

"Oh, 'old on jusdh one secondh! Pweh!"

She recalled her helmet and spat Pai-Pai out, the little panda landing on a grass patch safe and sound.

"There we go! Hey, you gotta tell me how you styled that, okay??? It's like, superMEGAultracute!"

She grinned innocently, and it was obvious the thought that she might've been killing the moment or something never even occurred to her.

@Josh M @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @The Silver Paladin

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Atomyk
"If they were able to capture Tetsuo, I suppose they could. I didn't come here freely. I came here when my friend Tetsuo destroyed the city of Neo-Tokyo with his power." Kaneda said. "But I've heard about this place."
"Tetsuo? Is that... ah, your so-called friend that you just mentioned?" Shay inquired curiously, walking into the library upon reaching their destination. What a grand place. Who knows what possible secrets it might be holding? Just waiting to be revealed to the right eyes?

@The Silver Paladin

"Tetsuo? Is that... ah, your so-called friend that you just mentioned?" Shay inquired curiously, walking into the library upon reaching their destination. What a grand place. Who knows what possible secrets it might be holding? Just waiting to be revealed to the right eyes?

@The Silver Paladin
"Yeah. Tetsuo is my friend. He gained almost limitless power a while back, went on a huge rampage that destroyed our city." Kaneda said. He browsed teh shelves. He wasn't much of a reader, but perhaps he could find something here that would interest him.

"Yeah. Tetsuo is my friend. He gained almost limitless power a while back, went on a huge rampage that destroyed our city." Kaneda said. He browsed teh shelves. He wasn't much of a reader, but perhaps he could find something here that would interest him.
"Hmm. I suppose it's as they say. Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely," Shay spoke. Normally, he wouldn't know of such a quote, as back in his world, the man who had coined that term, John Dalberg-Acton, had not even been born yet, but as mentioned before, traveling through worlds also worked like traveling through time. Anything goes. "It can turn the most well meaning into the most corrupt and evil," he continued, thinking back to those that he had once called allies. The Assassins that he had once stood by. The Assassins who had been corrupted and blinded by their thirst for anarchy. That was why their chaos had to be stopped.

"And what became of him in that regard? Is he... still among the living?"

@The Silver Paladin

"Hmm. I suppose it's as they say. Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely," Shay spoke. Normally, he wouldn't know of such a quote, as back in his world, the man who had coined that term, John Dalberg-Acton, had not even been born yet, but as mentioned before, traveling through worlds also worked like traveling through time. Anything goes. "It can turn the most well meaning into the most corrupt and evil," he continued, thinking back to those that he had once called allies. The Assassins that he had once stood by. The Assassins who had been corrupted and blinded by their thirst for anarchy. That was why their chaos had to be stopped.

"And what became of him in that regard? Is he... still among the living?"

@The Silver Paladin

"He... Wasn't originally well meaning in the slightest. You see, I lead a gang called the Capsules, and he's a member. We grew up together, and Tetsuo's always been kind of a jerk. Power just made him worse." Kaneda shrugged. "Yeah. He's alive. As I said, he has limitless power."

"That's good to hear..." Junko said, sounding absent-minded. Her mind was elsewhere; On her home and on her career. She perked up a little at the mention there was another her around, but what the hell did Riley mean about her being like Makoto?

PTUuiQ3.png

"Oh Riley, you're so silly sometimes. I'd never be like Makoto. I mean, I hate bears and wanton murder." That all made perfect sense to Junko. She really couldn't imagine any version of herself capable of that sort of thing. Her sister on the other hand, Junko had to wonder...

"W-What the hell?! RILEY, WE'RE BEING ATTACKED!"

Junko's demeanor changed completely as she cowered before the pink terror flying down from the sky like a mini meteor. She snapped her eyes shut out of instinct and screamed out when she felt her hair being touched at. "I know it's a mess but don't make it more of a mess! Riley, Edd, Dog, somebody save me!" Her hands flailed outward to smack at the thug all up in her hair business, but found her hands hitting what felt like a metal surface. The girl cautiously opened one eye to actually see what the hell this was, but immediately recoiled back at the sight of her.

t0EEqdJ.png

"I thought you said the demon and his minions were dead!" she cried, watching as the robot monster girl thing spat out her latest prey. "I don't give hair styling tips to demons, okay?! Step off, or-or... I'll scream even louder!"

@Bomb @The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Josh M

• Love
"That's good to hear..." Junko said, sounding absent-minded. Her mind was elsewhere; On her home and on her career. She perked up a little at the mention there was another her around, but what the hell did Riley mean about her being like Makoto?

PTUuiQ3.png

"Oh Riley, you're so silly sometimes. I'd never be like Makoto. I mean, I hate bears and wanton murder." That all made perfect sense to Junko. She really couldn't imagine any version of herself capable of that sort of thing. Her sister on the other hand, Junko had to wonder...

"W-What the hell?! RILEY, WE'RE BEING ATTACKED!"

Junko's demeanor changed completely as she cowered before the pink terror flying down from the sky like a mini meteor. She snapped her eyes shut out of instinct and screamed out when she felt her hair being touched at. "I know it's a mess but don't make it more of a mess! Riley, Edd, Dog, somebody save me!" Her hands flailed outward to smack at the thug all up in her hair business, but found her hands hitting what felt like a metal surface. The girl cautiously opened one eye to actually see what the hell this was, but immediately recoiled back at the sight of her.

t0EEqdJ.png

"I thought you said the demon and his minions were dead!" she cried, watching as the robot monster girl thing spat out her latest prey. "I don't give hair styling tips to demons, okay?! Step off, or-or... I'll scream even louder!"

@Bomb @The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Josh M

Riley sighed. "Once again, Multiverse bullshit. There are many different forms of you. This one just likes murder and destruction, there could be another one that never got trapped in that school, etc. It could be an illusion, but I don't know." Riley shrugged. When he saw the thing fall out of the sky, he instinctively grabbed his Gauss Rifle. He had learned that when Liberty Prime originally fell due to the satellite. He cocked it. "State your name, and business. You are currently an enemy of the United Nations, and the Brotherhood of Steel. If we deem you not a threat, we will allow you to continue." Riley had gone into full defense mode. He wanted to protect Junko, to do what he had not been able to do.

@OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.