Child's Play [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@YuriLucien, I should mention that the god can only grant the people one ability. Reviving fallen teammates also wouldn't be possible, as they're teleported to the town if they die. Also, there are more games than Chess. One features the teams hunting a chimera, and there will be various other ones. :3

@~Death~, could you reinforce Jay's character sheet a bit? It just seems a little lacking in depth, and there are a few spelling errors (make instead of back), but things are good other than that. His biography is just a bit vague. XO

Physical reinforcement sounds really good though. :3

Full Name:
Jay Lacross
Sex:
Male
Appearance:
images

Personality:
Jay is a pretty cool and courageous guy. He works very hard and isn't afraid to help others. He is rude sometimes and will snap if you annoy him to much. He is usually calm and easy going but if needed he will become aggressive and fast. Jay is pretty smart, getting the highest grades in high school.
Biography:
As a child Jay was very rude and aggressive. He would always get into fights. His mom had died in a car wreck and his dad became an alcoholic. Jay was always left to his own devices and after a while learned how to fight. In middle school he was expelled in the first day of school for beating a kid until he was nearly dead. Since he would get bored Jay spent his whole middle school years studying and doing other stuff. When he went to high school he was who he is today and always got the highest marks, even without trying.
Skills:
Fighting, Handling weapons, Handling tough situations, Being a leader
Weaknesses:
Could never harm an animal, He doesn't wear heavy things like armor, He doesn't make down from challenges, He refuses to harm a girl unless she really p!sses him off
Weapons, Brave girls, Animals, People he can trust
Dislikes:
People that annoy him, Being lied to, Sea food, Being bribed
I have a feeling Jay and Hail are going to butting heads... a LOT! XD Hail hunts, Jay doesn't harm animals. Both hate liars. Hail drinks, Jay's dad was an alcoholic. Both are great leaders. Jay did well in school, Hail dropped out. Both had problems in school.

@Tōsuto Megami, sorry about the spelling errors. I'm on mobile. Also, how is his back story vague? Please tell me how I should make it better.

@YuriLucien, lol. Adds more drama to the rp. I can't wait until they meet each other.

@YuriLucien, I should mention that the god can only grant the people one ability. Reviving fallen teammates also wouldn't be possible, as they're teleported to the town if they die. Also, there are more games than Chess. One features the teams hunting a chimera, and there will be various other ones. :3

@~Death~, could you reinforce Jay's character sheet a bit? It just seems a little lacking in depth, and there are a few spelling errors (make instead of back), but things are good other than that. His biography is just a bit vague. XO
Sounds good! Physical Reinforcement will be the one I shall choose! Cause, the gods only get one ability, correct? :3 And yaaay! He'll have fun with that! XD

@Tōsuto Megami, sorry about the spelling errors. I'm on mobile. Also, how is his back story vague? Please tell me how I should make it better.

@YuriLucien, lol. Adds more drama to the rp. I can't wait until they meet each other.
Lol! Heck yes! XD Gods help us if they wind up on the same team!

@YuriLucien, if that happened then that teams god would literally die of embarrassment and anger ovwr and over again. XD

The gods may have more than one power, only the humans only get one ability.~

@~Death~, I'd just like to see more regarding how he maintained being a ruffian at school while at the same time being a top-notch student. I know it's not impossible, but I'd like a bit more information on how he developed that persona. As mentioned in the original post, biographies should be at least 2 paragraphs if possible. I know it's not always easy to make that requirement, but just try to flesh him out a bit more. If you can do that, it'd be great. ^-^

As a heads up, those who are playing a god cannot have their participants be on their god's team. It's just to generate fairness within the roleplay so we avoid people trying to keep their characters alive. I'd also like multiple participants from on person to be on different teams, but that all gets sorted out after we have all our players. X3

Participant 2!

Full Name: Ryudia Wolf
Sex: Female

Appearance: She is half Japanese, half Russian. Her hair is in a long, silver braid with strands of purple. Her bangs frame her round, pale face and bring out the red of her lips. Her eyes are a crimson red. She's slender fairly short, hitting only around five foot nothing. (will draw soon!)

Personality: Ryudia is a very persistent and loud girl, but enjoys being part of a team and following orders, respectively. She is slightly autistic, which makes her skilled with games as it was always her main outlet as a child. She has a tendency to talk to herself even when around others, but this isn't related to her mental structure, just her open, honest and curious personality.

Biography: Life with an autistic child wasn't easy for her mother, who eventually gave up and begged her sister to take the child. Her aunt was a nurse who couldn't have kids of her own and was happy to adopt her niece. Her aunt, who she knew was her aunt, was very kind and nurturing but strict. Ryudia was taught many life lessons, but balancing emotions was not one of them. Her aunt was very intimidated about certain topics, and that was one of them, along with love. Other things her aunt was very blunt about, such as working hard, being respectful to others and herself and sex. All of which were easier to talk about than anything the aunt saw as requiring emotions.
What Ryudia doesn't know about her past is that her mother was raped—there never a real father in the picture.

Skills: Gaming, solving problems, learning languages, making peace
Weaknesses: Remembering historical texts, multitasking, she's not strongly built, maintain her balance

Dislikes: Mean people, bitter foods, scary stories, country music

Reactions: Aois
That should be good enough for Jay. Just keep in mind that posts in the roleplay will probably require finer attention to detail. X3 Is that all the characters you'll be making?

Ryudia is approved as well. :3 If that's all of your characters, you can join the group and add the information to them there later on. Just be sure to post your submitted character applications into the right thread once you're in!

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
Last gamer!

Full Name: Solaru "Solu" Naraj
Sex: Female

Appearance: Solu is a very beautiful young woman who is of Nubian, Indian and Norwegian descent. Her skin is a smooth, coffee shade that balances naturally with her light blue hair and pink eyes. She has a slender structure but is also very feminine and busty. She is usually seen wearing a biker suit with matching gloves and combat boots—yet keeps her nails in great condition and often French manicures.

Personality: She is a very accurate young woman who takes her time on accessing her thoughts and calculations. Her clever mind is overlooked on occasion as her wit can be concluded as flirtatious rather than humor. She's used to working on her own and isn't afraid to act alone. This can make her either a liability or asset depending on the team she winds up on.

Biography: She was raised in London and because of her unique looks was quite popular and that built her in a woman who knows what she wants and how to obtain it. In spite of having several admirers, both male and female, she liked doing things her own way and often pulled from the crowd. Towards the end of highschool she upset a fellow classmate, who was also very popular, by declining his offer to date. Enraged from being denied and laughed at by the surrounding students, he devised a way to try and sexually assault her. Her parents had raised with the knowledge of Krav Maga and Muy Thai. She was able to protect herself—which gave her an even high sense of empowerment.
Of course, the attack did leave a mental and emotional scar which has since decided to never flirt or entice such ideas.

Skills: Krav Maga, Muy Thai, independence, strong health
Weaknesses: Bad vision (wears contacts), fear of being touched, her shoulders are weak and can pop out of place, swimming

Likes: Guilty Pleasure: Dating Sims, sports, sparring, dancing
Dislikes:
Passive aggressive behavior, loud children, dogs, perverts

That should be good enough for Jay. Just keep in mind that posts in the roleplay will probably require finer attention to detail. X3 Is that all the characters you'll be making?

Ryudia is approved as well. :3 If that's all of your characters, you can join the group and add the information to them there later on. Just be sure to post your submitted character applications into the right thread once you're in!
Thanks! And will do! My last character is just now posted. ^w^

Send a request to the group and I'll accept it. :3

Reactions: Aois
@YuriLucien, I just realized that you didn't submit Ryudia to the group. Are you not going to include her? 0-0

@~Death~, don't forget to put your approved character sheets in the Character Application thread and then introduce yourself in the OOC - Chat thread. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.