Not open for further replies.
T

Teddy Squirts

Original poster
[bg=#1D2326]

tumblr_inline_mkwvwuBaUg1qz4rgp.gif

newcreate.php

horizontal.gif

They were all best friends growing up, living in the same neighborhood, going to the same school. Eventually though, they began to split apart. Some have moved, some don't talk to each other, and some have just changed as people. They say that's what high school does to a teenager. Change, and finding yourself, where you belong. With senior year about to start in a couple days, they all decided reunite after three years, to catch up with each other. Having a fire out in the woods, that was the plan. Though, little did they know that this night was going to change them all, forever...
horizontal.gif

This will be a detailed, character driven, realistic roleplay. You'll be playing a character that wakes up finding themselves with special gifts, and abilities. How the character lives with it, it's up to you. Having to deal with life, school, and now super powers. It's a lot for just a high school student. This is the story of eight children, and their personal war game.
[/bg]

Appearance: (Realistic Picture)
Name:
Nickname:
Character Quote:
(At least 3 paragraphs)
Personality: (At least 2 paragraphs)
Vice: (At least 3)
Virtues: (At least 3)
Powers/Abilities: (Only 1)
Relationships: (What your character's relationship with the others? What was it like before the group split up? Are you dating? Do you hate each other? PM each other to figure out what your character's relationship is with another.)
Extra:

Rules for Children's War Game
  1. No God Modding.
  2. Respect others. If you have an issue with something, feel free to tell me or whoever it's concerning.
  3. This is a detailed RP, so please have your posts at least 3 paragraphs long.
  4. Swearing and violence are allowed, as long as it stays within the sites rules.
  5. If things get steamy, fade to black.
  6. Feel free to make your characters any ethnicity.
  7. No Mary Sues, or John Smiths. Make your character have problems and issues, no one's perfect.
  8. If you read these rules, then I love you ((but keep it a secret))
  9. ALSO, put your favorite song at the bottom of the sheet so I know you've read it.

Power Guidelines
To make sure things stay somewhat balanced, there will be a sort of power guideline. There can't be powers that warp reality, time travel, omnipotence. Your powers at first will start out weak, but overtime they will get dangerous.

HAVE THIS PICTURE OF A TIGER IN A TOWEL!

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:
Cain has long black hair that descends to the middle of his back. He wears it loose, but will occasionally tie it up for a change of pace. His eyes, matching his hair, are almost completely black too. His skin is quite pale. He is relatively short and looks quite fragile, but he does have surprising strength hidden under the shirts. His typical outfit is a t-shirt, jeans and a hoodie illustrating some kind of anime.
Name: Cain Akorus
Character Quote: "... I don't want to provide a quote. It's a pain."
History/Biography:

Personality:
Cain is a highly intelligent person. He never has any problem with learning things, and can pass tests with phenomenal grades with very little work. This, however, has led to him being rather lazy, and he won't put work into something unless he wants to. Hell, sometimes he won't even if he wants to. As is obvious from his choice of attire, he's a pretty obsessive weeaboo, though he knows not to talk constantly about it unless the audience are people who actually care. Cain is rather introverted, and he doesn't speak much; only for two things - to contribute some intelligence to the discussion, or to make an offensive joke.

Cain is also rather detached from the world, and he is unable to sympathize with anyone inside it. He wouldn't care if anyone around him got hurt. On the other hand, such a detachment has given him the ability to view the world in a perfectly unbiased manner based on the facts presented to him, and he can think realistically in all situations. People who don't realise this typically dismiss him as being a cynical asshole though.

Powers/Abilities:
Electricity manipulation; specifically, manipulation of electrons to create effects that resemble lightning in appearance and function.

Relationships:

Extra:

Favourite song required, right?

Last edited:
Davids%20Headshot.jpg

Name: Luis Benavides
Character Quote: "Thinking will not overcome fear, but action will."
History/Biography:
WIP
Personality: Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Often puts the needs of others above their own needs. Observer with rich inner world of observations about people. Very perceptive of other's feelings. Private and polite. Timid, socially uncomfortable, modest, not confrontational, easily hurt. Fears drawing attention to self. Easily frightened. Easily offended. Lower energy. Follows the rules, dutiful and responsible. Stable and practical, valuing security and traditions.
Vice: Greedy, Idleness, Indolence, and Manipulative
Virtues:
Clean, Brave, and Assertive
Powers/Abilities: Magma Mimicry- User is made up of or can transform their body completely into magma/molten stone. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of magma, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other
Relationships:
Girlfriend-Lillian McCarthy
Extra:
Loves cats
Favorite song:

tumblr_mbxwv6SOti1rj4fwuo1_400.jpg

Lines_btp.gif

Name
Lillian McCarthy
Nickname
Lil | Lily
Character Quote
Life isn't so glamorous
History/Biography

WIP
Personality
WIP
Vice
Smoking | Drinking | Stealing
Virtues
Nature Freak | Puts others before herself | Protects others
Powers/Abilities
Nature Manipultion
Relationships
Luis Benavides
Extra

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

large.png

Name:
Roman Grau
Nickname:
Roman, Ro
Character Quote:
My blood is a flood of rubies, precious stones,
It keeps my veins hot, the fire's found a home in me.
History/Biography:
Roman's parents hail from the Catalonia region of Spain and he grew up speaking the language around the house
Vice:
Secrecy | Coldness | Vengeful
Virtues:
Bravery | Dignity | Steadfastness
Powers/Abilities:
Blood manipulation - he can manipulate his own blood and free flowing blood, but not the blood of other people. He is limited to only blood already readily available, he cannot just summon it from scratch.
Relationships:
Open
Extra:

WIP

u9TKIAvm.jpg

Jasmine Hall
Divider3.png

Nickname:

Jazzy

Character Quote:
"
Is there really a difference between good, and evil?"

History/Biography: (At least 3 paragraphs)
Vice:
Smoker / Bossy / Lazy

Virtues:
Ambitious / Concerned Friend / Confident

Powers/Abilities: (Only 1)
Relationships: (What your character's relationship with the others? What was it like before the group split up? Are you dating? Do you hate each other? PM each other to figure out what your character's relationship is with another.)
Extra:

We just need 4 or 5 more people and we should be good.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Appearance:
2qd62aa.jpg
emily-didonato-ralph-lauren-wallpaper-3.jpg
Name: Ambrosia Luna Monskelle
Nickname: Amber or Rose (usually Rose)
Character Quote: "I don't call it running from my problems... just taking a small break"
History/Biography: Born and raised within Brazil until the age of 8 years old, Rose moved out of the country with her parents. Which led to Ambrosia meeting some of the best people she's ever known and loved how they were always together. A lot of fun and memorable times between everyone.

During the time that she lived with both her parents, Ambrosia was involved in several emotionally damaging arguments. Her parents seemed to never be able to get along in the same room; Ambrosia was always brought into the middle of their fights. The one they put all the pressure on for perfect grades, attendance and how she dedicated herself to society. It was all about what she could do and how it was possible that she would be helping her father make money in his business. Because her mother felt that Ambrosia was being duped by her father, she divorced the man (when Rose was 16) and took Ambrosia back to Brazil with her.

Back in Brazil Rose had to deal with the emotional blow of her parents divorce, the move and to show just how little her parents knew about her. They had taken her away from good friends and that stayed with Ambrosia forever. By the time Rose turned 19 with enough money to support herself for both school and to keep a roof over her head, Ambrosia moved back.
Vice: Manipulative l Emotionally distant l Sarcastic
Virtues: Intelligent l Observant l Loyal
Powers/Abilities: Telekinesis; Rose can't lift anything that's to heavy (plans x])
Relationships: Open
Extra:

WIP

Last edited:
I already made an electricity wielder. I don't mind if you continue with electricity, I just thought I'd point it out in case you hadn't noticed.

Hi! Is this still accepting, I'm very interested!

Yep, we're still looking for another 3 or 4 people, I think.

Sorry for the disappearance people, but I'm back now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.