Child's Play [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I'm odd, lol! XD

Lol... Not sure how I should feel 'bout that. XD Lol!

You haven't apped a god, correct? :3

Just curious. Tokas has to pick his pawns, so I've been reading all zee character bios. X3 I think I know who he will choose!

Tokas, god of body. ;3 He grants Physical Reenforcement.

Hai. Tokas is one of the gods. It's in Yuri's posted character applications, and her nickname in the group. X3

So wait... if you have a god character, are you still allowed to have three participants?

Also, what all is involved in playing a god character? I'd just like some clarification, if that's alright.

If you play as a god character, you are still permitted 3 participants. Your participants just can't be on that god's team.

Basically, four participants will be assigned to each god and he will essentially be their leader. They act as his pieces for various games (such as Chess), and after a game, if a particular god loses, he has his team vote on who to kill off from the team, but he was ultimate judgement in the decision. If a god runs out of participants, that god loses the competition and basically leaves to another world. The competition is to see which god will rule the world they currently reside in, Nevereverland.

When you pick a god, you're permitted to choose one ability to give to your team's players (such as Tokas physical reinforcement or Deus Time Reversal). You just need to get the ability approved by me so it isn't too game breaking. YuriLucien is playing three participants and Tokas, and I'm contemplating making a third participant as well.

We're looking at at least 12 games to complete the roleplay (granted one god never loses), but all I have thought up so far are Chess and a chimera hunt. Those who've been accepted can offer some game ideas if they want. ^-^ Range will be between 12 and 15.

Ah, alright. I see.
So, the gods are the ones who are really competing then. They use the humans as their team/pawns, but they're sort of the ones pulling the strings to an extent - correct?

I might possibly consider playing a god character after all, if no one comes along who wants to fill the roles.
Still not entirely sure, as I'm not positive it's the sort of position I'd be very good at roleplaying.

Yes, that's correct. Part of the roleplay may even be with some of the humans trying to resist participating, even though they'll be forced to anyway. The only incentive for the humans is survival and the wish they'll get at the end if their god wins.

Feel free to think it over. Remember that only the name of the god is given. The ability, personality, and background are all up to you. If you'd like to see an example of an application for one, I believe that Yuri's should be on the first page. :3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Okay, I think I better understand now. Thank you, that definitely helped.

I'll definitely give it some more consideration now that I actually understand what would be involved. Maybe once I finish my other participant CS I'll think about making a god.

Reactions: Aois
Signups and ooc discussion needs to go to the appropriate place in the group roleplay section. I suggest contacting a staff member or requesting a thread moderation down below to move the thread to its appropriate place.

Status
Not open for further replies.