Children of the Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
She lifted her leg, and turned, "No need." She looks around, "But you could tell me where I am?" she says still having no idea at all. She glanced down at the thug that was just now coming too. She shrugged her shoulder and pointed in the opposite direction, the thug gets up and runs that way. "Also, what are you doing in the Tainted part of town, I get you're not a Purist, but it's still dangerous. "

That was fun. We should beat people up more often.

She ignored Scella, looking over at hurt Danny. She re-sheathed her hammer, and waited for an answer.

Xi? Xi?... Yo, Xi!
Yes yes yes... I get it...
Mara, Mara are you alive?!

"Guys, just... Shut up for a second... Before I really faint..."
Xiomara muttered under her voice to Carmi and Dragg. She was actually out of breath and could really go for some water currently. She looked about, seeing two others talk, but the tainted from earlier limping. Through trying to catch her beath, she hasn't noticed recent events.
Whew! I was so worried! I hate fighting, ya know? With all the snap, crackle and pop!
That's a cereal, Carmi.
Oh.... Can we eat that then?
"Man... You look like death." Xiomara mumbled to Danny as he limped past. Her voice lowered when she did say that, placing two hands on her hips.

Danny stands up. "I usually do" he says to Xio.
Wasn't the entrance to the hideout in the construction site?
Hahaha. that is hilarious! You are such an idiot, Dan
Shut up, Nicholas.
"I would like it if you both would shut up." he mutters. He then says louder "The entrance to the hideout was in there. I don't know why I jumped back over the fence." he looks up at it, dreading when he would have to climb back up with his ankle. "Good to see you made it out alright."

Quick! Whilst he's hurt, knock him out and eat his corpse for survival!
"I could say the same, but I don't think you're alright ya'self." Xiomara said, gesturing lightly to the other ankle. "Besides... Those guys couldn't handle me." She said, almost pridefully as she crossed her arms.
Because you ran.
Shut. Up.

Dragg! Mara! Why did you ignore my suggestion! Quiiicckkk!
Look, Carms. Imma be honest here. What'va ya said back there was too stupid for my direct response....
Guys, god damnit, you're wrecking my game of looking cool here!
If you thought fleeing was cool, I don'wanna see how 'cool' you are during surrendering.

Dont you have chain cutters in your bag, honey?
"... shut up" He mutters as he opens his bag and pulls out compact chain cutters and starts cutting a hole in the fence..

"Yea I know but sadly couldn't find a apartment there so I ended up here... This doesn't really happen though. We are on Moon Ave. right now, I live near here," Ace answered her while he noticed two more people down the street from where Della came from. "Those two your friends down there?" He asked her.
(Ooc: Sorry I didn't notice we are in page 2 xD)

Della shook her head, "I've never really met them before. I'm new to this particular town so I don't really know anyone. Except the girl that runs the clothing store downtown. But I'm pretty sure they were involved with the ruckus." She comments looking around. She checked her watch. "So I how do I get back to downtown from here?"

Danny calls out to Della after hearing her "Downtown is this way" he yells to her as he kicks the hole in the fence wider and bends the sharp parts back.

She looks over to Danny, "See ya round Pure." she nods at Ace and moves down the street to the fence. She took her hammer out, holding it at the top. She helped bend back the opening. "Thanks.

"Yeah. Follow me and I'll show you the quickest way." He takes off running towards the other end of the construction site, not even looking back to see if she is following
Do you have to run everywhere all the time?
It's exercise. Let him be

She rolled her grey eyes and darted after him.

He must make friends really easily. All this running. Scella's voice was very sarcastic. Della rolled her eys keeping pace with the boy. Scella was right though, why all the running? She followed him through the site, dodging and jumping over things in her way.

Why'd you ditch that other kid? I'm sure he would've told you the way out. Maybe you could make a friend.

Im not here to make friends Scella. Della thought silently. I'm here to lay low from the cops, y'know, avoid people and them. Del could pretty much hear the eye roll in Scella's vioce,

Then why did you help him in the first place?

I didn't want to watch him get stabbed to death. Its messy and a little disturbing. Della replied, not even breathing heavily from the running.

He stops at a gate in the fence and cuts the chain. "This will take you to an ally way off of Franklin. Take a left then a right on the next street. That will take you straight by the harbor downtown. Know your way from there?"

Ace watched as the Tainted people left him and he yawned. "Hmm maybe I should nap? Nah..." He told himself and went to his up to his apartment he rented out. He went inside of a building and rested in his apartment.
1978492_637123166335047_784700551_o.jpg

1614609_637123186335045_1080508846_o.jpg

He sat in front of his TV with his bag at hand and watched the news on how the riot was still going on right now. "Wow, People don't know when they quit... I hope that girl who saved me will be ok..." HE thought to himself. He looked out the window and thought many things in his head right now. Ace sighed heavily an went back outside. He then saw the hole that one guy made for her and decided to follow them since staying at home isn't really a option

"Yeah thanks." Della gave a curt nod and darted off down the street. She held her hammer tightly, since there was no telling what kind of purist would attack her. She slipped into an alley was and walked slower. She took in the night air, enjoying it. It wasn't too hot outside and the wind was warm. She took her left, and then another right, relieved to see the clothing shop just a few doors down. She decided to take her sweet time.

Why are you walking so slow Della!? I want to get home and sleep!

"Shut up Scella. It's a beautiful night. Enjoy it." She mumbled back at her stupid voice. She saw light in the distance and realized that the riot was still in full swing. She rolled her grey eyes. Purists. She thought disdainfully.

Ace looked up to noticed it was getting dark outside. He can feel a light breeze flow throughout the city and took a relaxing sigh. "Well I should get back..." He told himself and walked back to his apartment and laid on his bed. He just stared up onto the ceiling in the dark with thoughts going through his mind like how are his parents doing. He then got on his old computer and looked at some news from the city. Appearly the Riot died down since it got darker. "Hmm... I wonder why they had that in the first place?" He questioned no one but himself with himself as he looked on his computer screen.

Danny looks around. "getting dark" he says to nobody.
Gonna be hard to climb back home
Maybe we should just go to The Deep.

"It isn't too dark. We can make it" he says as he goes into the unfinished building. There were ladders and scaffolding to help him get around. "I don't remember why they abandoned this place. Seems sturdy enough" He says into the darkness before making his way up a ladder and turning on one of the big work lights. He climbs up a ways until he gets to a very high up platform with his bedroll and a cooler with ice, food, and bottles of water. He grabs one of the bottles and sits on the bedroll. "Goodnight, Nick. Goodnight, Len." he says into the near darkness as he falls asleep.

Della woke up in her room. She lived with Angelica, the owner of the clothing store downtown. Angelica was her old best friends aunt, who had offered her a place to stay. Dell stood and looked down. Pajamas.

Get dressed Della. I am hungry and I want to go beat some people. So lets go go go.

"Shut up, Scella." she groaned stumbling over to her closet. She tied her deep auburn hair up into a ponytail. She pulled on a pair of light wash jeans the were all ripped up and a black tank top. She strapped on her sheath and slipped her hammer into it. She put on her bright red shoes and left the building. She walked slowly and groggily down the street. She was nearly tripping on her own feet, and rubbing her eyes. She yawned and stumbled into a small diner.

Danny wakes up and climbs back down to street level and walks out to find something to steal and eat.

Della sat down, ordering a large cup of coffee and a plate of eggs and bacon with a pancake. She laid her head on the table. It was too damn early. She lifted her head,

Stop being groggy. You're messing up my senses.

"You mean my senses?" Della mumbled glaring at the table. She yawned, and almost chugged down the coffee that was set in front of her. She wiped her chin and dug in to the plate of eggs, and bacon, saving the pancake for last.

Danny walks into a corner shop owned by purists with his hood up over his face. He grabs a few things off of a shelf and runs quickly out the door before the shop owner even knows what happened. He runs until he is certain he lost anyone who would have followed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.