They were all best friends growing up, living in the same neighborhood, going to the same school. Eventually though, they began to split apart. Some have moved, some don't talk to each other, and some have just changed as people. They say that's what high school does to a teenager. Change, and finding yourself, where you belong. With senior year about to start in a couple days, they all decided reunite after three years, to catch up with each other. Having a fire out in the woods, that was the plan. Though, little did they know that this night was going to change them all, forever...
This will be a detailed, character driven, realistic roleplay. You'll be playing a character that wakes up finding themselves with special gifts, and abilities. How the character lives with it, it's up to you. Having to deal with life, school, and now super powers. It's a lot for just a high school student. This is the story of eight children, and their personal war game.
Appearance: (Realistic Picture)
Age: (17 - 19)
History/Biography: (At least 3 paragraphs)
Personality: (At least 2 paragraphs)
Vice: (At least 3)
Virtues: (At least 3)
Powers/Abilities: (Only 1)
Relationships: (What your character's relationship with the others? What was it like before the group split up? Are you dating? Do you hate each other? PM each other to figure out what your character's relationship is with another.)
Rules for Children's War Game
- No God Modding.
- Respect others. If you have an issue with something, feel free to tell me or whoever it's concerning.
- This is a detailed RP, so please have your posts at least 3 paragraphs long.
- Swearing and violence are allowed, as long as it stays within the sites rules.
- If things get steamy, fade to black.
- Feel free to make your characters any ethnicity.
- No Mary Sues, or John Smiths. Make your character have problems and issues, no one's perfect.
- If you read these rules, then I love you ((but keep it a secret))
- ALSO, put your favorite song at the bottom of the sheet so I know you've read it.
To make sure things stay somewhat balanced, there will be a sort of power guideline. There can't be powers that warp reality, time travel, omnipotence. Your powers at first will start out weak, but overtime they will get dangerous.
HAVE THIS PICTURE OF A TIGER IN A TOWEL!
Last edited by a moderator: