Chillin' in Columbia

Status
Not open for further replies.
normal_bb103_1242.jpg

Nixon was a simple man, a soldier nonetheless, somewhat like that guy on that game, who's name was Stanley. So this would be the story of Lieutenant Nixon, a man in the Town Centre of the vast landscape known as Colombia. It was different to him, vast and strange. He was talking to Captain Winters, one of his best friends as they laughed and smiled over their days inside OCS. Unfortunately, and somehow, the next minute he went for the bathroom, he awoke in this place. It was weird, since Nixon knew about the entirety of this situation from Captain Speirs. Maybe the war was finally getting to him, Nixon always thought, before being in the same situation again.. And unknowingly as well. Musette bag well on his back, packed with necessary trinkets and a second uniform, he was ready for whatever had come to him. He slung the M1 Garand into his back, unbeknownst of this place as he looked at the man who woke up across from him. "Hey.. Hey, you! You alright there?... The name's Nix. 1st Lieutenant Nixon. Pleasure to meet you, kid. Now, get up. Don't want you to kill yourself out here."

_EgFm6-OAUu-.380x260.2MeZr4iD.jpg

The Sole Survivor woke up on a bench, in disbelief as he looked at the situation at hand. He never knew of anything so... Different, as this. Boston was desolate, or atleast it was until people began inhabiting it, but this place.. Was fucking floating. He had those chills that let him understand that where he was, is probably more advanced than Boston. He turned to Nixon, carrying only his Laser Musket and his 10mm Pistol, wearing that reinforced Vault armor that he had fixed up before standing up "Yeah.. Yeah, I'm okay.. I'm uh... Mike. Yeah. Mike." It obviously wasn't, but he'd roll with it. "That industrial looking place seems to be somewhere we can find something useful.. Let's go." He nodded at Nixon and both headed off to the Finkton.

@Jeremi

A rift in space and time was rend apart by powers unknown, emitting light and sound all around it. The strange portal appeared a meter above the ground in Columbia's Emporia district, drawing any curious eyes nearby.

FNNoQtb.gif

Nothing fantastical or grand popped out of the portal; Just a large head of hair that poked out awkwardly of the rift, twisting and swaying in the air for the moment. One would perhaps think a monstrous hair monster was emerging from the portal, until it moved out further, revealing a ribbon and a rabbit ornament nestled in this mess of hair. In just moments a female face had emerged, looking passed out completely. As the girl leaned out the portal some more, she eventually tumbled right out, her body limp as she smashed into the ground below. Once its occupant had landed, the portal disappeared from this reality.

"..."

LZuoBvi.png

The girl took a moment to open her eyes. Her body sprayed out on the ground, she stared up at the sky above. It looked so pretty. It was the prettiest sky Junko had seen in ages. "... What the fuck?" was all she could manage to say.​

A rift in space and time was rend apart by powers unknown, emitting light and sound all around it. The strange portal appeared a meter above the ground in Columbia's Emporia district, drawing any curious eyes nearby.

FNNoQtb.gif

Nothing fantastical or grand popped out of the portal; Just a large head of hair that poked out awkwardly of the rift, twisting and swaying in the air for the moment. One would perhaps think a monstrous hair monster was emerging from the portal, until it moved out further, revealing a ribbon and a rabbit ornament nestled in this mess of hair. In just moments a female face had emerged, looking passed out completely. As the girl leaned out the portal some more, she eventually tumbled right out, her body limp as she smashed into the ground below. Once its occupant had landed, the portal disappeared from this reality.

"..."

LZuoBvi.png

The girl took a moment to open her eyes. Her body sprayed out on the ground, she stared up at the sky above. It looked so pretty. It was the prettiest sky Junko had seen in ages. "... What the fuck?" was all she could manage to say.​
poro__league_of_legends__by_cranberriesftw-d84bf8y.png

"Pur-o~~~" The poro shruggled Junko's leg.​

ctbboOA.png

Junko slowly lifted her head to look at the abomination practically attacking her leg. "... What the fuck?" she repeated to herself. Junko had seen some strange shit in her life, but whatever this thing was had to take the cake now. "Can you not?" she asked, not really bothering to move at all.

She wasn't entirely sure all her limbs were intact after that fall.

@Bomb

ctbboOA.png

Junko slowly lifted her head to look at the abomination practically attacking her leg. "... What the fuck?" she repeated to herself. Junko had seen some strange shit in her life, but whatever this thing was had to take the cake now. "Can you not?" she asked, not really bothering to move at all.

She wasn't entirely sure all her limbs were intact after that fall.

@Bomb
The poro continued to stick close to Junko, panting its tongue like a tongue.

tumblr_mt6hm0kPwK1r88l59o1_500.gif

"Ugh." Junko managed to sit up, though it was actually a monumentally painful process. Her face scrunched up from the strain of simply moving her body, Junko felt like the fattest girl in the world or... something of that nature. "I literally can't tell if you're supposed to be super cute or super creepy." Letting out a shuddering breath, she crossed her arms and stared down at the furry little creature.

qHxbJYe.png

"I guess you're acting a bit like a dog, huh? Lucky for you, I totally like dogs. Cats kind of make me sneeze and don't even get me started on bears." She reached down and gingerly touched at the poro's fur. "So, can you help me figure out where the fuck this is?"

@Bomb

Reactions: Josh M
"You're going on a very important mission, Riley." The man on the screen said. "We need you to go to Columbia. Kill several targets there. We fear they may destroy Earth in the future. The UN wants them Neitralized." The Man wore a suit. It was the same man who gave Riley his job with the UN.

"Yes, sir." Riley said. "I'll gather the team."

"Riley... You're not going with a team... This is strictly an assassination. Do you know how much attention a team would draw?" The man said.

Riley nodded. "Any luck on finding my path? The path where I don't become homicidal?" He tapped something into a keycode. "Also, you watched me. You do know that stealth isn't my forte, right?" He laughed. Riley grabbed a lab coat with a Red Cross on it.

His cover. A doctor. He would also help heal the wounded.

"No luck as of yet, Riley. We're working on it. And we know. This isn't supposed to be stealthy. They've pissed the UN off."

A picture popped up on his Pip-boy.

"Targets names are Dr Aaron White. Brilliant Quantum Phycisist who runs an organization called "The Dragoons" and his partner, Robin Aquilus. A military tactician." Riley looked at the picture. He looked at his boss.

"I can't kill these men. They helped kill... Him." Riley referred to Jackson.

The man laughed. "Alright. I don't care if one is the Christ Child. UN Wants them dead. They've allied with a dangerous group of people."

"I don't kill anyone unless they're inherently dangerous. I'm not him."

Riley put his Lab coat on, and grabbed a Laser Pistol, his Gauss Rifle, and several rounds. He figeted with them for a bit, so the Gauss Rifle would be hidden. He grabbed his pack of Medical Supplies, and stepped into the portal. "Prepping for warp." He appeared in Columbia. "Now... To find a place I can set up base."

Kaneda needed a break. He had just helped defeat Tetsuo. He deserved that break. When he heard Columbia had been turned into a hotel, well... He just had to go. He arrived at Columbia. "This place seems cool. Should bring Kei here sometime. She'd like it." Kaneda began running around the Town Square, trying to see if he could find anything of note

@Anybody. @woo! Riley introduction @woo! Kaneda shitpost

"Ugh." Junko managed to sit up, though it was actually a monumentally painful process. Her face scrunched up from the strain of simply moving her body, Junko felt like the fattest girl in the world or... something of that nature. "I literally can't tell if you're supposed to be super cute or super creepy." Letting out a shuddering breath, she crossed her arms and stared down at the furry little creature.

qHxbJYe.png

"I guess you're acting a bit like a dog, huh? Lucky for you, I totally like dogs. Cats kind of make me sneeze and don't even get me started on bears." She reached down and gingerly touched at the poro's fur. "So, can you help me figure out where the fuck this is?"

@Bomb
No answer but "por~~". After all, it's just a fuzzball from the winter snow.​

ctbboOA.png

"..." Junko let out a heavy sigh as she ran a hand through her thick hair. She figured she looked about as messed up as she felt right about now. God, what kind of fashion icon was she? She seriously needed a bath right about now. After spending that seriously wacko week in the desert, she was long overdue. "Why can't you be like a helpful animal who leads me to my destiny or something? I guess I was dumb for assuming you'd be a help."

As sore as she was, Junko didn't desire to sit on the ground any longer, so she managed lift herself off the ground so that she was in a kneeling position. She grunted from the exertion, but eventually stretched her legs upward so that she was standing. "Oh my god," she muttered, feeling faint on her feet.

@Bomb

ctbboOA.png

"..." Junko let out a heavy sigh as she ran a hand through her thick hair. She figured she looked about as messed up as she felt right about now. God, what kind of fashion icon was she? She seriously needed a bath right about now. After spending that seriously wacko week in the desert, she was long overdue. "Why can't you be like a helpful animal who leads me to my destiny or something? I guess I was dumb for assuming you'd be a help."

As sore as she was, Junko didn't desire to sit on the ground any longer, so she managed lift herself off the ground so that she was in a kneeling position. She grunted from the exertion, but eventually stretched her legs upward so that she was standing. "Oh my god," she muttered, feeling faint on her feet.

@Bomb
And now the poro was just running around aimlessly.

tumblr_n3qz8uG3jc1qjsw5vo1_400.gif

Shay Cormac was a Templar. One of the most prominent members as of the year 1756. Not bad for choosing what he believed to be the right path at twenty five years of age. He was once young and brash, but now he was older and somewhat wiser. Experience comes with age after all, though admittedly, there came times when his somewhat older self felt no different.

Either way, in his world, the Templar Order was the heated enemy of the Assassins.

The Assassins were those who were familiar with a certain phenomenon known as the Murder Games. Records of such events have been recorded from those of the past like Ezio Auditore and more recently, Edward Kenway, and even those of the future, like Desmond Miles. However, little did they realize, the Templars also were familiar with the workings of the vast multiverse. As always, it seemed that they were one step ahead of the Assassins. At least, that would be true if it weren't for the such vastness of the multiverse, which proved to be a great advantage, and an equally great disadvantage.

Killing an Assassin in an effort to destroy the Order went from trying to empty a moderately sized pond with a shotglass to trying to empty the entire world's oceans with a shotglass. At least, if Shay focused on destroying every Assassin in existence, and of course, that would never happen. He had to be realistic here. As realistic as multiversal travel could be. And for all he knew, Shay could just end up in a world where he never defected from the Assassins. He wouldn't know how he'd fare if he'd have to go toe to toe with himself.

So bearing that in mind, he need only kill the Assassins that knew of the multiverse's workings. And then its secrets would be known only to his Templar Order. Desmond Miles. Ezio Auditore. Edward Kenway. A number of others. Sir Haytham would always go quiet when discussing Edward Kenway, as he was Haytham's late father, and moments like those made Shay wonder if Haytham ever had doubts about his Templar allegiance. It reminded Shay of his own doubts, wondering if what he was doing was really the right thing.

But he had gone too far to stop right now. This was the only path left for him.

tumblr_nci0sbvOZH1r8qi7po3_500.gif

This was the only path that he could go down.

Some would ask, how exactly did the Templars become aware of the multiverse phenomena? That answer was a simple, yet complex one.

Revan was a figure from a far away world with technology far more advanced than Shay's world could ever become. Revan wore a mask that rendered Shay unable to read his face and ascertain his true feelings. Revan used a shining sword that could cut through anything, like icebergs, massive ships, buildings, and more, with just a strike. Revan used some force, crudely called the Force, that could bend others to his will, summon the power of lightning to his fingertips, and much more.

In short, Revan was perhaps the most powerful being that Shay had ever met.

From what he could recall, Shay could recount that there was once a great threat known as Arch Demon Akibahara, and Revan was a co-founder of an organization known as G.O.R.E., which in turn combined with another group, the Future Foundation, to form the Coalition against the Arch Demon. But when Akibahara was defeated, there was no further need for the alliance to last, so the G.O.R.E. section of the Coalition had ended when Revan had left, but not without killing his former associate, some "Darth Rex" that had been close to others in the Coalition, most notably Desmond Miles from the 21st century.

While Desmond vowed to hunt down Revan and gather the Assassins from all over the multiverse, Shay had found himself recruited into Revan's cause. The two of them had a common goal of defeating the Assassins, though for different reasons, but nevertheless, Shay decided to work under Revan. He didn't want to say as a "lackey," but more... an assistant.

Either way, finding a specific version of a man throughout the multiverse was just as hard as it sounded. Especially when he moved through differet dimensions. It was also quite jarring for Shay, who had to find a man who had not even been born yet in his own time. As mentioned before, the workings of the multiverse acted as an advantage and a disadvantage. At times, it felt like he was more traveling through time rather than different worlds, but eventually, he found him. Desmond Miles.

Well, at least, a version of Desmond Miles that he could only assume to be the one he was looking for. He couldn't know for sure until later. May as well kill him here and get it over with.

tumblr_n9uj91Qyzf1rq6icwo10_500.gif

Standing far away, Shay prepared to take the shot.

He took no pleasure in killing those who could potentially simply become allied with him, but this had to be done. The few for the many.

His finger wrapped itself around the trigger...

SHZZT!

Before Shay could fire, a portal would suddenly appear out of nowhere!

Like a vacuum or a black hole, it drew Shay in, leaving him forever to never find out if the Desmond Miles he had tracked down was his correct target.

"Grgh... aughhhh!"

It was never a pleasant sensation.

Traveling through worlds was quite finicky. Because the phenomena of traveling through worlds was something no natural world should ever happen, some could describe the sudden portal as a rip in the fabric of space-time.

Plop.

And just like that, he had appeared in Colombia.

Well, not that he would recognize it as Colombia anyway.

Oh, boy.

A spontaneous rip. With no tools of his own to leave, and no means of other worldly communication, Shay was... stuck. He'd have to either wait for another spontaneous portal or hope that Revan would come to his rescue, and that seemed unlikely.

But where to go from here? Choices, choices...

@Anybody​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Shay Cormac was a Templar. One of the most prominent members as of the year 1756. Not bad for choosing what he believed to be the right path at twenty five years of age. He was once young and brash, but now he was older and somewhat wiser. Experience comes with age after all, though admittedly, there came times when his somewhat older self felt no different.

Either way, in his world, the Templar Order was the heated enemy of the Assassins.

The Assassins were those who were familiar with a certain phenomenon known as the Murder Games. Records of such events have been recorded from those of the past like Ezio Auditore and more recently, Edward Kenway, and even those of the future, like Desmond Miles. However, little did they realize, the Templars also were familiar with the workings of the vast multiverse. As always, it seemed that they were one step ahead of the Assassins. At least, that would be true if it weren't for the such vastness of the multiverse, which proved to be a great advantage, and an equally great disadvantage.

Killing an Assassin in an effort to destroy the Order went from trying to empty a moderately sized pond with a shotglass to trying to empty the entire world's oceans with a shotglass. At least, if Shay focused on destroying every Assassin in existence, and of course, that would never happen. He had to be realistic here. As realistic as multiversal travel could be. And for all he knew, Shay could just end up in a world where he never defected from the Assassins. He wouldn't know how he'd fare if he'd have to go toe to toe with himself.

So bearing that in mind, he need only kill the Assassins that knew of the multiverse's workings. And then its secrets would be known only to his Templar Order. Desmond Miles. Ezio Auditore. Edward Kenway. A number of others. Sir Haytham would always go quiet when discussing Edward Kenway, as he was Haytham's late father, and moments like those made Shay wonder if Haytham ever had doubts about his Templar allegiance. It reminded Shay of his own doubts, wondering if what he was doing was really the right thing.

But he had gone too far to stop right now. This was the only path left for him.

tumblr_nci0sbvOZH1r8qi7po3_500.gif

This was the only path that he could go down.

Some would ask, how exactly did the Templars become aware of the multiverse phenomena? That answer was a simple, yet complex one.

Revan was a figure from a far away world with technology far more advanced than Shay's world could ever become. Revan wore a mask that rendered Shay unable to read his face and ascertain his true feelings. Revan used a shining sword that could cut through anything, like icebergs, massive ships, buildings, and more, with just a strike. Revan used some force, crudely called the Force, that could bend others to his will, summon the power of lightning to his fingertips, and much more.

In short, Revan was perhaps the most powerful being that Shay had ever met.

From what he could recall, Shay could recount that there was once a great threat known as Arch Demon Akibahara, and Revan was a co-founder of an organization known as G.O.R.E., which in turn combined with another group, the Future Foundation, to form the Coalition against the Arch Demon. But when Akibahara was defeated, there was no further need for the alliance to last, so the G.O.R.E. section of the Coalition had ended when Revan had left, but not without killing his former associate, some "Darth Rex" that had been close to others in the Coalition, most notably Desmond Miles from the 21st century.

While Desmond vowed to hunt down Revan and gather the Assassins from all over the multiverse, Shay had found himself recruited into Revan's cause. The two of them had a common goal of defeating the Assassins, though for different reasons, but nevertheless, Shay decided to work under Revan. He didn't want to say as a "lackey," but more... an assistant.

Either way, finding a specific version of a man throughout the multiverse was just as hard as it sounded. Especially when he moved through differet dimensions. It was also quite jarring for Shay, who had to find a man who had not even been born yet in his own time. As mentioned before, the workings of the multiverse acted as an advantage and a disadvantage. At times, it felt like he was more traveling through time rather than different worlds, but eventually, he found him. Desmond Miles.

Well, at least, a version of Desmond Miles that he could only assume to be the one he was looking for. He couldn't know for sure until later. May as well kill him here and get it over with.

tumblr_n9uj91Qyzf1rq6icwo10_500.gif

Standing far away, Shay prepared to take the shot.

He took no pleasure in killing those who could potentially simply become allied with him, but this had to be done. The few for the many.

His finger wrapped itself around the trigger...

SHZZT!

Before Shay could fire, a portal would suddenly appear out of nowhere!

Like a vacuum or a black hole, it drew Shay in, leaving him forever to never find out if the Desmond Miles he had tracked down was his correct target.

"Grgh... aughhhh!"

It was never a pleasant sensation.

Traveling through worlds was quite finicky. Because the phenomena of traveling through worlds was something no natural world should ever happen, some could describe the sudden portal as a rip in the fabric of space-time.

Plop.

And just like that, he had appeared in Colombia.

Well, not that he would recognize it as Colombia anyway.

Oh, boy.

A spontaneous rip. With no tools of his own to leave, and no means of other worldly communication, Shay was... stuck. He'd have to either wait for another spontaneous portal or hope that Revan would come to his rescue, and that seemed unlikely.

But where to go from here? Choices, choices...

@Anybody​

latest

Kaneda looked at Shay. "Hello." He put his Laser Rifle on his back. "Name's Shotaro Kaneda. What's yours?"

latest

Kaneda looked at Shay. "Hello." He put his Laser Rifle on his back. "Name's Shotaro Kaneda. What's yours?"
... Huh.

Young Japanese boy. Dressed in bright red. Has a gun that looks almost similar to something from Revan's world. In essence, a being that would certainly not exist in any world that Shay's was close to.

Well, one step ahead in finding the truth of this place. Was he in some futuristic world? Some sort of oasis for dimensional travelers? The latter seemed more likely, since even though both the boy's weapon and the place looked... futuristic, there was something about the boy that looked out of place compared to it. But then again, who was he to speak?

tumblr_nf3qt9QqlD1r8iovuo3_500.gif

"Oh, bollocks. The closer I come to the concluding truth, the more disgruntled I seem to become..." He muttered to himself, before finally facing Kaneda, "Err... Shay Patrick Cormac. Or just Shay will be fine."

May as well get the quick version from him.

"Ah... would you happen to know what this place is by any chance? I... seem to have taken a wrong turn."

@The Silver Paladin

... Huh.

Young Japanese boy. Dressed in bright red. Has a gun that looks almost similar to something from Revan's world. In essence, a being that would certainly not exist in any world that Shay's was close to.

Well, one step ahead in finding the truth of this place. Was he in some futuristic world? Some sort of oasis for dimensional travelers? The latter seemed more likely, since even though both the boy's weapon and the place looked... futuristic, there was something about the boy that looked out of place compared to it. But then again, who was he to speak?

tumblr_nf3qt9QqlD1r8iovuo3_500.gif

"Oh, bollocks. The closer I come to the concluding truth, the more disgruntled I seem to become..." He muttered to himself, before finally facing Kaneda, "Err... Shay Patrick Cormac. Or just Shay will be fine."

May as well get the quick version from him.

"Ah... would you happen to know what this place is by any chance? I... seem to have taken a wrong turn."

@The Silver Paladin

"This place is known as Columbia. I... Don't really know much about it, other than the fact that it was once a city, some shit happened, and now it's kind of a hotel for Multiverse travelers or something." Kaneda said. "Nice to meet you, Shay."

ctbboOA.png

@Bomb

Riley wandered the city, looking for a place he could stay, and set up a small clinic. That's when he saw her.

"J-Junko?" He said. Riley looked at the girl. He ran over to her. "Is it really you?" He said. It couldn't actually be her, could it? Riley's hands were shaking, and he lay the pack of medical supplies on the bench. "It's me, Riley." He said. "It's me."

((Don't know if you wanted this to happen, but hey, I was bored.))

@Bomb

"This place is known as Columbia. I... Don't really know much about it, other than the fact that it was once a city, some shit happened, and now it's kind of a hotel for Multiverse travelers or something." Kaneda said. "Nice to meet you, Shay."
Travelers.

So people come here voluntarily. Well, that was troubling. There were people out there who could freely travel through worlds as they pleased and go wherever they wanted? That opened up a lot of possibilities. He didn't want to unnecessarily spill blood just to obtain a device that someone might have to be able to have a more steady means of transportation, but stealing it from them might also mean trapping them here for all eternity unless some complicated means would arrive.

Well, in any case, who knows? Maybe there could be something to gain from here by seeing if there were any Assassins to take care of. Heh. If he were ungodly lucky, he might be able to find Miles, Auditore, or even a Kenway here, but then again, Shay was the kind of man who made his own luck. At least, that was what he believed.

"I see..." He simply nodded to Kaneda, looking around the place, "You wouldn't mind giving me a tour of the place, would you? This place seems so big... If I don't familiarize quickly, I might just become lost," Shay spoke with a small, sheepish chuckle, scratching the back of his neck briefly. Alright. Everything's going smoothly for now. One step at a time.

@The Silver Paladin

Travelers.

So people come here voluntarily. Well, that was troubling. There were people out there who could freely travel through worlds as they pleased and go wherever they wanted? That opened up a lot of possibilities. He didn't want to unnecessarily spill blood just to obtain a device that someone might have to be able to have a more steady means of transportation, but stealing it from them might also mean trapping them here for all eternity unless some complicated means would arrive.

Well, in any case, who knows? Maybe there could be something to gain from here by seeing if there were any Assassins to take care of. Heh. If he were ungodly lucky, he might be able to find Miles, Auditore, or even a Kenway here, but then again, Shay was the kind of man who made his own luck. At least, that was what he believed.

"I see..." He simply nodded to Kaneda, looking around the place, "You wouldn't mind giving me a tour of the place, would you? This place seems so big... If I don't familiarize quickly, I might just become lost," Shay spoke with a small, sheepish chuckle, scratching the back of his neck briefly. Alright. Everything's going smoothly for now. One step at a time.

@The Silver Paladin

"Sure." Kaneda said. "I just got here myself, but I suppose going around with someone myself wouldn't hurt." Kaneda brought out a map. "Where do you want to go first?" Kaneda asked.

"Sure." Kaneda said. "I just got here myself, but I suppose going around with someone myself wouldn't hurt." Kaneda brought out a map. "Where do you want to go first?" Kaneda asked.
Shay continued to examine the area wordlessly for a brief moment, before stumbling across a map that seemed to be able to guide them through the city. Well, that was awfully convenient. Then again, now that he thought about it some more, if this place was made to be inconvenient, perhaps it wouldn't be as popular as it seemed. Aha, teleporters as well. That was his ticket out of here.

Well, he was already here. May as well make the best of it and then report this to Revan when he could.

With that in mind, he examined the various parts of the map, holding his chin in thought as he considered where to go next, before snapping his fingers finally.

"I suppose a stop to this... Monument Island wouldn't be so bad. It says here that they've got quite the impressive library, so if that is the case... My, my. This could potentially help a lot. Care to join me?"

@The Silver Paladin

Shay continued to examine the area wordlessly for a brief moment, before stumbling across a map that seemed to be able to guide them through the city. Well, that was awfully convenient. Then again, now that he thought about it some more, if this place was made to be inconvenient, perhaps it wouldn't be as popular as it seemed. Aha, teleporters as well. That was his ticket out of here.

Well, he was already here. May as well make the best of it and then report this to Revan when he could.

With that in mind, he examined the various parts of the map, holding his chin in thought as he considered where to go next, before snapping his fingers finally.

"I suppose a stop to this... Monument Island wouldn't be so bad. It says here that they've got quite the impressive library, so if that is the case... My, my. This could potentially help a lot. Care to join me?"

@The Silver Paladin

"Sure!" Kaneda said. He folded up the map. "So... Are you here for any particular reason? Or are you just here for pleasure?" Kaneda asked.

"Sure!" Kaneda said. He folded up the map. "So... Are you here for any particular reason? Or are you just here for pleasure?" Kaneda asked.
Shay pursed his lip slightly. Pleasure. That word always bothered him so much. Perhaps it was because of its association with little more than just sexual pleasure, but then again, maybe it was just the wording. Maybe if it were some other word that meant the same thing, he would have thought of mindless sailing, sparring, dueling, drinking, playing checkers, et cetera, but he digressed.

"Ah... It's complicated. I sort of came by this place by complete accident. What about you? How'd you end up here? Same reason?" He would respond to Kaneda, beginning to walk over to Monument Valley before long.

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.