My pleasure!

Full Name:
Vanessa Fox
Sex:
Female
Appearance:
images

Personality:
Vanessa is a calm and collected type of girl. She is very kind and brave. She is very beautiful and smart as well. She is never one to start a fight but isn't afraid to finish it. Vanessa can be rude if you really hurt her feelings though but while she is being sassy she will most likely be crying at the same time. Vanessa is a girl that others can trust and depend on. She is independent herself but doesn't mind the help. She is also quite a determined and stubborn girl with patience. Also, Vanessa is a quiet girl and doesn't start conversations and rarely ends them.
Biography:
Vanessa was always a wealthy child but she never asked for anything. She would always give things to the poor and even though she felt down she always smiled. She had an older brother, a father, a mother, and grandparents. But that was all about to change.

One day while Vanessa was in her room playing she heard a loud crash then her mother yelling. She soon heard her father yell and left her room, wondering why her parents were angry. Her brother was at the stairs already, watching the scene below. He didn't even notice when Vanessa walked down the stairs. Vanessa came up behind her mom and tugged at her shirt. Her mom, angry and upset, turned and smacked Vanessa so hard she flew across the room. Vanessa held her cheek and looked at her mom with round eyes full of fear. As her mother came closer to hold Vanessa and apologize Vanessa stood up and ran off calling her mom a monster as she flws to her room. It didn't stop there though.

The next week her dad left them to live with another women for whom he loved more than her mom. Vanessa never left her room after that and only her brother was allowed in. Their mom soon became and alcoholic and one day made her and her brother go with her to the store. But, since her mom was really drunk, there was a really bad car wreck that involved them rolling down a cliff.

Vanessa was put in an ambulance and was hospitalized for a year with amnesia. When she was able to remember everything there was only more bad news. The doctor came in and told her that her mother was alive and well but.... Her brother had died. Vanessa changed after that. She became a quiet girl that kept everyone at a distance, even her closest friends. When she was let go Vanessa was sent home and found that her dad owned the place and she was to be apart of his new family in her own home. Vanessa grew up living that life but had to move into her brother's room. She never changed the way it looked and had a separate room where she kept everything she had in her own fashion.

Skills:
Great with people and animals alike, Cooking, Treating people that are hurt, Thinking quickly
Weaknesses:
Has to wear contacts, Cries easily, Whoever someone mentions her brother she becomes really depressed, Can't handle to much pressure
Animals, Nice people, Reading, Taking walks, The wild
Dislikes:
Violence, Jerks, Loud things, Her mom, People mentioning her brother

Approved. Really well done. ^-^

@~Death~ Awesome character!! I like her tenacity!

That's the 3 participant limit, by the way. XD Will that be all?

Hai. Go ahead and post your approved characters in the appropriate thread in the group. Remember to use spoilers so they take up less room. :3

~casual bump~

Camilla Peht, turquoise
Sex: Female
Appearance:

tumblr_ne7bj0lp5R1qb2kz6o6_500.jpg
Camilla is tall, standing in at around 5'9. Though she weighs around 140-145 pounds, she is quite thin, with most of the weight being due to her toned physique. She has long limbs, and long fingers, having at times been described as 'all legs'. She has long, straight, blonde hair, which reaches down towards her hips. She is almost never seen without her hair up in a single braid. She has a light almost flawless complexion, as well as sharp features. Perhaps the most striking part about her, however, is her eyes. Framed by long dark lashes, her almond shaped eyes are vivid blue in color, and have a look of constant determination in them.

Personality: If there was ever a person that could be described as a perfectionist, that person would be Camilla. Never satisfied with her work, or the time it takes her to complete it, she is constantly striving to be better. No matter what she accomplishes, she is never happy. She constantly wants more - more popularity, more awards, more goals to achieve.
Determined to a fault, Camilla could be described as obsessive. When she gets a goal in mind, she will stop at nothing to achieve it, even if she has to hurt herself or others in the process.
She is extremely critical of both herself, and others. Though she is constantly making derogatory comments about herself, she reacts badly if others say something bad about her. Believing in "her way or the highway", she comes across as quite bossy, and can get rather upset if people don't want to go along with her plans.

Biography: Camilla was, in all respects, born to be perfect. Though no one ever outright said it, it was made obvious in many ways. She was given a name that meant "perfect", was expected to take part in all types of lessons and competitions (music, art, sports, academics, etc.), and was enrolled in the most prestigious private schools. Perhaps the thing that made it the most apparent, however, was the cripplingly disappointing looks and angry words her parents would throw at her anytime she made even the smallest mistake.

Though Camilla constantly strived to live up to these expectations, she always seemed to be nothing more than second best. She got the second best test scores in her school. She came in second at the national track and field championships. She was the second most popular kid at school. Her piano composition was given second place in the composition competition. Second. Oh how that word taunted her. No matter what she did, no matter how hard she tried, she could never be the best. Was their simply something wrong with her? Was she destined to forever be nothing more than a loser? Would she ever be able to fill the role she was born for? The more time passed, the more it seemed that the answers were a clear resounding yes, yes, and no.

Skills: Camilla could be described as a jack of all trades. If you name it, she probably has at least a small amount of skill at it. However, her most defining, and probably useful, skills are her strength, determination, and agility.

Weaknesses: Bossy, doesn't always get along well with people, overly-critical, constantly feels the need to prove her worth to herself and others, sometime has difficulty with quick-thinking (due to her perfectionism)

Likes: Being in control, succeeding, compliments, running, studying, reptiles

Dislikes: Sitting still, failure, criticism, animals (besides reptiles), people who are better than her

Last edited by a moderator:
Camilla is accepted. Will you be making more? :3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Camilla is accepted. Will you be making more? :3
Okay, thank you!

And ah, yes. I have two more characters in mind, a boy and a girl. I shall try to have their bios up soon. I just need to find the time to write them up.

Take your time. :3 Remember that there are also two god characters if you're interested.~

Take your time. :3 Remember that there are also two god characters if you're interested.~
Alright, I will.

And yes, I know.
I don't think I'd be very good at playing a god character, unfortunately, and already have my other characters though out. D:
I wish you luck in trying to find someone to fill the roles, however!

Hai! Glad to have you join us! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.